Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

||The Forbidden Ends|| -Uptd pg 27- (Page 20)

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Originally posted by BUBLAI

hey !! Akanksha ... this part is simply '' wowwww !!! '' ... the suspense is getting better and better ... what ritual will make ashi's dad the most powerful sorceror ...??? and he is so devilish ... he can even kill his own daughter for it AngryAngry who is the werewolf in his group ??? I hope aarav gives the task of protecting ashi to yuvi .... karan seems to know ashi-aarav-sonia very well --- then why he joined siddharth ??? i know i am asking too many questions but i can't help it .. i am too anxious at the moment ... very well-wriiten .. and i have no complaints regarding the lack of AY part coz i know you guys will definitely give us an awesome part on them Tongue

Thank you. Hug  Everything about the ritual will be explained better in the latter parts. And the vampire and the werewolf in the ritual ain't important, as of now ..'coz I don't think I would let Ashi do the ritual .. and even if Siddharth does capture her, she has her sorcerer and wolfie to the rescue. ;-] Besides, she is a STRONG witch .. she can take care of herself. Smile Karan doesn't know Ashi, Aarav or Sonia .. He works for Siddharth 'coz he took her when he was rejected by the whole world & thrown out of his coven. He's not evil - he's MADE evil by circumstances. And I promise you a AY update, next. Big smile

thankyou for clearing my doubts so sweetly ... Tongue and i m eagerly waiting for a rocking AY part Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
well well well...
am just a bit tired coz of college and stuff. sorry for this lazy pantiWink
natz arav are being just the way is wished to see them, the hottie and the brat.
and trust me, hwever important the track of natz thinking aaro is the wolfie is... this track just makes me crack up.. and am like, chicko... aankhein khol ke dekh, tho yes, arav is quite mysterious too.. but wolfie? w\oh pyaara? no way... natz is this big timbo here, and i so love her character.. ek toh fatti padi hai master and karan se, upar se getting annoyed by arav, poor thing wont even want to bite his neck off.. am sure, sooner she'd feel tht... her throwing all tht attitude on arav wont help.. he is too witty and smart for herLOL
and aravs one liners... ur just too good at itLOL humanity..gentleman.. lol.. and i was like W*F.. ashu wer do u get these wacky ideas from.. u just describe him so well.
ugh.. i hate her boss...too many negatives here.. 

omg.. sonia karan.. evn i thot tht karan knws sonia very well.. i will never ever see him as a good char here... u knw,he reminds me of adi... upar se he line maroing on ashi... argh...
arav ne soniya ka fone uthaya?ROFL kasam se?ROFL

i guess am really liking ashis dads track.. yes u heard it rite, am really liking it.. tht too just for one reason.. u remmeber u told me on ym.. tht ashi is safe and yEmbarrassed arava nad yuvi..
awwwwwwEmbarrassed
ashi/uv are not at all as wacky was we see them in remix.... they r soulmates..and the teenage ones, so we will still have madness? wnt we? better strt writng their trackAngry

jungle track?Embarrassed u knw wht i remmeber rite?Embarrassed u do? dnt u?Embarrassed
so i do want itAngry
arav is helping us get yuvi ashi together!! yuvi on duty to be with ashi 24/7 
i wonder hw he will be okay with it... and i wonder more hw ashi will react to this.. oh, btw. they they dnt hate reach other, and thts wht i like too...Embarrassed

p.s jsut in case if any1s reading... ive joined the creative team of tft.. akaknsha and me will try merging our ideas, as it hasnt been difficult till now.. am busy with col, so ashu, ull be doing all the writing work.. am all in for the ideas, and my supernatural lingo sucks!!Dead and ur a pro ther..
and btw, if am bored.. i mite just come and write a part, but afetr 20 of urs
:P
debs... no news bou u? ur nt even there in the creative team... r u still the socialite here?LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leeseunggiloveAkankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Chapter 12

He stopped on hearing someone calling his name. He turned around to find Aarav approaching him with a grim but warm smile on his face. ''Yuvi, I need to talk to you.''

''Erm, okay.'' Yuvi shrugged, and Aarav dragged him to another corridor by his shoulder. ''Wait, what's up?'' Yuvi stopped walking.

Aarav turned back with a confused look on his face. ''You're strong.''

