Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

||The Forbidden Ends|| -Uptd pg 27- (Page 18)

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Chapter 11

It was the second day of school, and Natasha was standing in the corridor, fiddling with her purse. What happened yesterday was still too much to digest.

Karan was back. Her whole body trembled at his slightest mention. Yes, she was stronger than him, she defeated him. But those were her newborn days. And this was Karan she is talking about ' one of the Originals. One of the oldest, most experienced, and strongest vampires.

And if he was back for revenge, how could she defeat him? Defeat him? She snorted; she wouldn't even be able to stand in front of him for more than 5 minutes.

All it would take is one lunge, one bite, one snap of a neck ' and death.

And she, most certainly, won't be the one delivering the bite.

She looked around. There were guys and girls flirting and chatting about, exchanging notes, making plans, setting up dates. And look at her; she has to face a trouble of a psychopathic ex on loose.

''Natasha.'' She heard a familiar voice behind him. He tapped her shoulder.

Great. The last thing I needed. ''What's it, Aarav?''

''Don't give me that attitude.'' He groaned, and she rolled her eyes.

''What's up, Aarav? What do you want?''

''Erm, well, I saw the college diva standing here all alone, looking worried. So I thought I might as well ask her what's wrong.'' He shrugged.

''Oh.'' Natasha's frown softened, and she looked up at him with gratitude. ''Thanks.''

''For what?'' He raised an eyebrow.

''For being there.'' She smiled. ''You don't know how much I need someone to confide in, right now.'' She looked away, eyes distant.

''What's wrong?'' He kept a hand on her shoulder, reassuringly.

She shook her head and pushed her hair back. ''Nothing. Just an unwanted visit .. from a unwanted person.'' She smiled and looked up at him, eyes playful. ''Erm, besides, Aarav, didn't you hate me till, like, yesterday? And this concern all of a sudden? Told you. You won't be able to resist my charm for long.''

''Resist your charm? Oh please, get over yourself.'' Aarav snorted. ''I'm a complete gentlemen, and I couldn't see a girl all alone, worried like that. Humanity gets the best in me.''

''Humanity?'' Natasha bit her lip. She knew she was risking it, but she wanted to decipher his expressions. ''I'm quite sure there is something about you that's not human, Aarav.''

Aarav looked at her, alarmed. Her eyes were laid back with curiosity and her mouth was curved in a 'Caught-you' smile. He looked away, snorted, and shook his head. ''And what makes you think that?''

''Basketballs appearing out of nowhere, managing to wreck me totally when you ain't even standing anywhere close to me.'' Natasha looked at him. ''I won't describe that as humanly behavior.''

''And I won't describe your behavior as humanly behavior.'' Aarav retorted. ''Not human? Seriously? What do you think I am? A centuries old vampire, an aloof predator, or an evil sorcerer?'' He smiled secretly at the last example.

''Who knows?'' She shrugged, and he looked at her with an 'Are-you-crazy' look. ''Wild fantasies.'' He rolled his eyes.

''Right.'' Natasha was about to say something, when her phone rang. Her expressions changed from playfulness to worry. ''Why is he calling me right now?'' She muttered.

''You okay?'' Aarav noticed the change in her expressions, and she waved the phone in front of him.

''Do you mind?'' She looked at Aarav, and answered the phone, almost fearingly. ''Hello.''

When Aarav didn't move, she walked away herself, shooting him a glare.

''Hello, Natasha. How's the work going?''

''Alright. As I told you, I've already found the potential guy.'' She looked over her shoulders, and Aarav tossed her a careless look.

''Right. And I want you to take it to the next stage now.''

''Next stage?'' She asked.

''You ascertained him as a potential wolf because of his social behavior. Now, you need to take your analysis to the next level by deciphering his physical behavior.''

''And how am I gonna do that?'' She gritted her teeth.

''The best way is to notice his reactions when he's near the jungle. A first-timer wolf will be anxious, scared, frightened, and nervous. You basically need to ascertain if his reactions match the requirements or not.''

''Hmm.'' She nodded. ''Sounds easy. But how am I gonna ascer-whatever his reactions. There is no jungle here.''

