Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

||The Forbidden Ends|| -Uptd pg 27- (Page 9)

Nikhi. Goldie
Nikhi.
Nikhi.

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Ooh, so Ashi and Yuvi finally meet...well, kind of... LOL

It was a lovely update! And I hope to see more of their interactions very soon! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

-Rinki- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinki-
-Rinki-

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Woohooo, Ashi and Yuvi meet, not really but YAAAAAAY! ROFL He noticed her streaks..HAHAHAH. ROFL

& WAIT, OMG. YUVI WAS SHIRTLESSS! DAAAAAAAMN, hot hot hot hot hot. Blushing
Blushing I loved the way you described that scene, made me go gaga. LOL
SHE SEEMED PRETTY! :| daaaaaamn, she IS pretty. Day Dreaming Haaayyee. Day Dreaming

I'm loving this FF more and moreee. (: Oh great work Akansha!

Thanks for the PM.
- Rinky

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MeekoleeseunggiloveAkankshaa.

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
awwwwwwwwwww nona part..bahutttttt cute tha..ashi cant handle her powers..lol she shud be in wiard school denLOL
but they din meet..chalo next me dey shud meet also..can we have a non ashi yuvi meeting?

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Aww, all of these comments just make my day! Hug Thank you Liz, Kashnsel4eva, Neha, Nishi, Priya, Bublai, Nikhi, Rinki, Debby! HugHug

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 30 January 2011 at 8:24am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

manurNikhi.Meeko-Rinki-XSilentWishesX

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
bublai is arpita
and wat abt me???????????
pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
ahaan. .awsum story guyz. .well writen Hug eagerly waitng 4 nxt part

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
PART 5

''You need to tell me.'' Natasha screeched at the person on the phone. ''You make me attend school, and not only any school, but this very particular school out of the million schools in the world. I need to know the reason.''

''Do not argue with me.'' The person answered. His voice was calm, but it was authoratively strong. It had an enigma of power that you can't help but get drawn to the voice, to the sheer power reflected in that one sentence. ''You need to attend that school, and you will know the reason soon.''

''Soon!? How soon?'' Natasha snapped. ''You said the same thing a week ago, when you asked me to fill the admission forms. Tell me. I need to know.'' She pleaded.

The person went silent for a minute, as if contemplating whether to answer her or not. ''Alright. You know about the werewolf-vampire clans' hatred toward each other, right?''

''Mhhm.'' Natasha nodded. ''What about it? Listen, if you are trying to get me involved in that mess-''

''No.'' The person answered. ''I am not trying to get you involved. I am involving you. You are the only person that can help us right now.''

''How? What do I have to do?'' She quipped.

''You have been a good-for-nothing brat since centuries now, Natasha. Don't give me that attitude. I was the one that changed you, remember? You are bound to me.  There have been times when I have regretted saving you, changing you, since you are not interested in anything but that petite slender beautiful body of yours. This is the time that very particular thing is going to come in handy.''

Natasha paused for a minute. ''What do you want me to do?''

''There is a wolf in the school, Natasha. He isn't a wolf yet, but he is going to change into a wolf very soon. Infact, he is changing into one next month, on the full moon. He has mutated genes. He isn't aware of what and who he is. He thinks he is just a human. We need to find him, Natasha.''

''Why?'' She asked.

''That boy – whoever he is – has descended from a very strong shape shifter. Not that you know of. We think that this boy might just have that extra dose of superpowers. We can't risk that, Natasha. We need to find him, and stop him from transforming. If he joins the werewolf clan, there is going to be some heavy action packed drama, and we might even lose.''

''Oh.'' Natasha whispered. Her voice was barely audible. ''And what are you going to do with him? To stop him from transforming, that is?"

The man sighed impatiently. ''That's where your part ends, Natasha. You find the boy, seduce him, lure him, whatever, and just hand him over to us. And we will take care of the rest.''

''Wait. No.'' Natasha protested. ''I won't hand any boy over to you just so that you can torture him and kill him. I might be an evil vampire vixen, but I am not a murderer.''

''You are not a murderer.'' He answered. ''And we won't kill him. If that boy really turns out to be extra powerful, we might just convince him to join our alley instead. That's all.''

''More like, forcing him to join your side.'' She grunted her teeth.

''I told you, Natasha. Your part ends at handing him over. And I won't accept a 'no' for an answer. Trust me, you have no choice here. You have been rendered useless since a century now, anyway. If you fail at this task, it might be the time to bid Natasha goodbye. Forever.''

