Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

||The Forbidden Ends|| -Uptd pg 27- (Page 27)

-Rinki- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinki-
-Rinki-

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Mhm, you know what? I like wicked people. Like a lot lot lot. Because sometimes wicked people are hot. LOL
Anyway. I seem to like Karan as he is described in a really well manner and his character is one which is so..IDON'TKNOWBUTITSAMAZING.<333

I can't help but love Aarav & Yuvi more and more. My 567000988800th crush probably. ROFL But awww, they're so sweet, so loving :) The way you write is VERY good Akshuu, makes me feel as if I'm reading a book. Tongue

"Psycho" LOL I love Psychic people if Ashi and Aarav are a part of it, like duh. LOL
"His mind was reeling. Witches. Vampires. Sorcerers." ROFLROFL Hahahaha, aw ;P

His fangs had come out, and his pupils had turned reddish-grey. OH HOT HOT HOT. ROFL
He sprang at Yuvi, but luck was on Yuvi's side. 'Cause, right at that moment, the moon came out from behind the clouds, and it was full moon today. The time where the wolves are at their strongest.
This was so awesome. I TOTALLY love this update Akshu, its so AWESOME! You were right, this update is certainly the best. :')
I still can't stop thinking that Natasha loves him. *awwww* LOL oh im sorry Tongue

OH YOU IDIOT AARAV! When she tells you're a werewolf, you are one..BELIEVE HER. Girls are better, HA. But no, "I'm a sorcerer, I'm a sorcerer" Ouch Anyway, confused. LOL

But girl, this update was mama mia. Silly Everything was just so "Like the way Rinky wanted it" ROFL
Thank you so much for the great updates Akshu =) Love them, they take me to some different gaga-land. LOL
Why don't I see Eliza or Debo update? :P
& talking about your other FF, I'll go read it now..when it comes to super-natural stuffs..I'm always ready LOL

Thanks for the PM :)
-Rinky

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikhi.Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Thank you everyone! Hug

Rinks, I'll reply to your essay later .. Right now, I'm in a wicked lazy mode, so the update will come tomorrow! :)
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rinki-

Mhm, you know what? I like wicked people. Like a lot lot lot. Because sometimes wicked people are hot. LOL
Anyway. I seem to like Karan as he is described in a really well manner and his character is one which is so..IDON'TKNOWBUTITSAMAZING.<333

I can't help but love Aarav & Yuvi more and more. My 567000988800th crush probably. ROFL But awww, they're so sweet, so loving :) The way you write is VERY good Akshuu, makes me feel as if I'm reading a book. Tongue

"Psycho" LOL I love Psychic people if Ashi and Aarav are a part of it, like duh. LOL
"His mind was reeling. Witches. Vampires. Sorcerers." ROFLROFL Hahahaha, aw ;P

His fangs had come out, and his pupils had turned reddish-grey. OH HOT HOT HOT. ROFL
He sprang at Yuvi, but luck was on Yuvi's side. 'Cause, right at that moment, the moon came out from behind the clouds, and it was full moon today. The time where the wolves are at their strongest.
This was so awesome. I TOTALLY love this update Akshu, its so AWESOME! You were right, this update is certainly the best. :')
I still can't stop thinking that Natasha loves him. *awwww* LOL oh im sorry Tongue

OH YOU IDIOT AARAV! When she tells you're a werewolf, you are one..BELIEVE HER. Girls are better, HA. But no, "I'm a sorcerer, I'm a sorcerer" Ouch Anyway, confused. LOL

But girl, this update was mama mia. Silly Everything was just so "Like the way Rinky wanted it"
Thank you so much for the great updates Akshu =) Love them, they take me to some different gaga-land. LOL
Why don't I see Eliza or Debo update? :P
& talking about your other FF, I'll go read it now..when it comes to super-natural stuffs..I'm always ready LOL

Thanks for the PM :)
-Rinky

lmao, one thing after ashu's update i never miss reading is this girls commentROFL
debby is the socialite who mite just pop in if her mood alows her to..
eliza doesnt update coz she has joined the creative team with ashu.. wht makes u think this little girl has a big fat brain with so many ideas? the real ideas come from the creative's head.. i.e eliza'sLOL
J.KWink

Edited by elizaa - 02 March 2011 at 5:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinki-

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Chapter 17

Everything that happened next seemed to be happening in blurs.

