Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

RBO written update 26 Jan 2011

-YasharanArshi- IF-Rockerz
-YasharanArshi-
-YasharanArshi-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Well i m filling in for Teech today ...
@Teech - Assignment complete karo ... Stop drooling over KT & start working ...

Here it goes ...

Part 1 - Rahul & Sam & Duck
Rahul in black tux & Sam still in orange suit of yesterday ....
Episode begins with Rahul & Sam continuing their discussion about Khanak's MMS ...
Rahul tells Sam that he had created a MMS on Khanak.. Sam is shocked to hear this..
Rahul : 'Tum mujhe jo sazaa dena chahti ho woh mujhe manjoor hain' (I am ready to bear any punishment given by you). But iske pehle ki Shaan woh MMS dekhle we have to delete it ...

Rahul asks Sam to help him out.. She agrees but tells him she is doing it only for SHANAK ! (Muaaaah gurl !) .. Sam walks away leaving a worried looking Rahul ...

Sam lookng for Ducks, meets him & asks him to help her out by Stealing Shaan's mobile.. Duck in all Typicall Ducks mood...  Refuses to steal & advises her to leave this stealing business... sam tells him Shaan's mobile has a MMS .. Duck still doesnt believe Sam .. Somehow Sam convinces him to steal Shaan's mobile since it has a MMS on Khanak ... Ducks leaves to go to Shaan ...

Part 2 - Shaan & Khanak ...
Shanak are in the vanity van .... Shaan on the phone speaking to technician regarding sound system check ... Khanak asks 'Aap phone par itni baat karenge toh gayenge kaise ??? Itni Baat karenge toh aapka GALA kharab hojayegaa' ...(Awww so cute Khanak was looking)
Shaan lovingly holds her shoulders by engulfing her & says 'If you are there with me .. in front of  me when i sing ... I will leave everyone Spellbound ' ... Sir phodo moment .. (Dint understand??... Foreheads touching !!!)
Someone interrupts them & Khanak leaves the van after a side Hug from Shaan & wishing him BESSHT of luck ... (Muaaah .. This one is from me... else everyone will start imagining wild things LOL)

Interruption (guy who interrupts) asks Shaan if he has composed the song ... He  tells that his friend has composed  it .... gets all serious ...

Part 3 - Shaan & Ducks & Sam & Khanak
Ducks enters the van & is acting weird around Shaan since he s trying to steal Shaan's mobile.. Shaan wonders about Ducks behaviour !!! Ducks picks up a mobile phone & hands over to Sam outside the van ... Sam checks the mobile & realises its not Shaans ... Khanak joins them & thinks its Shaan's mobile... Returns it to Shaan ....
Shaan asks Duck to take Khanak to the VIP seats ... Talks alone to Sam to ask if everything is alrite .. Sam says nothing to worrry & was actually looking for Shaan's mobile to make a call since her cell battery was down ... Sam's phone rings..uska popat hogaya  & she leaves from there

Part 4 - Rahul & Duck &  Sam
Rahul , Duck & Sam are worried about Shaan & the MMS ... Rahul calls someone and asks to get Shaan centerstage .. thereby hoping that Shaan wont see the MMS ...

Part 5 - Shaan & K family
Shaan walking towards the centerstage realises that he hasnt seen the MMS yet... Sunil enters wearing a Floral Shirt(HAHAHAHHHA) ... Khusbhoo in black gown ... Akshay in white jacket & black T ... Madhavi only one dressed normally in a Saree .. Shaan shocked everyone to see in COOL gang looks ..  (I was laughing whole time seeing SUNIL) ..
K family bonds & wishes Shaan all the best !!!!

Part 6 - Everyone on Stage (Band members i mean !!!)
Shaan on stage.. introduces his fellow bandmembers Ducks & Sam to the entire crowd!! Also calls upon Rahul Khanna & not RK ... As without him the Band is incomplete ... Credits Rahul for being the composer of their band since college times...

Khanak .. Rahul are shocked to hear Shaan inviting Rahul on the stage ..  Rahul atfirst seems reluctant... But Sam encourages him to accept the DOSTI ka HAATH from Shaan ... Rahul thinks about their college days including the THAPPAD ....

Rahul shares stage with Shaan... (KT looking hot in attitude wala loooks !!!!)
Khanak & K family & Sam & Ducks happpy to seee them together with a handshake !!
Rahul thanks Shaan for the pleasant Surprise & says he has a a surprise for Shaan too .. Shaan looks on confused ... Rahul calls upon Ehsaan Noorani ... Shaan's Guitar IDOL ...
Shaan all happy mouths a Thank you to Rahul ... Episode ends on Ehsaaan ...

Precap - All four are dancing in one line ... KT looks damn hot n cute ... Especially when he blushes looking at Rahul ....

Sorry guys if i disappointed anyone... Mom was screaming on top of her voice ... asking me to Sleep since its almost midnight here .... So tried my best in a Hurry though !!!!

Forgive me for any mistakes .... take care !!!!

Edited by rbo_d_best - 26 January 2011 at 11:26am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

gaya_subdambisgujaratigirlsanjurockzshanakfan2011ridssyRBO_Addictpunjabi_gyal08rima001NDDgirlelgeeKrazEeeNisha2mushkan_2003cuty_kbookbrain007shanak.hot_Neetu_garfield1209neha2005-Alina-NinjaInPyjamaspriya_cool_123Sky23MFRanjiniOlicityFanSophia21shivani003.Dilwale.SPN_JD_AddictedYeHoKyaRahaHai-Veena-bones88Rajiniliciousmysteriousmilli

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Thanks Shalini.Great update.WHy is Shantanu blushing lol.
OlicityFan IF-Rockerz
OlicityFan
OlicityFan

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
thnx for the update shalini!!.....shaan luking hot as usual, eh?!
Anu-Ananya IF-Dazzler

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
aliyar Senior Member
aliyar
aliyar

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
thanks for the lovely update
Sky23 IF-Rockerz
Sky23
Sky23

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks for a  great update!
bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88