Purpose of Ichha - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Nani was not happy with taps nautanki of leaving house, since nani was not able to understand taps, since taps cried and asked her to plan something to make her go to B house No πŸ˜†....

yes , nani is clearly seeing veerchaa getting unaffected with taps and all other dramas , she is worried sick , and if taps see this she will do tandav...... taps is third women , but she behaves as if its icha *shakes her head * ....

i still got my doubts on taps not being preggy and planned by nani without telling tpas.......

nani is loosing hope, where as taps is back to square one of nautanki, i have little liking for nani πŸ˜†... poor her , taps karthi hai , and nani ko bhukatna padtha hai
Originally posted by JustJ

Nani was not happy with taps nautanki of leaving house, since nani was not able to understand taps, since taps cried and asked her to plan something to make her go to B house No πŸ˜†....

yes , nani is clearly seeing veerchaa getting unaffected with taps and all other dramas , she is worried sick , and if taps see this she will do tandav...... taps is third women , but she behaves as if its icha *shakes her head * ....

i still got my doubts on taps not being preggy and planned by nani without telling tpas.......

nani is loosing hope, where as taps is back to square one of nautanki, i have little liking for nani πŸ˜†... poor her , taps karthi hai , and nani ko bhukatna padtha hai

Well I want to look at it another way............... Tapasya is pregnant.............I want to wait and see whose it is because as per the name of the serial it could be Veer's. I was hopeful it was Raghu's but with S & S entering I hope there is not going to be an awful twist coming up.😑

Now if what I have been reading in the posts is true..............this may be a way the CV's are slowly changing Tapasya's character ........where she is now happy that Veer has stopped her from leaving ( In Tapasya's mind she thinks this means Veer cares about herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†) and she knows he will not leave Ichcha but will also keep her in his life.

Nani , on the other hand is so used to plotting, planning and manipulating to try and get Tapasya her heart's desire that she just cannot understand this change in Tapasya and is getting confused. Unfortunately for a character like Nani, she will not accept defeat till she is thrown out of that house............and so UT goes on and on..............πŸ˜•
Originally posted by veecha

I agree ... the way they're building up the story .. (mannat, etc) ... looks like kuch gadbad hone wali hai .... either miscarriage or unable to conceive ..
I hope m wrong !!

I don't think CVs will show iccha unable to conceive. From the beginning itself, they have clearly shown that, though taps getting everything by deceit, and have tried to destroy iccha's life and her happiness, it is ultimately iccha getting everything, all the happiness , right from jogi's affection to veer's undying love. So, though taps is becoming the mother first, iccha will eventually conceive and who knows, she will end up bringing up tapasya's kid too, in additon to her own kid.

Or the CVs will have a twist  and a suspense for the viewers. They may show tappu dies in childbirth and handing over the baby to iccha to bring up , thus reforming atleast in her death bed. There is strong rumour too, that rashmi wants to leave the show.

Or like many viewers's wish, that the baby turns out be rathod's or a false pregnancy though I don't feel that way.  It may be veer's baby and since the baby is not born out of love, so Veer will always feel guilty whenever he sees the baby, though he will have feelings for the baby . But his coming back to taps , is definitely impossible.

If he comes back to tappu because iccha is unable to conceive, then he definitely doesn't deserve iccha. Hav ing a baby alone doesn't cement a couple's relationship. Baby is the symbol of their love towards each other. So a baby strengthens a couple's love and relationship with each other.

So I don't think the CVs will show something stupid like this. There will be some misunderstanding , and even a short seperation, but their love for each other will not diminish and ultimately they will form a happy family as veer desires.

Maybe the entry of satya and saachi will bring out a new twist, as the CVs will slowly ease out Rashmi, aka taps from the picture.

Originally posted by sumali

I don't think CVs will show iccha unable to conceive. From the beginning itself, they have clearly shown that, though taps getting everything by deceit, and have tried to destroy iccha's life and her happiness, it is ultimately iccha getting everything, all the happiness , right from jogi's affection to veer's undying love. So, though taps is becoming the mother first, iccha will eventually conceive and who knows, she will end up bringing up tapasya's kid too, in additon to her own kid.

Or the CVs will have a twist  and a suspense for the viewers. They may show tappu dies in childbirth and handing over the baby to iccha to bring up , thus reforming atleast in her death bed. There is strong rumour too, that rashmi wants to leave the show.

