Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

||The Forbidden Ends|| -Uptd pg 27- (Page 26)

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
CHAPTER 16

After Ashi had left to talk to Karan, Aarav's words rang in his ear.

Do not leave Ashi alone. Stay with her all the time.

He looked back at the corner, where they were supposed to be talking. Only, they weren't there. On a distance, he could see Karan dragging Ashi towards the jungle.

Oh, shit.

Without thinking it over, he followed them. And when they reached the jungle, he hid behind a tree, and watched.

And he had no idea how to describe what happened next.

Karan Saxena claimed that he's a vampire? A vampire. An Original.

And Ashi was looking at him like she believed him.

What the-?

And right when he was about to shake his head and convince himself that he was dreaming, he saw Ashi staggering backward and crashing into the tree.

And Karan was muttering something inaudible and tying her hands behind it.

He was freaked out, now. He felt like he is stuck in this scary horror movie dimension, and he wanted to get out of there. But while his mind was thinking this, his gaze was stuck on Ashi.

Karan was talking about himself, now. His vampire history. He could see the rage and the madness in his eyes.

He was frozen until Karan talked about taking Ashi somewhere, and he saw the fear, the terror in her eyes.

And he saw her losing consciousness.

And that is when he jumped out from behind the tree.

''Ashi!'' He yelled.

And for that moment, he forgot that the guy standing in front of him is a centuries-old black-magic-expert vampire. And he fixed him with the most dangerous glare he could manage.

And to his surprise, and utter horror, Karan just laughed.

''How nice to see you again.'' He smiled bleakly, his eyes glinted with triumph. ''The same guy who was trying to save Ashi in the classroom, right? What, you wanna try your luck again?''

Karan took a step towards him, and his jaw flexed, and shoulders tightened.

''What all did you hear?'' Karan tilted his head. ''Did you miss the part about me being a vampire, 'cause if you haven't, and you're still standing there, then you're certified as the world's greatest psycho.'' He grinned. ''That's what Ashi calls you, right?''

''What do you want from her?'' He managed to find his voice, and even he was surprised at the amount of rage his voice had.

''Did nobody tell you that your wacko is a witchy?'' He snorted.

''A.. witch?''

''Mhmm. And the guy who sent you here, Aarav Ray, he's a sorcerer. And now that you know all of it, you know all our secrets, I will have to kill you, you know?'' Karan pouted.

He didn't answer. His mind was reeling. Witches. Vampires. Sorcerers.

He looked at Karan, and unknowingly took a step backward. His fangs had come out, and his pupils had turned reddish-grey. ''I didn't wanna do this.'' He shrugged.  ''But you should have thought about it BEFORE you decided to eavesdrop.''

He sprang at Yuvi, but luck was on Yuvi's side. 'Cause, right at that moment, the moon came out from behind the clouds, and it was full moon today. The time where the wolves are at their strongest.

--

''Aarav.'' Natasha called out loudly. ''Aarav, stop. We need to talk.''

Aarav stopped in his tracks, he signaled for his friends to go on, and looked at Natasha. Even from a distance, he could see the tears brimming in Natasha's eyes.

''Hey, what's wrong?''

''Aarav, you need to go from here. Right. Now.''

''Huh? No, I'm not leaving.''

''You have to.'' She looked around, there was no one in sight. ''You are in danger, Aarav. And that's all that I can tell you. You need to leave before they find you.''

''I'm in danger.'' His senses had become more alert. ''What type of danger?'' Is she talking about Siddharth?

''They will kill you, Aarav. Or worse. Please, trust me.'' She was pleading to him.

''Who are 'they'?'' He refused to bulge.

''They ..'' Natasha bit her lip. ''You are not what you think you are, Aarav. You're not .. human. You're different. You're .. '' She looked away.

''Natasha.'' He was dumbfounded for an instant. ''Do-'' He paused. ''Do you know what I am?''

''Aarav, I know you will probably laugh at me, or you'll think that I'm going crazy. But you need to leave. You're not human, Aarav. They are after you.''

''That's not the answer to my question.'' He said, holding her gaze. ''Do you know what I am, Natasha?''

