Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

||The Forbidden Ends|| -Uptd pg 27- (Page 28)

-Rinki- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinki-
-Rinki-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
....& finally Rinks gets an update. Wacko I was almost gonna curse you for not updating. LOL Were you busy or something? If yeah, then do not be so busy, you're writing skills make me anxious and anxious and I'm always in the "UPDATE AKSHU" modeeehh. ROFL

YES! YAY! YO! YUPPPPIEEEEEE! Yuvi has shown his hot skills.
Cool Yuvi maharaja ki jai ho! Cool Yuvi is a wolf and he's powerful, in yo face Karan. ROFL
Karan dar gaya Karan dar gaya. Whatever happens, however serious your update is, I manage to make it funny or probably 'not so serious' with my silly replies. LOL

''Because she is a powerful witch. And a powerful witch increases the chances of the ritual's success.''
I like the fact how Ashi is full of awesomeness. :)
SHIT! This FF is like one of the very best I've read in recent times. The way everything is said, The characters, The Story..YOUR writing skills..everything is perfect. (:

Damn, Aarav and Nuts are so adorable. Day Dreaming
Day Dreaming I heart them. <33
aaaah, you're not getting a huge reply as I have exams and whenever I have exams, I'm lazy. & whenever I'm lazy..I'm lazy. Big smile wish me luck you super natural stuff loveeeer. ROFL
So..next time HUUUUUUUUUGEEEEEEEE reply. LOL

Thanks for finally updating & that too a super awesome fantastic amazing one :)
-rinky.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

Nikhi. Goldie
Nikhi.
Nikhi.

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Uhoh! How's Natasha going to get out of this one? And if she does, who's gonna heal Ashi? So many questions! Fantastic update Akanksha…I can't wait for the next one! Smile

Akankshaa.

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
the long wait was completely worth it ... Tongue this part was simply outstanding ... best update till date .. it was really exciting .. The fight was narrated in an awesome manner --- loved every word of the descriptions .. ay was so adorable Hug  thank God ( actually you ) that Yuvi ko inke supernaturals hone se koi fark nahi padhta .Tongue now what will natasha do ???Confused what will karan and aarav-yuvi do next, that will be worth reading TongueTongue jaldi continue karna Tongue

Akankshaa.

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
the long wait was completely worth it ... Tongue this part was simply outstanding ... best update till date .. it was really exciting .. The fight was narrated in an awesome manner --- loved every word of the descriptions .. ay was so adorable Hug  thank God ( actually you ) that Yuvi ko inke supernaturals hone se koi fark nahi padhta .Tongue now what will natasha do ???Confused what will karan and aarav-yuvi do next, that will be worth reading TongueTongue jaldi continue karna Tongue

Edited by BUBLAI - 08 March 2011 at 10:48am

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rinki-

....& finally Rinks gets an update. Wacko I was almost gonna curse you for not updating. LOL Were you busy or something? If yeah, then do not be so busy, you're writing skills make me anxious and anxious and I'm always in the "UPDATE AKSHU" modeeehh. ROFL

I wasn't busy, to be honest. I was as vehli as I could get. I was just..lazy, like you put it. And when I'm lazy.. I'm lazy. And yes, I just did steal YOUR dialogues. :P 

YES! YAY! YO! YUPPPPIEEEEEE! Yuvi has shown his hot skills.
Cool Yuvi maharaja ki jai ho! Cool Yuvi is a wolf and he's powerful, in yo face Karan. ROFL
Karan dar gaya Karan dar gaya. Whatever happens, however serious your update is, I manage to make it funny or probably 'not so serious' with my silly replies. LOL

Yuvi maharaaja? Wolfie se seedha maharaaja? Itna BADA promotion? LOL Lmao .. My updates ain't supposed to be serious, I keep putting a twinge of 'oh-whatever, laugh at it, alright?' here and there. :P

''Because she is a powerful witch. And a powerful witch increases the chances of the ritual's success.''
I like the fact how Ashi is full of awesomeness. :)
SHIT! This FF is like one of the very best I've read in recent times. The way everything is said, The characters, The Story..YOUR writing skills..everything is perfect. (:

Thank you, babes! Hug  

Damn, Aarav and Nuts are so adorable. Day Dreaming
Day Dreaming I heart them. <33
aaaah, you're not getting a huge reply as I have exams and whenever I have exams, I'm lazy. & whenever I'm lazy..I'm lazy. Big smile wish me luck you super natural stuff loveeeer. ROFL
So..next time HUUUUUUUUUGEEEEEEEE reply. LOL

This wasn't a HUUUUUGEEEE reply? Then I don't know what is? .. I mean, dude, your replies are the biggest it can get... unless you start rambling random stuff which you don't do .. Well, okay, you do sometimes, but, heck, so do I. :P

Thanks for finally updating & that too a super awesome fantastic amazing one :)
-rinky.

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 08 March 2011 at 3:05pm
Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikhi...

Uhoh! How's Natasha going to get out of this one? And if she does, who's gonna heal Ashi? So many questions! Fantastic update Akanksha'I can't wait for the next one! Smile

Natasha will be fine .. She's NATASHA, she will easily find a way around. :P Ashi will be alright, too .. Next part's basically Karan-Verma, and it messes up the foursome's lives even more. 

Nikhi.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BUBLAI

Thank youu Appy ! Hug AY are ALWAYSS adorable. Big smile Lol .. Yuvi ko unke supernaturals hone se koi farak nahi padta.. Wait for the time when he comes to know about his own state. :P Natasha, Ashi, Yuvi and Aarav's lives is gonna be screwed up big time.. thanks to Karu and Vermu. 

BUBLAI

felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Awesome updates
loved it
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm

Go to top