Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

||The Forbidden Ends|| -Uptd pg 27- (Page 15)

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
hey !!akanksha ... it's an awesome update ... loved both the interactions ... aarav is a complete brat too ...Wink natasha ka acha khasa ladke se pala pada LOLLOL loved  ashi-yuvi  too .. wonder why ashi faints ... ConfusedConfused but i know you will cook up something interesting regarding that Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BUBLAI

hey !!akanksha ... it's an awesome update ... loved both the interactions ... aarav is a complete brat too ...Wink natasha ka acha khasa ladke se pala pada LOLLOL loved  ashi-yuvi  too .. wonder why ashi faints ... ConfusedConfused but i know you will cook up something interesting regarding that Tongue

Thank you. Hug Arre, me and Liz already figured out ki Ashi ko faint kaise aur kyon karvaana hai .. Just wait and watch. ;D

BUBLAI

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
CHAPTER 9

Natasha opened the door of the girls' room to find Aarav resting next to it, arms crossed against his chest, face downcast, eyes closed, messy hair falling over his forehead. Despite herself, a smile caressed Natasha's lips.

Aarav opened his eyes, looked at Natasha and smiled. ''I was waiting for you.''

Natasha snorted. ''Like I care. What now? You gonna do one of those mysterious things you do and snap my high heels?''

Aarav sighed. ''Look, I know we have had a bad start. But what I just did... '' He paused. ''I admit it, it certainly wasn't the best thing to do.''

''Well, you are sorry, good for you. But if you are asking for forgiveness, you are so totally mistaken, Aarav.'' Natasha frowned. ''Natasha does not forget and forgive that easily. You humiliated me; I will humiliate you, too. Just watch out.'' She started to walk away, but Aarav held her hand.

''I am not the only one at fault, Natasha.'' Aarav said matter-of-factly. ''I know I was wrong, I admit it, and I am sorry. But you started it all, remember?''

''Oh yeah.'' Natasha snorted. ''What's with you, Aarav? How can you compare asking someone to park your car and totally embarrassing a girl in front of the whole school?''

''As I said, I'm sorry. I don't care whether you forgive me or not. I was wrong, and I apologized. That's where my guilt conscience ends. As for what you are gonna do, let's just say, I don't care, and I am not scared.'' He loosened his grip on her arm, and she wrenched her arm out.

''You should be scared, Aarav.'' Natasha gritted her teeth. ''You should be.'' She warned before walking away, and this time, he did no move to stop her. Instead, he shook his head and muttered something about how typically stubborn gorgeous brats can be.

--

''Ashi?'' Yuvi looked around. The hallway was strangely deserted. And the crowd in the basketball area had disappeared. He saw an empty classroom right next to the corridor where they were standing. He picked Ashi up, and made her rest on an empty bench inside. 

Once inside, he closed the door behind him, and patted her gently on the cheeks and forehead. ''Ashi, look at me. Answer me. Are you alright?''

She didn't answer. She didn't even blink. Not a single muscle in her body twitched or moved. She just laid there, frozen, almost lifeless.

No, he shook the last thought out. She had fainted, forgod's sake. Maybe she was tired or something. He looked around for water. He remembered about the bottle he carried in his bag. He took it out, and splashed some water on her face.

No response. No movement. With each passing moment now, his worry and panic grew stronger. What if something has happened to her?

''Kiss her.''

''Huh?'' He turned around to see a guy resting near the door. He seated himself down on a chair. He was impressively good-looking; with green eyes, short brown hair and a small smirk settled on his face.

He shook his head. ''Kiddo.'' He muttered. ''Don't tell me you haven't watched all those Disney movies.'' He imitated a girl's voice. 'The prince kisses the sleeping beauty, she wakes up, they marry, and life a happily ever after.''

''What the-?'' Yuvi glared at him. ''Are you sober, dude?''

''Obviously.'' He grinned. ''I'm sober enough to tell you that-'' He looked at Ashi. -''the girl lying there, she's pretty. Different, but pretty.''

Yuvi frowned. ''Whatever. The point here is that she is unconscious. She isn't even moving. And I have no idea what to do.''

He sighed impatiently. ''Duh, dude, call a doctor or something.''

Yuvi didn't answer. He looked back at Ashi, and he couldn't help it but his gaze fell on her lips. They were slightly parted. Her rosemary cheeks, her big doe eyes, her face.. It seemed to be calling him, drawing him to her.

Just at that moment, Ashi blinked. It felt like a spell had broken, and Yuvi snapped out of it. She blinked twice. 