''You dragged me all the way here to tell me THAT?'' Yuvi snorted. ''Thanks, dude.''

Aarav sighed. ''Yuvi, I need a favor.''

''What kind of a favor?'' Yuvi asked.

''It's... '' Aarav paused; he had no idea how to explain. ''It's about Ashi.''

''What happened to her?'' Yuvi's head jerked up. ''Is she alright?''

''Yeah, yeah, she's fine.'' Aarav gazed over his shoulder, eyes distant. ''I know I shouldn't go around telling this to someone whom I only met a day ago .. but.'' He met Yuvi's gaze. ''She's in danger, Yuvi. And I need your help.''

''What kind of danger? What's wrong, Aarav? I'll do my best, tell me.''

Aarav was pleasantly surprised at his outburst. ''Relax, Yuvi, let me explain.'' He wiped his hand over his mouth, taking a long pause. ''Listen, I'm sorry, but I can't tell you much about it. I thought I'd just make up a story, but I hate lying to you. All I can tell you is - She's in danger, and we can't leave her alone.''

''But... how? What? Why? Listen, I am with you, okay? But if you can't tell me about the danger, about who she is in danger from, how will I help?''

''Point.'' Aarav muttered. He added gently. ''All I ask from you is... Don't leave her alone. I won't have asked you for this if I wasn't in a different group. I'm elder than her, and I'm going in a completely different bus and stuff. I can't let her know she's in danger, and I can't leave her. And the only guy I trust is you.'' He kept a hand on his shoulder. ''Will you do that much for me? Just be with her, please?''

Yuvi thought for a minute, and nodded warily. ''Fine. I'll take care of her.'' He didn't sound convinced, but one look in Aarav's wary and worried eyes and he knew that he couldn't refuse. ''But, I'm doing it only for you, Aarav. Somehow, I have come to like you, even in this short time, and I can see that you're really worried. And I want to help.''

''Thanks, Yuvi. You are a lifesaver.'' Aarav smiled. He turned and looked at the crowd of students walking outside the school. ''Time to go.'' He shrugged. ''See you later. And-''

''Don't worry; I'll take care of her. She'll be fine.'' Yuvi smiled. ''Enjoy your trip. Your bus is gonna go in a bit.''

''Uh, yeah ..'' He looked at the door. ''Half of my class has already gone. I better run.'' He waved and ran off.

--

Yuvi stood there, a strange smile over his face. He was .. confused, to put it simply. A guy he only met yesterday asked him to take care of his sister in the jungle because she is in some kind of danger he can't tell him about. If it was anyone else, he wouldn't have agreed, he would have taken it as a prank. But ... he remembered the look on Aarav's face, the pleading, the desperation, the concern; it was so hard to refuse him.

He was hardly aware of his surroundings when he heard a familiar voice calling him from behind.

''Yuvi!''

He turned around to see Ashi on the opposite side of the court, walking fastly. ''Have you seen Aarav?'' She looked around in the empty hallway.

Yuvi frowned and patted his pockets. ''Not in here.''

Ashi glared. ''Very funny!'' She looked around; the same look of desperation and worry on her face. What is it with the Rays? This concerned look always managed to win Yuvi over. He shook his head. ''What's wrong?''

''I need to talk to him.'' She muttered something under her breath, and closed her eyes.

''I'm sorry, he's gone. He's-''

''Outside waiting for his bus, I know.'' Ashi's eyes flew open.

''You are so weird.'' Yuvi sighed. ''Sometimes, it's like, you have a telepathic connection with people, your own little world in your brain, you know?''

''What do you mean?'' Ashi demanded.

''Look, remember yesterday when you fainted, and then you woke up and you were behaving jittery and strange?''

''Yeah.'' Ashi nodded warily. ''Look, that was... a sort-of attack.''

''I'm sure.'' Yuvi nodded, unconvinced.

''Don't give me that look.'' Ashi glared. ''And you don't start about my attacks. Remember when you were in the storage room, huffing and panting?''

''Err.'' Yuvi paused. ''Yeah, actually, I was-''

''Bending around on all fours looking for a penny and breathing and inhaling sharply coz you had a sudden attack of Asthma? Yeah right!''

Yuvi looked at her weirdly. ''Are you for real? You can't blame me like that. Remember when you popped up in the locker room when the door was locked from the inside?''