''Use your compelling powers, Natasha.'' The voice ordered. ''Compell the school's principal into taking the students out for a jungle outing.''

''Okay. I'll do that today.''

''Not today, right now.''

She moaned. ''Fine. I'll do it now.''

''Okay. I expect results, Natasha.''

He hung up, again. She rolled her eyes as she walked to the principal's office. Time for some compulsion.

--

''You can't be serious.'' Sonia said hysterically to the guy standing in front of her.

''I am serious.'' He whispered back, his voice menacing.

''He wants .. he wants Ashi?'' Sonia sat on the couch, grasping the edges tighter. ''But, why? Why?''

''Listen, Sonia.'' Karan said. ''You know Siddharth well enough. What can I say? You married that jerk.'' He snorted, and received a glare from Sonia. ''Well.'' He carried on, seriously. ''He is on this I-wanna-be-the-powerfulest mission. Pardon my grammer, coz I seriously don't care. Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah, so, Ashi's dad, your husband, wants to become the most powerful sorcerer on the earth. And he needs to do a ritual for that. After all these years, he has finally figured out what he needs. He has got a werewolf, he has got a vampire, and all he needs is a witch. And the witch we had earlier-'' He sighed. ''-Things got out of control, and she refused to help us.''

''You burned her?'' Sonia asked, grave with concern.

He nodded, and inhaled sharply. ''How do you know?'' His mind clicked. ''Oh, ofcourse, Ashi's been having those visions. I saw her in the school yesterday. She was unconscious, and there was this guy trying to help her up.'' He laughed. ''Stupid humans.''

''That's not the point.'' Sonia said, angrily. ''If Siddharth needs a witch, he can get another one. Why my daughter!?''

''I seriously have no idea.'' Karan answered, honestly. ''Maybe it has something to do with her powers. She's really strong, like really. She got visions about her dad, she sensed trouble with him. That chick is awesome.''

Sonia glared at him. ''Shut up, Karan.''

''Well, what can I say? After all those 500 years, I'm still 18.'' He winked.

Sonia ignored him, clutching the sofa tighter. ''I can't let this happen. He's stronger than me. I won't be able to save Ashi.'' She blinked her tears back. ''I gotta do something. Aarav, he might be able to help.''

''He can't.'' Karan said, and she looked at him sharply. ''What do you mean, he can't? Aarav is a powerful sorcerer.''

''But his dad is more powerful. He did this spell sort-of thingy that keeps Aarav from helping Ashi. Oh, don't give me that look. I know zilch about this stuff.''

Sonia shook her head, her whole world was crumbling and she couldn't even do anything. Should she tell Ashi? No. she needs to tell Aarav first.

--

''Ah, Natasha.'' He ran after her, but she didn't turn back. Either she didn't hear him, or she was trying to ignore him, hoping he'd get the hint and stomp off. He'd personally go for the latter option.

He looked at the silver gleaming bracelet in her hand. She was the one who dropped it off, and she is the one that's giving me this attitude, he grunted. Girls. Are. Impossible.

He started to call after her again, but stopped, realizing that she just entered the principal's room. ''Strange.'' He muttered to himself, as she closed the door behind them.

He rushed to the door, he could hear murmurs from inside. He murmured a spell and the voices got clearer.

''What are you doing, Natasha?'' An agitated principal asking.

Silence.

''I want you to take all the students on an outing.''

''Erm, sure.'' Principal's voice. He sounded dazed, drunk.

''I want everyone to go to the jungle. Do you understand?''

''Ofcourse. I'll arrange an outing today only.''

''Good.''

Silence.

Footsteps. Someone walking towards the door. He quickly hid himself, and saw Natasha walking out with a determined look on her face. He looked back at the principal, he was scratching his head. He sighed, and picked up his intercom, and announced for the jungle outing tomorrow.

He stared after Natasha. Something was definitely wrong here.

Just then, his phone rang. Mom. He shook his head, and picked it up. ''Yes, mom?''

''Aarav, there's something you need to know.'' He heard her voice, trying hard to be steady, but failing.

''What's wrong, mom?'' He asked worriedly.

She explained to him everything about his dad, and how he couldn't help Ashi.

''What? Mom! No.'' He wiped his mouth angrily. ''Dad can't do this. He can't use Ashi like that.''