Karan pounced at Yuvraj, who was standing there helplessly frozen. But at the very last moment, when Karan's fangs seemed to be an inch away from his neck, his animal instincts kicked in and he threw Karan to the opposite end of the ground.

Karan shook his head as he got up. ''What the hell?''

Yuvraj stood there, looking at him, eyes wide in terror. He looked at himself, his hands shaking. He was confused; a sort-of paranoia took over him.

And Karan took advantage of his confusion and pounced again.

Yuvraj avoided the attack easily, his body moved gracefully as if he'd been playing dodge-ball with a vampire for all his life. He moved to the other end, while Karan raised an eyebrow at him.

''I have no idea what's going on.'' Yuvraj shrugged.

Karan tilted his head, and a smile formed over his lips. ''I think I do.'' He looked up at the sky. It was full moon tonight.

Karan looked at Yuvraj, his shoulders were tense as he looked at the smiling vampire in front of him. His gaze moved to Ashi, and he melted for a moment. Her forehead was bleeding, there were marks on her neck, and her hands were still tied up. A low growl escaped his mouth, and before he knew it, he was at Karan's neck.

''Why are you doing this to her?'' He snapped as his fingernails dug in Karan's arm.

Karan tried to get him off himself, but he couldn't fight Yuvraj tonight. Not on full moon. ''I am not doing anything!'' He tried to reason with him. ''I am doing this for Siddharth! I have no say in this matter!''

''Who is Siddharth?'' Yuvraj asked, calmer than before.

''Her sorcerer dad.'' Karan looked at Ashi. ''He wants her for a ritual. And it's my job to get her to him.''

''Why does he want her?'' Yuvraj asked. His mind was reeling with all these discoveries, but he had so many questions.

''Because she is a powerful witch. And a powerful witch increases the chances of the ritual's success.'' He answered matter-of-factly.

Yuvraj looked at Ashi. He couldn't bring himself to believe that the injured, pale girl in front of her is a witch. He shook his head and sighed. ''Are you gonna kill me?''

''I would have.'' Karan met his gaze. ''But I can't.''

''Why not?'' Yuvi asked.

''I can't.'' Karan shrugged. ''Listen, dude, all I can say is.. watch your back. If not tonight, I will kill you very soon if you get in my way again. I need her, and I will take her back to Siddharth. You can't stop me.''

''But I can.'' Yuvi looked at him. ''I did. I stopped you today.''

''You got lucky.'' Karan laughed. ''If I had any idea who you are '. '' His voice trailed off, as he looked at him. ''But, this won't happen again. I promise. Nothing and no one can stop me from doing what I'm here for.'' He muttered a spell, and a strong wind hit Yuvi. He closed his eyes as dust flew everywhere around him, and after a moment, all went still.

He opened his eyes to find Karan gone.

--

''A.. sorcerer?'' Natasha looked at him, totally besotted. ''Wait.. did you just say, you are a sorcerer?'

Aarav's lips curved into an amused smirk. ''That's what I said.''

''Oh my god!'' Natasha's mouth curved into an O as she registered this fact. She turned to Aarav and crossed her arms against her chest. ''How do I trust you?''

''You don't trust me.'' Aarav pouted.

Natasha shook her head.

''Fine then.'' Aarav muttered a spell and Natasha was thrown into the air.

''What the-?'' She looked down at the ground. ''Get me down, you moron!''

Aarav tossed her a 'you-asked-for-it' look.

''Get me down!'' Natasha frowned.

''Gee, okay!'' Aarav muttered and raised his hands in a signal. Natasha landed on the ground gently. ''Do you still not trust me?'' 

Natasha raised her hands. ''Fine, you were right. You are a sorcerer. I trust you .. '' Her voice trailed off as she experienced a mix of emotions.. she was relieved that Aarav isn't the werewolf, she was relieved that they won't kill him, and at the same time, she was confused. ''Who is the wolf?''

''Natasha.'' Aarav chuckled. ''If you want some wolfs, go look in True Blood and stuff.''

''I'm serious.'' She looked at him. ''A very strong werewolf, Alekha's descendant is supposed to be studying in this school. And he is in danger. I need to find him, I gotta warn him, Aarav.''

''Relax, relax.'' Aarav placed a hand on her shoulder. ''Who is he in danger from?''

