Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

||The Forbidden Ends|| -Uptd pg 27- (Page 23)

-Rinki- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinki-
-Rinki-

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
I loved how you described Mr.Verma. LOL "He had sunken cheekbones, and he had a face that looked like it can't stop frowning." ROFL I have no idea but I found that funny. LOL
You think my comments are hyperfied? ROFL hahaha, thanks for the 'compliment' :P
PSYCHO! WEIRDO! NO, PSYCHO! NO, YOU WEIRDO. muhuhaha. Their fights can never stop being cuuuuteeee. :')
Your play with words is really good Akansha! Big smile mama mia. (I'm just trying to make my comments sound less hyperfied but I guess I fail at it. ROFL)

OYE HOYE! Ashi saves UV? OMG WOOHOO! HA! IN HIS FACE. Mr. Verma who has short hair. LOL
"
Well, I guess any seedha-saadha bhola-bhaala insaan would do that if someone tries to daalo haat on their izzat like that."
ROFLROFLROFL
Hahahahahaha, love that part. ROFLROFL

Loved the update <3333 Thanks for the PM :D
I'm sorry if my reply was um very..hyper? ROFL
-Rinky

Edited by -Rinki- - 21 February 2011 at 5:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Hey !! Akanksha .... i totally loved the way you described the expressions in a very detailed manner ... that's completely applaudable ClapClap loveed the way ashi defended yuvi .. but i hate this Mr.Verma AngryAngry God knows what will he do next ... Confused waiting for the karan -ashi conversation ..... really want to know what exactly he tells him ..
the aarav-natasha conversation was really sweet ... you described natasha's thoughts very nicely Clap
she is falling for aarav it seems ..Embarrassed
overall, superb update ClapTongueClap

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pRaTiBhA.1990

hahahha

fab part aku...

my fav lines-

''Well, I guess any seedha-saadha bhola-bhaala insaan would do that if someone tries to daalo haat on their izzat like that.''

well written jaani!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, Prats. Hug Yeah, that's what I'm gonna call you - Prats - coz Pratibha is TOO long. :P

Originally posted by matwamango

I loved Natasha and Aarav's interaction. She so has a major crush on him. Can't wait for the next installment. Top Job Akku. The boys are a little mean calling out names and that but the whole descriptive feel flows well through out your story telling

Thank you. Hug Natasha doesn't have a crush on Aarav .. well, yet. She's just feeling guilty that she'll have to turn him over to them in the future, where they might kill him, or blackmail him, since he has descended from a shapeshifter n all. Well well well, if only she knew that Aarav is not the wolf. ;]

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rinki-

I loved how you described Mr.Verma. LOL "He had sunken cheekbones, and he had a face that looked like it can't stop frowning." ROFL I have no idea but I found that funny. LOL
You think my comments are hyperfied? ROFL hahaha, thanks for the 'compliment' :P
PSYCHO! WEIRDO! NO, PSYCHO! NO, YOU WEIRDO. muhuhaha. Their fights can never stop being cuuuuteeee. :')
Your play with words is really good Akansha! Big smile mama mia. (I'm just trying to make my comments sound less hyperfied but I guess I fail at it. ROFL)

OYE HOYE! Ashi saves UV? OMG WOOHOO! HA! IN HIS FACE. Mr. Verma who has short hair. LOL
"
Well, I guess any seedha-saadha bhola-bhaala insaan would do that if someone tries to daalo haat on their izzat like that."
ROFLROFLROFL
Hahahahahaha, love that part. ROFLROFL

Loved the update <3333 Thanks for the PM :D
I'm sorry if my reply was um very..hyper? ROFL
-Rinky

Tumhein reply akele karna padega .. Itna bada comment maarti ho (Not that I mind :P), isliye reply bhi bada-bada hona chahiye! It's ONLY fair. :P

LMAO .. I'm NOT good in descriptions. LOL And you found Mr. Verma - one of the most dangerous evil persons in my FF - funny!? You're something else, Rinky! LOL

Nah .. it wasn't very very hyper. Okay, it was. But I don't mind! Big smile

-Rinki-

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BUBLAI

Hey !! Akanksha .... i totally loved the way you described the expressions in a very detailed manner ... that's completely applaudable ClapClap loveed the way ashi defended yuvi .. but i hate this Mr.Verma AngryAngry God knows what will he do next ... Confused waiting for the karan -ashi conversation ..... really want to know what exactly he tells him ..
the aarav-natasha conversation was really sweet ... you described natasha's thoughts very nicely Clap
she is falling for aarav it seems ..Embarrassed
overall, superb update ClapTongueClap

Thank you, Appy!! Hug  Thanks. And lol, Yuvi is ungrateful, no? He doesn't even thank her. But I guess that's what make AY - AY. Big smile Mr. Verma is mostly there for Natasha-Aarav, like Karan is there for Ashi-Yuvi. And I'll include the Ashi-Karan conversation in the next part! Smile Natasha ain't falling for Aarav yet.. her guilt is eating her up. Thanks, again. Smile
felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

Awesome update

Loved it

Cant wait 4 da next part

Con soon

Thanks 4 da pm

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
mr verma is creepy, u said he was in his late 30s but as uvve descrbed and as i imagine, he is this late 50s guy, ugly and mean... u knw hw to play with ur words very well? am sure this isnt ur night world knwledgeWink
ashiiiiii. ashi helped yuvi- Sure. Sure. And I can climb a ladder up to the moon.ROFL
y do u get ur madness here, i cant stop laughing thenROFL
btw why is the oldie scared of ashi? wht is he here for, i knw we have discussed, but 2 stories ka mixture, i dnt remember..Ouch arey haan, is he natashas bss, u wrote tht, uff.. yahi nateeja hai late rep karne kkaLOL
and the best.... out wacko psycho are backk!!!PartyDancingPartyDay DreamingParty
looks like nats has already fallen for arav, and even he is being extra sweet to her, like i understand u and stuff.. nt expected.. he is ARAV!!Wink
'Well, I guess any seedha-saadha bhola-bhaala insaan would do that if someone tries to daalo haat on their izzat like that.''ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL now tht was aravROFLROFLROFL
am waiting for the karan-ashi-uv scene..
plz post fast, too much of supernaturalism going in my minds..
pkek,tvd,2ffs of urs, and 3 books of mine...
heyy bhaggu, send tia's god to help meWink

Akankshaa.

Nikhi. Goldie
Nikhi.
Nikhi.

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
An awesome update! Mr Verma sounds like he has a lot of mysteries behind him...can't wait to know more about him!

Go to top