Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV - Jan 26th 2011 - Written update (Page 2)

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divmath

Originally posted by anu rulz

ok first question,who is lal singh?
and second,what on earth is wrong wid basant?wanting to dress up all english style?i hope he is taking gehna out sumwer..poor thing deserves atleast a little happiness..

Lal Singh is Jagya's childhood friend...who has now got an admission in the same medical college....I have to see this episode to see how the female anopheles mosquito changed Basant overnight  LOL
Ohh gehna took soo good care of him Winkeven dadisa couldn't find any fault..seeing her favorite laadesar recovering made her happy...lets see how long before this nice dadisa  goes all angry again ..Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathanu rulz

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu rulz

must be the only female anopheles which has done sum gud work divz..ok so lal singh is the guy wid great dialogues yest..y is he waiting on jagya hand and foot and getting yelled at by him?i thot DS sent sum servant to jagya..really..

yeah jagya is getting into this irritating habit of shouting Pinchat anybody who doesn't shout back,continuing from where he left off at anandi..
lal sing can't yell back as  jagayaa  paid his fees..So jagya has a punching bag in  the poor chap  for all his frustrations...Ermm

anu rulzammoos

ammoos IF-Sizzlerz
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Happy republic day everyone..

Basanth in suitSilly he might have realised his mistakes and is ready to taek up his responsibilities once again Wink DS appreciating Gehna?? something we get once a while noLOL

Agree Jo.. whatever the case be.. but DS lets Anandi go out and work and without taunting much I believe.. She made an issue of it only when JAgya came there....

Jagya is a gone case. we shouldnt waste our time discussing about himAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iloveidiotboxanu rulzSuchi-khusi_*

Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update iloveidiotbox
khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
ohh!!
gauri's screaming.........shouting at the guard and bade papa!Shocked

OMG............DS ki takkar ki haiDancing
imagine......she is shouting at DSDay Dreaming

@uma
yup...jag is a gone caseClapDead

what is wrong with basant!!
issko malaria pehele q nehin huaROFL

anu rulzNeha_K

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
For once (even if it is for a short while and I hope it is not) we are seeing something positive come out of a bout with malaria............Only the CV's can produce these miraculous mosquito bite changes but frankly I don't care................after so much of the beendni's getting the back end of the stick I am glad that Gehna is looking like she will get some reward.

I am particularly glad that it is Gehna as she never changed, never backed down and remained as true to herself as much as she could under the circumstances...........sometimes in life all of us give in to something we do not want to do for the sake of peace as Gehna has done at times. If this was what it took to make Basant appreciate her ..........then so be it.

But Basant in Bhairon's mode of dressing .....that cracked me up.ROFL   
Honestly the CV's really think we would not understand that Basant is changing unless he changed his attire as wellOuch

Jagya has got himself in all kinds of trouble, some that I can understand and some a bit over the top.................how it unfolds will be interesting...............

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathpjyoanu rulz

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusi_*

ohh!!
gauri's screaming.........shouting at the guard and bade papa!Shocked

OMG............DS ki takkar ki haiDancing
imagine......she is shouting at DSDay Dreaming

what is wrong with basant!!
issko malaria pehele q nehin huaROFL
yeah,she wouldn't suffer in silence.. ,
DS ke liye usske mann mein bahut gussaAngry hogaa..
saari bhadaass nikalegi Pinch  dadisaAngry pe..aane toh do usse haveli mein..Day Dreaming
mosquito bite se basanth sudhar gayaaWink,ab uss macchhar ko DS ko kaatnaa chahiye..LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathanu rulzNeha_Kkhusi_*

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Actually even Jagya's acting yesterday was quite realistic..........to the point where he was sulking because he did not know where Gauri went.......... That is a typical reaction of a love sick person. Again not judging whether it was justified or not but good portrayal.

I hope they will keep the acting, the reactions and the situations normal and not go overboard to a point where one cannot relate to it.

I think there is no doubt now in anyone's mind about Gauri and Gudiya being the same person...........but kudo's to the member who was the first to guessThumbs Up................I certainly did not.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathpjyoanu rulz

Go to top