Natasha tensed. ''How am I supposed to find him out of all these people?''

''Werewolfs go through some physical and mental changes before changing for the first time. You have exactly a month to ascertain the changes and find him. It can be anything, from being unjustifiably short-tempered to having visions and dreams about forests and your fellow pack. From being attracted to the wild and musky odour, to having physical attacks, feeling your veins protruding, your temple reeling. You need to keep a look out for all those people who seem to be snappy, wild, and aggressive. And then, you need to be on the lookout for those who have such physical attacks.''

Natasha winced. ''You are asking me to ascertain the mental and physical behavior of more than a thousand boys in this school?''

''You are a vampire, Natasha. A good looking, sexy, attractive vampire, to say the least. Boys will get attracted to you like fireflies. Just be on the lookout for those that match the 'werewolf' category. And remember, you have exactly got one month. Or else .. Goodbye.'' He hung up.

She bit her lip to keep herself from shouting obscenities. She wasn't liking this one bit. She might be a brat, but she certainly didn't want to play with anyone's feelings, and hand him over to them to die. No, she couldn't.

But did she have a choice? No. They would kill her, she knew that.

--

''Ouch.'' She muttered as she ran into someone.

''Can't you see where you are walking!?'' A shrill voice answered. She opened her eyes to see a tall girl with short black hair, red streaks and brown eyes rubbing her temple and glaring at her.

''Excuse me?'' She waved her cellphone. ''I was on phone, alright? You need to watch your steps.'' She snapped. She was in no mood to argue right now. She was disturbed, and this was making it worse.

''Watch MY steps? Says the blind fashionista pastry that really needs to get a walking stick. Like, really. I bet you learned how to apply lipstick on that dumb face of yours much before you learned how to walk while avoiding hitting people.'' She answered angrily.

''That wasn't on purpose, okay? Get over it. Jeez. Hyper much?'' She snorted as she rubbed imaginary dirt off her clothes. ''Erm, whatever, get out of the way.''

''Get out of the way!?'' The girl widened her big brown eyes at her, and Natasha met them with a challenging glare. ''I am not getting out of the way.'' She crossed her arms across her chest. ''You need to get out of my way.''

''As if.'' Natasha snapped, and hung her Gucci bag across her shoulder.

''Hmph.'' She stood there firmly, meeting Natasha's gaze with a Oh-you-are-so-gonna-regret-this look. Natasha just looked away with a whatever expression, as her long auburn hair tossed to the other side. Her mind was working figuratively fast now. She only had a month to find a werewolf. As much as she'd love to spend the time standing here, arguing with a brat dumb chick, she had a task to do. ''Whatever.'' She muttered. ''I am off. Adios.''

''Loser.'' The girl grinned as Natasha stomped off with a frown.

--

''Hey sis.'' Aarav jumped out from behind her.  ''What's up? Did you teleport your way to the school? Details please. I bet you failed, as usual.'' He winked.

''Erm.'' Ashi could feel colour rushing to her cheeks as she remembered that confused guy without his shirt on. She shook her head. ''Yes, I teleported. To the locker's room. Smooth entry.'' She grinned.

''Smooth, huh?'' He raised an eyebrow at her. ''Did anyone see you?''

''No. How stupid do you think I am!? No one saw me. There was darkness everywhere, and no one was in the room. Well, except for this one guy without his shirt on.'' She grinned. ''But he didn't see me, 'cause the lights were off.''

''You teleported into the boy's locker room!?'' Aarav couldn't suppress a chuckle. ''Oh My Gosh, Ashi.''

''Er, yeah.'' She scratched her head. ''What about you? Details Please.'' She repeated, mocking his voice.

He frowned. ''I met this girl. Natasha. Natasha Kapoor. Bloody brat head. She ordered me to park her car, can you believe that?''

Ashi giggled. ''Aww, my poor big bro. You could have just used your powers, you know?''

''Oh well, I have thought about that. She does need a lesson.'' He tilted his head and winked.

''A lesson, indeed.'' She joined in with a mischievous smile playing on her lips. ''Who is she, anyway?''

''Erm …'' Aarav looked around, and pointed to the corner. ''There's her – Natasha Kapoor.''

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

manurBUBLAINikhi.RB81Meeko-Aicha-leeseunggiloveXSilentWishesX.Jane..pratsyfelicitysmoak.matwamango

felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
awesome update
loved it
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm

Akankshaa.

Go to top