''I know. And knowing Siddharth, he might..might kill her after using her for the ritual. There's something you need to promise me.''

''What?''

''Don't tell Ashi about this, okay? She will get worried. Please, Aaru, do this for me. And, one more thing, don't leave Ashi alone. Siddharth might try to get her anywhere, and I can't let that happen.''

He looked around, spotting a familiar guy amongst the crowd. ''Okay, mom, I know exactly what to do. Don't worry. Ashi will be completely safe. I'll be there with her, anyway. And I know someone who can be with her for the whole time, who can notify me when something's wrong, in case I'm away. I know I can trust him.''

PS - If you have any complaints about the lack of AY scenes, don't worry. Me & Liz have a interesting AY track for you all to look forward to. =]

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 12 February 2011 at 5:58pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaRoyAY_RHr4eVerNikhi.BUBLAIMeekoleeseunggiloveRB81XSilentWishesXfelicitysmoak.matwamango

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
aage post kiya hai

Edited by elizaa - 14 February 2011 at 10:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
awwwwwwwww....so u picked dino sid daddy to b the bad guy!? lovelyyy one aki..i absolutely love aru n natz..they r sooo un tiaraish!
loved d part

ps: wats ur inspiration for karan? aditya???? bcz i love dat guy! not adi..bt karan..Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeekoAkankshaa.

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
hey !! Akanksha ... this part is simply '' wowwww !!! '' ... the suspense is getting better and better ... what ritual will make ashi's dad the most powerful sorceror ...??? and he is so devilish ... he can even kill his own daughter for it AngryAngry who is the werewolf in his group ??? I hope aarav gives the task of protecting ashi to yuvi .... karan seems to know ashi-aarav-sonia very well --- then why he joined siddharth ??? i know i am asking too many questions but i can't help it .. i am too anxious at the moment ... very well-wriiten .. and i have no complaints regarding the lack of AY part coz i know you guys will definitely give us an awesome part on them Tongue

MeekoAkankshaa.

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
I loved it Aaarav is so sweet

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

Nikhi. Goldie
Nikhi.
Nikhi.

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Amazing part Akanksha!

Hope Ashi remains safe...I'm sure she will though, because I have a feeling it's Yuvi that's going to be her bodyguard of sorts...

MeekoAkankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

awwwwwwwww....so u picked dino sid daddy to b the bad guy!? lovelyyy one aki..i absolutely love aru n natz..they r sooo un tiaraish!
loved d part

ps: wats ur inspiration for karan? aditya???? bcz i love dat guy! not adi..bt karan..Tongue

Lmao, yup. Liz even told me to name him as 'Dino' instead of Siddharth .. && I'm just like .. O.o Dino = evil sorcerer villain? Not cool! LOL

Yesh .. lol, Aditya is my inspiration. Right now, I'm hoping NOT to make Karan totally negative kinda-ish ... Let's see how it builds up, though. =]

Meekoleeseunggilove

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BUBLAI

hey !! Akanksha ... this part is simply '' wowwww !!! '' ... the suspense is getting better and better ... what ritual will make ashi's dad the most powerful sorceror ...??? and he is so devilish ... he can even kill his own daughter for it AngryAngry who is the werewolf in his group ??? I hope aarav gives the task of protecting ashi to yuvi .... karan seems to know ashi-aarav-sonia very well --- then why he joined siddharth ??? i know i am asking too many questions but i can't help it .. i am too anxious at the moment ... very well-wriiten .. and i have no complaints regarding the lack of AY part coz i know you guys will definitely give us an awesome part on them Tongue

Thank you. Hug  Everything about the ritual will be explained better in the latter parts. And the vampire and the werewolf in the ritual ain't important, as of now ..'coz I don't think I would let Ashi do the ritual .. and even if Siddharth does capture her, she has her sorcerer and wolfie to the rescue. ;-] Besides, she is a STRONG witch .. she can take care of herself. Smile Karan doesn't know Ashi, Aarav or Sonia .. He works for Siddharth 'coz he took her when he was rejected by the whole world & thrown out of his coven. He's not evil - he's MADE evil by circumstances. And I promise you a AY update, next. Big smile

Go to top