''You know the guy who introduces himself as the head of the forest team, Mr. Verma. He is ..'' She met him in the eye, and sighed. ''He is one of the Original vampires.''

''Vampires?'' Aarav's jaw flexed. ''That explains it. Those blood-sucking parasites need to get a life. They are always posing trouble for other people - werewolfs, sorcerers, witches.'' He thought about Karan, who was sent by Siddharth.

Natasha looked away. ''I guess .. '' Even she was here to cause trouble. Aarav could have died because of her one silly mistake. 

''Wait a minute.'' He turned at Natasha sharply. ''What are you? I mean, are you a human or not? And if you are a human, how do you know so much about supernaturals?''

''I .. '' Natasha paused. ''I am a .. I am not a human, Aarav. I am .. ..I am a witch, Aarav.'' 

''A witch?'' He asked, unconvinced.

She nodded, and managed a smile. ''I am a witch.''

''Oh .. '' He grinned. ''Just like Ashi.''

''She's a witch?'' She raised an eyebrow.

''What? You didn't know? Ain't witches supposed to know each other the first time they look each other in the eye?'' 

''Oh .. yeah, ofcourse I knew.'' Natasha ran a hand through her hair. ''Okay, that's not the point. The point is .. we need to find the wolf, and warn him.''

''Hmmm. Okay. But .. how?''

''I have no idea.'' Natasha shrugged. ''But we gotta hurry. We need to find him before Mr. Verma does.''

--

''Ashi .. '' Yuvraj ran towards her, and untied her hands. 

He looked around. There was nothing he could stop the bleeding with. But he had to do something. There was already a lot of blood loss, and if something happens to her..

He removed his shirt (Oh yeah..that's for you Liz ! :P ) and ripped it apart. To his surprise, it came apart quite easily. He tied it around her forehead, and carried her in his arms back to the camp. That's the best he could do right now.

''Aarav!'' He called out loudly when he noticed him and Natasha standing in the corner. He momentarily froze as Karan's words rang in his ears. Aarav is a sorcerer. 

But somehow, he didn't feel scared. He was carrying a witch in his arms, and he didn't even care. Somehow, the whole revelation of the fact that Ashi and Aarav were what they were, didn't change anything. In-fact, it made Yuvi feel closer to them, for some reason. 

''Ashi! Shit.'' They took Ashi to Aarav's tent. ''What happened to her, Yuvi?''

Yuvi looked at Aarav. ''Karan ... ''

''That bloody vampire!'' He snapped. ''I am gonna kill him. I swear I am gonna kill him!'' He laid Ashi down, and turned to Yuvi. ''Yuvi .. you should go out. This isn't something you'd want to know or see.''

''I won't go out, Aarav. I can't leave her like this.'' Yuvi answered, as his gaze moved to Ashi again, lying there. She almost looked dead by now. 

Aarav opened his mouth to argue, but one look at Yuvi's face and he knew that there was no point arguing. ''Yuvi, please don't tell me that you called the doctor.''

''Why would I?'' Yuvi crossed his arms against his chest. ''I knew you'd do your mumbo jumbo and save her.''

Aarav turned sharply. ''Wh-''

''I know everything, Aarav. I heard everything when Karan and Ashi were talking. I know that she is a witch. And I know that you are a sorcerer. And I also know that Karan is a vampire. And honestly, I don't care.''

Aarav looked at him intently for a minute, and turned back to Ashi. ''Okay. Just wait there then. I'll do my best to heal her.''

Yuvi crossed his fingers as he looked at Ashi. Aarav started muttering a spell. He slowly closed his eyes, and suddenly there was an aura of magic around him. He could literally feel magic everywhere. Even Natasha was awed.

''Aww, that-''

''Sssh.'' Aarav gritted his teeth. ''You are a witch, Natasha. You should know better than speaking in someone's rituals. It weakens the power.''

''Sorry.'' Natasha bit her lip.

Aarav took a deep breath and chanted the spell again. Nothing happened. He tried again. Nothing.

''Aarav, this is not working. Do something else. Please, save her.'' Yuvi demanded, and Aarav met his gaze soberly.

''Relax, Yuvi. I tried my best, but, sometimes, sorcerer magic does not mix well with witches.'' He looked at Natasha. ''Natasha, you are a witch. She is a witch. You will be able to help her better. Please, will you try doing the healing spell once?''

