Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

||The Forbidden Ends|| -Uptd pg 27- (Page 3)

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manur

lolxx...great going....borther sister bond is great...let's see aur kya kya hai inke characters mai...natasha is a vampire ...so obviously she is super gorgeous as u described..but uske dimag mai kya chal raha ...?? i m looking forward to next chapter...

Thanks Neha. Hug  Ahaa, I don't know yet. LOL Natasha won't be evil, though. That's for sure! She's one of the four main leads. :)

Originally posted by SonuRpatz_mayur

thanks a tonHugHugHugHug

For the PM ? You're welcome! Hug Atleast do tell me if you like the story if you want me to PM you again! :)

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

awwwwwwwwwww....i loved concept sooo much..its d exact concept of what i ever imagined..coz its 101 times betterLOLLOLLOL...

love yuvi's introduction..somehow he reminded me of harry potter and his share of bad dreamsLOLLOLbt well d last linbe made it ceratin dat its YUVI we are talking about!
uske baad natasha..hayee can i steal her wardrobe and everything..u described her perfectly!
absolutely adored aarav -ashi..so they r both witches and werlocks..eh..sorcerer word dont use..sorceres r usually used as negatives..use werlocks insteadEmbarrassed

loved it..im itching to write!

NOTE: THOSE WHO WANT TO BE INCLUDED IN THE PM LIST LIKE THE FIRST UPDATE BY AKANKSHAEmbarrassed
Aha, thank you. Hug But we thought of the concept together, didn't we? :)
Thank youu. :) His introduction is my favourite part too! Big smile And he's my favourite, as of yet, since he's the only human && he needs to be changed in the future. Big smile

Sorcerer sounds better, don't you think? In all the stories I have read, they use sorcerer, not warlock. Embarrassed

You can go next .. Do PM me if you want to, before I start writing! :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meekoleeseunggilove

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by greatsumkum

nice update dear......
Embarrassed

Thank you. :)

Originally posted by kashndsel4eva

awesome update

loved it

cant wait 4 da next part

con soon

thanks 4 da pm

Thank you! :)

I will update the next part by 3 am IST tonight ... if no one else does. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

felicitysmoak.

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
tell u what let liz update todayLOL..ill update tomorrow..i slept in d day and my brain is totally numbed!..
hmm..i dunno iv always seen sorcerers as bad and evil ones..n werlocks and wizards can be the opposite of witches!

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Liz is updating RCC .. I might write the Aarav-Natasha meeting today! And she can go ahead with writing AY's meeting; If she doesn't, you can write that scene tomorrow! Big smile

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 27 January 2011 at 10:38am

leeseunggilove

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
okay cool...dat i can do!

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
CHAPTER 3.

''Ouch!'' Aarav brushed dirt off his shirt as he teleported behind the bushes. He looked around. The place was well hidden and covered, and no one saw him appearing out of thin air. Phew, he sighed with relief.

He stepped outside into the parking lot. Many faces turned his way ' mostly female. He smiled. He enjoyed the female attention, but there were times when he felt self-conscious, and stepping out of a bush in public was one of those times.  No one seemed to notice it, though.

Girls grinned at him as he passed. He was wearing a casual blue tee and jeans. His hair were ruffled and a mess. He ran a hand through his hair, making it look messier. And sexier, he corrected.

Horns blared behind him, as a car rushed to an abrupt stop in the middle of the parking lot. A guy in his 30s, dressed in a white suit with a black bow, opened the door. Driver? He smirked. He looked more like a waitor.

A girl came out of the car, tossing her auburn hair to the side. Aarav could feel everyone around him gone as still as a statue, staring at the new girl. The gorgeous new girl.

He snorted. So much for good looks? He crossed his arm and turned away. He started to move away, but there was a whole load of mob gathered around him. They were pushing him, trying to move around him. Some were even trying to move through him.

Argh. He grunted. He couldn't get out. He was at the front, and there were more than 100 people queuing behind him, trying to get a glance. Try walking out, and I'd end up dead somewhere on the road.

He turned back towards the girl. She was smiling at the people. She looked at the driver, and muttered something inaudible. He nodded, and walked away. Just walked away. Without the car. That's odd, he thought, and narrowed his eyes.

She looked around. Her gaze settled on something. On someone. She was looking at him. No, she was just looking this way. His shoulders tensed, as she walked towards him, with a warm smile on her face.

''Hi.'' She approached him. Her voice sounded like crimson honey. So sweet. So beautiful.

''Err..hi.'' He smiled warily.

She smiled and looked at the keys in her hand. He raised an eyebrow. ''What?'' He asked.

She didn't reply, just smiled, and extended the keys. ''Park them for me.''

''Excuse me?'' He snorted. ''Do I look like I'm your driver?''

''You won't?'' She asked, puzzled. She looked around. Everyone was staring at them ' at the two of them. ''As much as I know, all the guys here would be ready to fight a battle when it comes to getting to park my car.'' She grinned with self-pride.

''You are highly mistaken, your honour.'' He pushed her hand away. ''These guys might like you, but not all of them are stupid like that. They ain't your slaves. They are your CLASSMATES. Treat them that way.''

''Aww, come on. Don't be so boring.'' She muttered. She looked at the guy standing next to Aarav. ''Would you like to park my car?''

That guy looked at her, at her smile, at her extended hand. He looked at Aarav, frowning, glaring at him. He looked back at the girl. ''Sure.'' He smiled.

Aarav sighed as he watched her triumphant smile. The guy walked away with the keys, towards her car. She looked back at him, and grinned. ''So?''

''So? Just because this one guy was desperate enough to act as your slave, it certainly does not mean that everyone here will be at your service, my majesty.'' He snapped.

''We will see. I rule, Mr-whatever-your-name-is, and you will see that soon.'' She smiled sweetly, and took her shades off. She had pretty hazel-coloured eyes. ''Very soon.'' She winked, and walked away.

He just stood there, arms crossed against his chest. ''Who the hell are you?''

''Natasha. Natasha Kapoor.'' She called over her shoulder, and laughed. Her laughter sounded like golden bells ringing.

''Whatever.'' He frowned. He looked at the mob of guys and girls following her. ''You shouldn't have messed with me, miss Natasha Kapoor.'' His eyes glimmered. ''I don't like troubling humans, but this I have to do.''

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 27 January 2011 at 11:56am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

manurfalala333BUBLAIRB81Meekoleeseunggilove.Jane..felicitysmoak.matwamango

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Natasha Kapoor sounds like a spoilt brat. I'm loving the direction U are taking this in. Can't wait for more.

Akankshaa.

Go to top