India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Purpose of Ichha

watchserial Senior Member
watchserial
watchserial

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
CVs would lose the remaining viewers if they show that Ichha can't conceive. Because God cannot do injustice, although CVs very well are doing so. Hadd hai yaar- I cannot believe what worse they can stoop. Showing the vamp aka parallel lead aka RD aka tappu having her way since the beginning and everyone else as her servant is the height of bull shit any serial can produce. Make it balanced yaar!

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fantyagijiveechanewkqdreamz12hasini79navaneetariatagoreFunLyfedivy609Anu-AnanyaxavivillaAnkita_88itsmylifebossshivani9tiny15LimitLessFan

veecha Groupbie
veecha
veecha

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by watchserial

CVs would lose the remaining viewers if they show that Ichha can't conceive. Because God cannot do injustice, although CVs very well are doing so. Hadd hai yaar- I cannot believe what worse they can stoop. Showing the vamp aka parallel lead aka RD aka tappu having her way since the beginning and everyone else as her servant is the height of bull shit any serial can produce. Make it balanced yaar!

I agree ... the way they're building up the story .. (mannat, etc) ... looks like kuch gadbad hone wali hai .... either miscarriage or unable to conceive ..
I hope m wrong !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79

sps0114 IF-Dazzler
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Nothing in ichcha life comes easy to her on uttaran...its always a round about route......when all hope will die for her to become pregnant she will become pregnant....even damini is thinking about how things are difficult for ichcha......how can she conceive with all the stress around her Smile........she/Veer need to chill and be happy!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609tiny15

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sps0114

Nothing in ichcha life comes easy to her on uttaran...its always a round about route......when all hope will die for her to become pregnant she will become pregnant....even damini is thinking about how things are difficult for ichcha......how can she conceive with all the stress around her Smile........she/Veer need to chill and be happy!!

Really....iccha never gets anything easy...such a beautiful, innocent girl..aur kya kya sehna pad raha hai....it will be gross injustice to iccha if they show some issue with her pregnancy....better show a temporary problem with Veer....all matters will be resolved..Smile...I want Veer to show a lot of passion & possessiveness for iccha some of which he exhibited during Veeya & Vansha days..Embarrassed..Veer, pls. take care of iccha ...never forget the struggle you underwent to get her back in your life....
and Veer & iccha need to be in the same room to produce babies..just talking about them doesnt help, right ??

Strange ways of ut, taps gets pregnant with drunken dead guy...LOL and Veer wants iccha to conceive just by constantly talking about the baby...Tongue....Veer, please take some classes in Biology...may be science was not your major...LOL

Edited by vijayam - 26 January 2011 at 7:19pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

veechadreamz12divy609tiny15LimitLessFan

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged

the way the story has been progressing...have a weird feeling that Ichcha for some reason will be made to leave btoon house and once she has left she will realise that she is pregnant... and may be satyaveer will support her at that time...
Taps will come to know that Ichcha is pregnant but she will see to it that veer never comes to know about it... but finally Veer, who has been searching for Ichcha all this while, will find her, his joys knowing no bounds to see her pregnant and will bring her back home...

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
for me
Originally posted by cjs369

the way the story has been progressing...have a weird feeling that Ichcha for some reason will be made to leave btoon house and once she has left she will realise that she is pregnant... and may be satyaveer will support her at that time...
Taps will come to know that Ichcha is pregnant but she will see to it that veer never comes to know about it... but finally Veer, who has been searching for Ichcha all this while, will find her, his joys knowing no bounds to see her pregnant and will bring her back home...

And I will leave uttaran forever not even IF forum for me Dead

Edited by dreamz12 - 26 January 2011 at 9:06pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfedivy609cjs369tiny15

neenu55 IF-Dazzler
neenu55
neenu55

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
some problem is there definitely
either she cant conceive or she will come to know abt her py only after

leaving b toon due to some reasons

one more thinking is there in my mind
this nani will do some manipulation and it will look like satya is the father of the child{ dont kill me]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12

shon703 Senior Member

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15LimitLessFan

Go to top