Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

||The Forbidden Ends|| -Uptd pg 27- (Page 8)

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
my goodness!
okay ill  read it tmrw!Big smile..and yes ill write in dis next to next week for sure! this week is hectic baby!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeekoAkankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
PART 4

''How bloody convenient!'' Yuvi muttered under his breath. ''That stupid dream made me forget about my gym wear, and now I have to look through all of these which, apparently, might have a gym wear kit in one of them.''

He sighed angrily, as he banged another locker shut. Empty. Great. Another row of lockers done. 4 over, only 16 more to go.

He ran a hand through his hair. They were wet. He felt his forehead ' it was wet too. Sweaty. He started feeling hot. Well, not surprising, really, considering it was June going on. He wasn't used to this hot weather yet, since he was from London. He took off his shirt and flexed his muscles. ''Better.'' He nodded to himself.

He opened another locker, and started ruffling through the contents.

--

Ashi gritted her teeth. ''Gone. Again.'' She muttered when his brother, Aarav, teleported without her.  She relaxed. ''I will just have to teleport on my own.''

She closed her eyes and concentrated. School. Bushes. Secular. Not in some busy corridor or something. Alone. Private.

She forced a picture of a empty room in her mind. Erm, locker room? Yeah. That would be the best. Secular and private. ''Locker room, locker room.'' She muttered to herself, as her eyebrows creased and lines formed on her forehead. Suddenly, it felt like hot warm air closing in on her from all sides, and for 1/4th of a second, it felt like she was floating on nothing but air, and then she felt her feet planted on firm ground.

She opened her eyes, and she saw ' nothing. Blankness. She narrowed her eyes as she snapped her fingers and a torchlight appeared in her hands out of nowhere.

''Atleast no one saw me appearing out of thin air.'' She assured herself, as she flung the light around. ''Hello?'' She called out, loudly.

No one answered, but she did hear footsteps. Hesitant, slow, light footsteps behind her. She turned around, lighting up the person's face, aiming for the eyes.

--

''Argh.'' He grunted as the lights went off. ''How am I supposed to look for the gymwear now when I can't even see my own bloody hand!?'' He snapped, talking to himself.

He banged the locker shut, and turned around. Suddenly, there was this hot blast of air from the area behind the row of the lockers opposite him. It stopped as abrupty as it had started.

He narrowed his eyes, as he heard a snap of light being turned on. And the area behind the lockers lightened. Torchlight? He wondered.

''Hello?'' He heard a female voice calling. A girl in the boys locker room with a torchlight!? What the hell was going on.

He decided to approach her from the back. He walked to the opposite side, facing her back. He could see that the girl was tall and slender. She had black hair up to her shoulders with red streaks. He couldn't see her face, but she seemed pretty. Atleast from the back she does, he humphed.

He started to call out to her, but the girl turned. Before he could see her face, he was blinded by the sudden light aimed for his eyes.

''Oops. Sorry.'' Ashi muttered frantically. She looked around. ''I think I should dissepear. The door is locked.  I am in the boys locker room. The lights aren't on. I will get into serious trouble if someone spots me here.''

She muttered an apology, and pictured the girls washroom. Before wasting any other second, she teleported.

'' Hello!?'' Yuvi called out, still blinded. He blinked and opened his eyes, and he was greeted by the darkness. He looked around for a moment, figuring out what just happened. After a moment, the lights came back on.

''So, there was a girl there, with red streaks. She had a torchlight. She was in the boys locker room.'' He looked at the door, it was closed shut, as it had been when he entered; and it could only be opened from the inside. ''How did she get in here?'' He muttered. ''And how did she get out?''

He shook his head. ''Whatever. I guess I need some rest after all those dreams. And, since I can't find a gym wear,  I might as well go outside and look around.'' He shrugged, as he put his shirt back on, and walked outside. But he was still thinking about that girl. ''Mystery much?'' He muttered to himself. 

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 29 January 2011 at 12:38pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

manurfalala333BUBLAINikhi.~Serendipity~RB81Meekoleeseunggilove-Rinki-XSilentWishesXfelicitysmoak..Jane..

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
reserved*

ashu....
loved it!!!
uv didnt notice anything but her red streaks!!
waah!!
mast yaarr!!!
:P
uve written it so well... idk if i shld join in or no.. oh btw, am still left with less time, we shld have strted this after rcc ends.. nvm.. hopefully weel have the same fun over here too!!
:))
ashi bad with her powers.. lol she needs serious lessons.. am gong next on rcc.. so ill let u knw wen am updating over her, debs is busy with her dxb trip too... so sweetheart, ull have to take care of this ff alone for some time!!
:D
am going to rite rcc in a while.. ping me wen ur back!Wink

Edited by elizaa - 29 January 2011 at 1:12pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leeseunggiloveAkankshaa.

felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
awesome update
loved it
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

manur Senior Member
manur
manur

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
woww..great..i m loving it...ashi uv k first meeting..interesting ..waiting for next part..:)

Akankshaa.

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
awesome update.
loved it!
cont soon!

Akankshaa.

~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
its really aweosme,wonderful,marvellous,dreamy!!!!
plz update soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Embarrassed

Akankshaa.

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Superb update !!!ClapClap Loved their first meet ... it was rocking and loved yuvi's reaction tooTongueTongue.. very well-written ClapClap...
thanks for the PM dear TongueTongue
update the next part sooooooooooooonnnnnnnn .... i am too excited to wait for long LOLLOL

Akankshaa.

Go to top