Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Press- News--> DADI!! (Page 2)

sheetal6 Goldie
sheetal6
sheetal6

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mina_T

Yeah I agree , I think Arjun will foil her plan, i mean he's such a good actor and will make a fool of the press, but the fight afterward between arjun and his wife....hehe that will be GOOD! You know i think he will brush it off as a marital spat! LOL
Yeah, but Rajveer & Gauri shouldn't spoil Arjuhi's honeymoon

Mina_T Senior Member
Mina_T
Mina_T

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheetal6

Yeah I agree , I think Arjun will foil her plan, i mean he's such a good actor and will make a fool of the press, but the fight afterward between arjun and his wife....hehe that will be GOOD! You know i think he will brush it off as a marital spat! LOL

Definitely that should not happen, INSTEAD arjun and arohi should RUIN Rajveer and Gauri's vacation!!!!Thumbs Up That would be the best! Evil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_Saksh4IF

sheetal6 Goldie
sheetal6
sheetal6

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged

Definitely that should not happen, INSTEAD arjun and arohi should RUIN Rajveer and Gauri's vacation!!!!Thumbs Up That would be the best! Evil Smile

All I want is ke Arjuhi's vacation shouldn't be spoiled... Rajveer-Gauri ke honeymoon ko kuch bhi ho jaaye koi farak nahi padta...LOLLOLLOL

Edited by sheetal6 - 26 January 2011 at 9:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_Saksh4IF

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

All I want is ke Arjuhi's vacation shouldn't be spoiled... Rajveer-Gauri ke honeymoon ko kuch bhi ho jaaye koi farak nahi padta...LOLLOLLOL

i want it the other way arnd.. rajveer-gauri ka story aage badega, toh jan-kalyan hogaROFL! toh plz unka honeymoon manwa do CVsROFL. .. arohi-arjun toh vaise hi jhagda karne wale hain.. LOLaur unka story abhi aage badega toh jaldi khatam ho jayega Wink
shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigrl05

i think dadi already knows the tension between arjun arohi so seeing that will suprise her but not shock her... I somehow think it wont make it to the news due to rajveer/gauri or somethign like that Ermm... who knows
but am sure at the end what will happen is all the evidence will be there, they'll be in court and at the eleventh hour she'll say i love you then phir se judaai ahhah

even i was thinking the same,,this thing will end up in the court where all evidences will be against arjun but arohi will declare that arjun is the best husband she could have and she loves him this will be a total ZOR KA ZHATKA
shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

i want it the other way arnd.. rajveer-gauri ka story aage badega, toh jan-kalyan hogaROFL! toh plz unka honeymoon manwa do CVsROFL. .. arohi-arjun toh vaise hi jhagda karne wale hain.. LOLaur unka story abhi aage badega toh jaldi khatam ho jayega Wink

kya baat kahi hai,,arjun aur arohi milke rajbeer aur gauri ka HM safal kardein to yeh Gauri ke liye Zor ka Zhatka to hoga hiLOL,,aur  to aur gauri ko arjuhi par nazar rakhneAngry yaah unke bichmain haddi babane ka mauka hi nahin milegaSmile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index