Natasha tried to look away, but the weight of his gaze was holding her, crushing her. ''I know what you are, Aarav.'' She replied bleakly.

''What am I?'' He asked, his voice was soothing and calm.

Natasha sighed. She took a deep breath. ''Promise me that you won't laugh.''

He chuckled. ''I promise.''

Natasha smiled warily. ''You are a werewolf, Aarav.''

Aarav looked at her for a minute, refusing to look away. The corners of his mouth twitched, and suddenly, he broke out into a laugh.

Natasha paused for a minute, and frowned. ''You promised me that you won't laugh, Mr. Ray.''

''I'm..'' He broke off to laugh again. ''I'm sorry. But it's just ridiculous, Natasha. I'm not a wolf.''

''You are.'' She insisted. ''I know, you won't believe me. But, trust me, you are a werewolf.''

''I'm not.'' He sighed. ''I can't be.''

''Yes, you CAN be. I know you think it's fiction, but it's not. Mr. Verma – he's after you. He wants to take revenge from you, and you need to go. You won't be able to fight him. He has already made contact with you, and he knows that you're supernatural.''

''I am not a wolf.'' He held her shoulders, and squeezed them reassuringly. ''I can't be a wolf. Yes, Mr. Verma made contact with me, and yes, he knows that I'm supernatural. But I'm not a werewolf.''

''What-'' Natasha took a step back. ''What are you, then?''

Aarav looked at her, and he spoke calmly. ''I am a sorcerer, Natasha.''

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikhi.BUBLAIMeekoRB81-Rinki-XSilentWishesXpratsyfelicitysmoak.

RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
tat was nice..now natasha knows who is aarav & yuvi knows ashi..wat next?when will they know wat yuvi is?will they b able to save him..ok b4 all these 1st let yuvi save ashi..waiting for ur next update..
luv, ramani

Edited by RB81 - 27 February 2011 at 11:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RB81

tat was nice..now natasha knows who is aarav & yuvi knows ashi..wat next?when will they know wat yuvi is?will they b able to save him..ok b4 all these 1st let yuvi save ashi..waiting for ur next update..
luv, ramani

Thank you. Hug 

Let's just say .. Aarav and Ashi won't know the truth about Natasha and Yuvi just yet. Yuvi himself doesn't know the truth about what he is .. And Natasha won't tell Aarav what she is, anytime sooner. 
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
lmfao!! wht an update
ROFL
the sec part frst... nats tells him nt to laugh?? god!! she cldnt stop me from laughing, hw cld arav not laugh on tht statement??ROFLROFLROFL
aww, and he finally tells her who he is? he knws tht she is a vampie? no rite... didnt he make a contact with her ever.. i so want him to knw aswell.. and plz dnt make her the veg one.. i want to the the katherina in her... pahlease ashuEmbarrassed.. itll be so much funnROFLROFL nats on a bhook mitaao mission and arav with his speels to re-pour blood in the bodies againROFLROFLROFL wild thoughts riteROFLROFLcan we have like 100 more arav oneliners? i miss them
:P
ashi yuvi- karan has the guts to say tht to the strongest wolfie ever.. lmao.. am waiting to see the khichdi tht yuvi makes out of him, but btw, one wolfie bite can kill a vampie.. so yeah, u take care with tht.. and the poor thing knows nothing... he doesnt need to be scared of tht vampie.. yuvi u r far mor stronger boy// chill
:P
i so want ashi to see the whole scene, wer yuvi turns and hw he saves her.. will u show me that?
:D

Akankshaa.

felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

awesome update

loved it

cant wait 4 da next part

con soon

thanks 4 da pm

Akankshaa.

Nikhi. Goldie
Nikhi.
Nikhi.

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Wow! What an update! Just as interesting as today's cricket match! Tongue So everything's out in the open now, eh? Well, everything apart from Natasha's truth, that is...

Akankshaa.

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
omg..wow wow

fab part hun!!!

Akankshaa.

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
This is fabulous ... karan is really wicked ... but i really like him Tongue yuvi bechara faint ho jayega with overdoses of secrets .. really looking forward to the vampire-wolfie showdown..
natasha-aarav was really sweet Tongue aarav's reaction was LOLLOL

Akankshaa.

Go to top