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 06 March 2011 at 3:21pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaRoywifeyBUBLAIMeekoRB81-Rinki-XSilentWishesXfelicitysmoak.

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
and tht was one of the most awesomest part ever...
karan came to know tht he is a wolfie wen he looked at the full moon, but wolves r stills powerful on normal days, just as not powerfull as they are on the full moons night..
so yeah, on normal days he is still safe, just tht he has to put on the fight carefully.. the worst was tht karan didnt tell yuvi tht he is a werewolf, i so wanted him to know.. btw, it was full moon, y did he change? 
am glad tht he knws of the other supernaturals around, more thn being confused bout wht ashi was, he was more scared and concerned for her..
how can ashi be in danger wen her tob be boyfeiend is yuvi? and this strong adorable brother..
yuvi is so smart, he got everything out of karan.. and am glad to not see him as the confused soul now.

i love how ur turning the story, nats knows tht arav is a sorc, but tells him tht she is a wittch too..
there can be only2 reasons for this..
1) she wants to let him knw she is a witch coz she wants too see him with her in the future
2)she knows arav doesnt liek the whole vapy thing, so to be in his good book.. to let him trust her, she lied, and this will be just coz of reason one
:)

ay r my adorable puppies, i love reading bout them in any from they are,,
lol
He removed his shirt (Oh yeah..that's for you Liz ! :P ) and ripped it apart. To his surprise, it came apart quite easily. He tied it around her forehead, and carried her in his arms back to the camp. That's the best he could do right now.

awwwDay DreamingBlushingHeart

ty ty ty

and now the supernatural beings at mauriya meet..
just tht yuvi's and nats  powers are hidden.. 

Akankshaa.

RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
hai akanksha,
after a long time u updated..its a nice update..so will aarav come to know natasha is not a witch in the next update itself..will he come to know tat she is a vampire?do update soon..
luv,
ramani

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

and tht was one of the most awesomest part ever...

Thank you! :D

karan came to know tht he is a wolfie wen he looked at the full moon, but wolves r stills powerful on normal days, just as not powerfull as they are on the full moons night..

Wolves are extra powerful on full moons, according to my story! :P

so yeah, on normal days he is still safe, just tht he has to put on the fight carefully.. the worst was tht karan didnt tell yuvi tht he is a werewolf, i so wanted him to know.. btw, it was full moon, y did he change? 

He didn't change yet. Remember Natasha was told that the werewolf would take about a month to change .. and Yuvi would change in his own time! :)

am glad tht he knws of the other supernaturals around, more thn being confused bout wht ashi was, he was more scared and concerned for her..

LMAO ..I didn't want  a Pia in my story.. That's the ONLY reason. :P And you won't be as scared to come across a sorcerer or a witch as you would be when you meet a vampire, for obvious reasons. :P

how can ashi be in danger wen her tob be boyfeiend is yuvi? and this strong adorable brother..
yuvi is so smart, he got everything out of karan.. and am glad to not see him as the confused soul now.

Haha..yup, Yuvi is smart. And Aarav is smart, too. He knows that Yuvi doesn't pose a threat to them. 

i love how ur turning the story, nats knows tht arav is a sorc, but tells him tht she is a wittch too..
there can be only2 reasons for this..
1) she wants to let him knw she is a witch coz she wants too see him with her in the future
2)she knows arav doesnt liek the whole vapy thing, so to be in his good book.. to let him trust her, she lied, and this will be just coz of reason one
:)

It's more on the lines of second reason.. See, Aarav hates vampires, he is prejudical towards them ..and Natasha doesn't want Aarav to hate her. 

ay r my adorable puppies, i love reading bout them in any from they are,,
lol

awwwDay DreamingBlushingHeart

ty ty ty

Welcu welcu welcu.. :P

and now the supernatural beings at mauriya meet..
just tht yuvi's and nats  powers are hidden.. 

Vo bhi jaldi bahaar aa jaayengi! :D 

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 07 March 2011 at 2:36am

Meeko

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RB81

hai akanksha,
after a long time u updated..its a nice update..so will aarav come to know natasha is not a witch in the next update itself..will he come to know tat she is a vampire?do update soon..
luv,
ramani

Thank you Ramani! Hug

Aarav won't know any time soon that Natasha is not a witch .. Yet, he would come to know it in due time. I'll try my best & update soon! :)

Go to top