Or like many viewers's wish, that the baby turns out be rathod's or a false pregnancy though I don't feel that way.  It may be veer's baby and since the baby is not born out of love, so Veer will always feel guilty whenever he sees the baby, though he will have feelings for the baby . But his coming back to taps , is definitely impossible.

If he comes back to tappu because iccha is unable to conceive, then he definitely doesn't deserve iccha. Hav ing a baby alone doesn't cement a couple's relationship. Baby is the symbol of their love towards each other. So a baby strengthens a couple's love and relationship with each other.

So I don't think the CVs will show something stupid like this. There will be some misunderstanding , and even a short seperation, but their love for each other will not diminish and ultimately they will form a happy family as veer desires.

Maybe the entry of satya and saachi will bring out a new twist, as the CVs will slowly ease out Rashmi, aka taps from the picture.

I find it very strange that Rashami is wanting to leave a show where she chose to play the part of the negative character and now she feels it is tooo negative. Secondly, her fan stature has not suffered (from what I hear) even though she plays a negative role............so why this drastic decision....................even a child would understand that what the CV's have made her character into...............it will be next to impossible to correct that and make her character positive unless they give her a brain transplant.

I am not even looking ahead to who will bring up which child....................rather hoping UT will end before that.😊

But the entry of S & S has got me stumped because how does one more negative revenge track bring up the TRP's ????? If it was to raise the TRP's then why the entrance of a brother and a sister?????????? Only Satya would have been sufficient........Very confusingπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Originally posted by groucho

I find it very strange that Rashami is wanting to leave a show where she chose to play the part of the negative character and now she feels it is tooo negative. Secondly, her fan stature has not suffered (from what I hear) even though she plays a negative role............so why this drastic decision....................even a child would understand that what the CV's have made her character into...............it will be next to impossible to correct that and make her character positive unless they give her a brain transplant.

I am not even looking ahead to who will bring up which child....................rather hoping UT will end before that.😊

But the entry of S & S has got me stumped because how does one more negative revenge track bring up the TRP's ????? If it was to raise the TRP's then why the entrance of a brother and a sister?????????? Only Satya would have been sufficient........Very confusingπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Aditi ji, u t absolutely rit tht even a child can understand tht Tapu character can't be changed to positive, but our experience of this forum tell tht, there r few adult child still exist πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†...... yes the gal need to have some happiness too , like shivani said she is happy with wat she got , but well she deserve to be treated like human , by Mai, Nani and dadaji , practically by everyone except for taps , i can never think taps being good to anyone , she was not good to her parents itself , forget expecting nice things from her

Jaya, UR absolutely right , she deserves more happiness given her good nature....Ichcha has tried more than her best 2 gain the affection of the ppl in question,  It wud b good if their attitude changes, but who cares if they dont, these ppl r of the past n  they r loosing an opportunity 2 b a part of the golden future of Veer Ichhca n its their loss.😊
Originally posted by ankit111

Aditi ji, u t absolutely rit tht even a child can understand tht Tapu character can't be changed to positive, but our experience of this forum tell tht, there r few adult child still exist πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ankit, good to see you in form............and yes I totally and completely agree with youπŸ‘πŸΌ
hmm, i think its icha's fault to try too hard to gain acceptance , she is bought up like that no denying , but wats the point of being too good to ppl who dont value u ?? not asking her to be rude or arrogant, but just stop impressing them , sooner or later , they will notice u or like now dont , its not going to change much

hmm, i think its icha's fault to try too hard to gain acceptance , she is bought up like that no denying , but wats the point of being too good to ppl who dont value u ?? not asking her to be rude or arrogant, but just stop impressing them , sooner or later , they will notice u or like now dont , its not going to change much

I don't feel Ichcha tries to impress anyone................she is just like that. I find her character just cannot say 'No' to anything or anyone..............she really does not care if people do not value her.........she keeps to the values, Damini and Jogi have taught her. Admirable qualities as long as it is not extreme.........but the situations that the CV's expect her to accept gracefully is too over the top for me.

i feel it was a right decision by Ichcha,  after all in laws are next  2 ur parents........therez nothing wrong in tht n I feel shez been wise even in in her childhood too trying to maintain harmony in a family, not many ppl r wise enough 2 do tht, trust me she has nothing to losse if one does  dont value her, in fact its their own loss, i mean bundela budhey they r nearing the end of their lives n they shud b wise 2 distinguish whoz good and whoz not, if they cant do it, its their absolute loss
Edited by ladybird9 - 13 years ago