''Remember when you-?'' Ashi paused, thinking. ''Hey, that's not fair. Weird stuff has happened to me twice, while it has only happened once with you.''

Yuvi laughed. ''Hard luck.''

''Shut up.'' Ashi retorted.

''Hmm.'' Yuvi shrugged. ''I guess we should go. I don't know about you but I certainly do not fancy getting locked in this college alone with a weird redhead.''

''And I would rather jump in a 6 ft. swimming pool than getting locked here with a guy who keeps on getting down on his all fours and screams and moans and grunts and- argh!'' She snapped.

''Says the mumbo jumbo girl who faints anytime, anywhere, anyplace.'' He snorted. ''Can we go now?''

''The bus hasn't left yet.'' Ashi crossed her arms against her chest.

''And how can you be so sure?'' Yuvi sighed. ''Oh, of course, madam Ashi and her telepathic connections. You close your eyes, mutter some stuff, and you see a clear view of what's happening outside, don't you?''

Ashi bit her lip. Okay, this was getting too far. The way he was speaking ' it was like, he already doubted her. ''We should go.'' She said, rather gently, which made Yuvi look over his shoulder. He frowned for a second, relaxed and shrugged. ''Okay, lead the way. You're the one with the mental vision.''

''You make me want to hit you.'' Ashi shook her head and answered calmly.

--

Aarav was standing amidst the students from his class. A girl looked at him and smiled. He smiled back and snorted mentally. Women. Some are so easy to please, and some of them-

''Hey sweetheart!'' Someone jumped on his shoulders from behind. He almost tripped and looked behind sharply.

''Do you mind?'' His voice died when he saw Natasha behind him, standing there with a warm smile on her face, eyes twinkling with pleasure.

''Honey, where did you go? I was looking for you!'' She started hugging him again, and he took a step behind.

''Natasha, are you alright?'' He touched her forehead and cheek. ''Are you sure you're not sick or something? I mean, I always doubted you are a runaway from some mental institute but-''

She caught his hand and squeezed it gently. ''Don't talk to me like that, baby. Come on, let's go.'' She started dragging him towards the bus.

''Hey, Natasha, wait, listen-'' His protests were cut short when Natasha slumped on the seat next to him in the bus, his hand still locked in hers. ''Okay.'' He sighed. ''What's this all about?''

--

PS - Yuvi and Natasha are gonna cling onto Aarav and Ashi, now. Yuvi needs to be with Ashi, and so he will keep irritating her and following her. And Natasha needs to work on Aarav's reactions when he reaches the forest. According to her master, wolfs should be  anxious, and nervous - which, Aarav will be, since Ashi is all alone, and that might lead to Natasha thinking otherwise, confirming that he's a wolf. And Karan will also be in the jungle - so that gives you a good AY track, too. Embarrassed

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 15 February 2011 at 2:28pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaRoyAY_RHr4eVerNikhi.BUBLAIleeseunggiloveRB81XSilentWishesX

felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

awesome update

loved it LOADZ

cant wait 4 da next part

con soon

thanks 4 da pm

Akankshaa.

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
wasnt this too short??
u made me drool over some more stuff..
neway... nice one..
cont soon

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

wasnt this too short??
neway... nice one..
cont soon

Itna CHOTA reply!? ShockedShocked Screw you! Kuch aur likho! :P

Originally posted by kashndsel4eva

awesome update

loved it LOADZ

cant wait 4 da next part

con soon

thanks 4 da pm

Thank you! Hug

Meeko

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Originally posted by elizaa

wasnt this too short??
neway... nice one..
cont soon

Itna CHOTA reply!? ShockedShocked Screw you! Kuch aur likho! :P

mere bade paragraphs ka kadar nahi hai tujhe!!
issi se kaam chalaao
LOL
bola tha na u'd regret if u didnt reply... and dnt remind me tht u wer busy..
Wink
BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Hey akanksha ... i loved the way you showed aarav's concern for ashi .. he is really sweet ... i am loving the way you guys are developing his character ... Yuvi instant reaction hearing about Ashi was LOLLOL yeh ladka kabhi nahi sudrega .. LOL the AY fight was really cute .. really enjoyed it ... it was refreshing ... Natasha will really cling to aarav --- bechara LOL
overall ... it was a really good part ..Tongue

Akankshaa.

Go to top