Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I hope the CVs have gone on overtime to portray him as a negative husband   so that finally anandi will start thinking how her life will be effected due to a husband who abandons her..
That is a distinct   possibility 🤔  because if jagat marries gauri in city that marriage will be legal and jagya/anandi  marriage wouldn't have any legitimacy as its a child marriage-so what will anandi's reason be to stay in haveli with a husband who doesn't want her...🤔

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pjyo

I hope the CVs have gone on overtime to portray him as a negative husband   so that finally anandi will start thinking how her life will be effected due to a husband who abandons her..

That is a distinct   possibility 🤔  because if jagat marries gauri in city that marriage will be legal and jagya/anandi  marriage wouldn't have any legitimacy as its a child marriage-so what will anandi's reason be to stay in haveli with a husband who doesn't want her...🤔

Oh I am hoping it will not come to that..............that will be another extreme. I am rather hoping that silly boy will come to his senses sooner than later and realise what Anandi is and has been to him. OK so she has made mistakes and if there is any reality left in this show, Anandi will continue to make small mistakes, don't we all???? But that does not mean the end of a commitment!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We, ourselves have come down hard enough on Anandi for giving up her studies, giving in to Dadisa's constant expectations, moaning around the house, crying.............but if you look at her character she has been a foolish but an exemplary granddaughter/daughter in law. She just needs to better herself so that she can stand up for herself and not look like Sumitra's character who till today looks like there is a murderer after her.

Look at Gehna, no education but has the right values and knows when to stand up for them. One of the most positive characters for Anandi to take advice from. I still maintain that education is a must..............and there lies all the problems.
pjyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: groucho

Oh I am hoping it will not come to that..............that will be another extreme. I am rather hoping that silly boy will come to his senses sooner than later and realise what Anandi is and has been to him. OK so she has made mistakes and if there is any reality left in this show, Anandi will continue to make small mistakes, don't we all???? But that does not mean the end of a commitment!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We, ourselves have come down hard enough on Anandi for giving up her studies, giving in to Dadisa's constant expectations, moaning around the house, crying.............but if you look at her character she has been a foolish but an exemplary granddaughter/daughter in law. She just needs to better herself so that she can stand up for herself and not look like Sumitra's character who till today looks like there is a murderer after her.

Look at Gehna, no education but has the right values and knows when to stand up for them. One of the most positive characters for Anandi to take advice from. I still maintain that education is a must..............and there lies all the problems.

i too hope it doesnt come to that..but what iam asking is what if it does? anandi has devoted her entire life to her husband and family  -  no identity oher than this family's beendni-wouldn't such a situation make her realize what she missed out in life..Standing on her feet for her own swabhimaan-not for jagya,not for any body else's sake but for her OWN SELF ..
everybody makes mistakes in life -some big ,some small-but to give up education to just please dadisa was totally wrong-just crying about that isnt enough,she should restart it  ..its still not too late..
With jagya i have no clue what he wants😉,infact i think even he doesnt know that at this moment-but he always found new obsessions to obsess about so until he decides he wants 1 wife or 2 wives or a harem ...

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i too hope it doesnt come to that..but what iam asking is what if it does? anandi has devoted her entire life to her husband and family  -  no identity oher than this family's beendni-wouldn't such a situation make her realize what she missed out in life..Standing on her feet for her own swabhimaan-not for jagya,not for any body else's sake but for her OWN SELF ..
everybody makes mistakes in life -some big ,some small-but to give up education to just please dadisa was totally wrong-just crying about that isnt enough,she should restart it  ..its still not too late..
With jagya i have no clue what he wants😉,infact i think even he doesnt know that at this moment-but he always found new obsessions to obsess about so until he decides he wants 1 wife or 2 wives or a harem ...

[/QUOTE]

If it does, frankly, I think Anandi will come out the stronger one despite everything. That is my belief. I, too think she needs to continue her studies and when her teacher came ................I thought it might lead to that .........but 😕. In this scenario............will Anandi go back to her studies for herself..........I hope so...although I am not sure if that is what the CV's will have the gumption to show.

There is a kind of contradiction in this serial where the CV's look like they are almost hesitant to show strong women except for Dadisa. Look how they yo yo with Gehna. Gauri is shown as a strong willed career woman but a strong character is yet to emerge.

Jagya will never be able to handle Gauri ..............he was a spoilt boy and now a silly man..........only someone like Anandi could handle him. I don't think Gauri will put up with his tantrums and soon his infatuation along with his obsession will go flying out of the window. That is the reality in many an obsession.
pjyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: groucho

If it does, frankly, I think Anandi will come out the stronger one despite everything. That is my belief. I, too think she needs to continue her studies and when her teacher came ................I thought it might lead to that .........but 😕. In this scenario............will Anandi go back to her studies for herself..........I hope so...although I am not sure if that is what the CV's will have the gumption to show.

There is a kind of contradiction in this serial where the CV's look like they are almost hesitant to show strong women except for Dadisa. Look how they yo yo with Gehna. Gauri is shown as a strong willed career woman but a strong character is yet to emerge.

Jagya will never be able to handle Gauri ..............he was a spoilt boy and now a silly man..........only someone like Anandi could handle him. I don't think Gauri will put up with his tantrums and soon his infatuation along with his obsession will go flying out of the window. That is the reality in many an obsession.

yep, logically anandi should emerge stronger but the CVs just are hesitant in showing stronger charachters-for example ever since anandi started being a little assertive after teacherji's visit they have put gehna in silent mode🤔..its like all her dialogues,a bit milder, have been shifted to anandi.. 
Totally agree, this gauri will be too much for jagat to handle,he is basically soo  spoilt by dadisa and co.  that the feiry gauri version -always speaking her mind,not mollycoddling him wouldn't be to his liking after the initial romantic phase ,then he will remember and miss all the pampering by anandi-because he is basically the laadesar of the family,he is very loving and loyal as long as he gets what HE wants otherwise the shouting tantrums😵 of a brat emerges ...so i wanna see what happens once jagat's truth is revealed to her and gari's truth to him.🤔.
Edited by pjyo - 13 years ago
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wah kya ananlysis hai!!
u guys r too good!
every points r so good!