Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV - Jan 26th 2011 - Written update (Page 4)

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by pjyo

i too hope it doesnt come to that..but what iam asking is what if it does? anandi has devoted her entire life to her husband and family  -  no identity oher than this family's beendni-wouldn't such a situation make her realize what she missed out in life..Standing on her feet for her own swabhimaan-not for jagya,not for any body else's sake but for her OWN SELF ..
everybody makes mistakes in life -some big ,some small-but to give up education to just please dadisa was totally wrong-just crying about that isnt enough,she should restart it  ..its still not too late..
With jagya i have no clue what he wantsWink,infact i think even he doesnt know that at this momentD'oh-but he always found new obsessions to obsess about so until he decides he wants 1 wife or 2 wives or a harem ...

If it does, frankly, I think Anandi will come out the stronger one despite everything. That is my belief. I, too think she needs to continue her studies and when her teacher came ................I thought it might lead to that .........but Confused. In this scenario............will Anandi go back to her studies for herself..........I hope so...although I am not sure if that is what the CV's will have the gumption to show.

There is a kind of contradiction in this serial where the CV's look like they are almost hesitant to show strong women except for Dadisa. Look how they yo yo with Gehna. Gauri is shown as a strong willed career woman but a strong character is yet to emerge.

Jagya will never be able to handle Gauri ..............he was a spoilt boy and now a silly man..........only someone like Anandi could handle him. I don't think Gauri will put up with his tantrums and soon his infatuation along with his obsession will go flying out of the window. That is the reality in many an obsession.
[/QUOTE]

yep, logically anandi should emerge stronger but the CVs just are hesitant in showing stronger charachters-for example ever since anandi started being a little assertive after teacherji's visit they have put gehna in silent modeErmm..its like all her dialogues,a bit milder, have been shifted to anandi.. 
Totally agree, this gauri will be too much for jagat to handle,he is basically soo  spoilt by dadisa and co.  that the feiry gauri version -always speaking her mind,not mollycoddling him wouldn't be to his liking after the initial romantic phase ,then he will remember and miss all the pampering by anandi-because he is basically the laadesar of the family,he is very loving and loyal as long as he gets what HE wants otherwise the shouting tantrumsPinch of a brat emerges ...so i wanna see what happens once jagat's truth is revealed to her and gari's truth to him.Ermm.

Edited by pjyo - 27 January 2011 at 4:27am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathanu rulzkhusi_*

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
wah kya ananlysis hai!!
u guys r too good!
every points r so good!

Go to top