''Ashi!'' Relief surged through him, and he moved forward to embrace her, but he stopped when he neared her. Her eyes were downcast, her lips were trembling and her fists were clenched; she looked...frightened. ''Ashi?'' He repeated.

She looked up at him. Her eyes widened, startled to see him. She looked back at the guy with the same confused expression, and she took in her surroundings. She bit her lip as she got up and reached for the door, without speaking a word.

''Wait.'' Yuvi blocked her way and stood in front of her. ''What happened to you? What's wrong? Listen; don't shut me out, okay? I am worried here. You can't-''

He stopped. It was pretty clear that Ashi wasn't listening to anything he said. She was looking at him, but she wasn't looking at him. Her mind was completely elsewhere. Her knees were wobbly and she was visibly shaking. She gripped the edge of the table to steady herself as she snapped out of her vision.

All his confusion and annoyance went for a toss on seeing her like that. She looked so .. vulnerable. It almost made him want to engulf her, to protect her, to shield her from the outside world. But all he could do was look at her.

''I gotta go.'' This was the first time she had spoken since she woke up. Her voice wasn't normal either, it was shaky. Yuvi was damn sure something was wrong, terribly wrong, and he could see it on her face. Those doe eyes were narrowed, as if concentrating on something. Those lips hadn't stopped trembling. Those fists were still clenched, awkwardly fumbling about with her jean pockets. And those hands were still gripping the table. She took a deep breath, calming herself down. She closed her eyes, let go of the table, and moved past Yuvi outside the door.

He just stood there, looking at her leaving. Something really weird was going on in Maurya. First, that girl outside. Secondly, her weird brother. Thirdly, Ashi herself. And to top it all, his oh-so-scary wolf visions. 

''Don't forget to count me.'' The guy behind him grinned. In all this drama, he had forgotten about him. He was sitting on the teacher's chair, swinging round and round.

Yuvi raised an eyebrow. ''Count you?''

''Uh..yeah.'' He smiled. ''You know, count me amongst those weird things going on in Maurya's list.''

Yuvi's mouth hung open. ''But, how did you? I mean, I didn't say that out loud, did I?''

He looked at Yuvi, meeting his eye. ''It's only gonna get weirder, Yuvi. Much more weirder.'' He removed his shades, and for a minute, Yuvi felt dizzy. Hypnotized.

He recovered quickly. ''How do you know my name? And... How did you know what I was thinking?''

He tilted his head, and chuckled. ''It was a pleasure meeting you.'' He patted his shoulders, and walked out of the classroom; leaving Yuvi much more confused than ever.

--

''Where is she?'' He muttered as he looked at the crowd of students in the hallway. His gaze traveled either way before he turned straight. And sure enough, there she was.

She looked up at him. And her world seemed to crumble as she looked at the familiar face in front of him.

Those same hypnotic green eyes, that short brown hair, those strong muscles, that tall frame, that athletic build, those designer shades - They were all familiar. More familiar than anything in the after-bitten world.

Her breath seemed to come out raggedly as she forced his name out. She was frightened, visibly, and he seemed to drink and enjoy all her terror in. His eyes never left hers as he made his way towards her, every step slow and deliberate.

All her senses screamed at her to run, to hide, but she couldn't. There he was ' Karan Saxena ' a 521 year old Original walking towards her. And all she could do was look back at him.

He was in front of her in what seemed like a fraction of a second. He removed his shades, and passed her a smile.  

His eyes, they were green in colour. But not the pleasant kind. They were as dead as a weathered autumn leaf in winter. There was no amusement in those eyes, only hatred. His smile, his smile wasn't warm, either. It was empty. ''Hello Natasha.'' She heard his cold voice again, after a good peaceful century.

--

Okay, I wanted to write more, about what happened to Ashi, who the guy Kabir is, how is he related to Natasha and everything. But this part turned out long enough, so I guess you all will have to wait. But I promise there will be a good Ashi-Aarav scene in the next chapter, explaining everything. And yeah, a Natasha-Karan part too, hinting at what happened between them. Smile

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 06 February 2011 at 2:36pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAINikhi.MeekoleeseunggiloveXSilentWishesXpratsyfelicitysmoak.

felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
awesome update
loved it
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeekoAkankshaa.

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
aah!! finally
leme strt... natz aravBroken Heart bechaara.. i cant believe aaro said a sowwie to our new hottie in mauriya..
btw.. aaro, no need of getting scared either.. she cant drink ur blood* ill make sure baby..*i write on u too*ROFL
aww.. wen she was leaving arav caught her arm, he actually explained her!!LOL so not arav!! itna guilty conscious?? he waited for her.. then apologised.. then didnt let her go.. uff!! dude.. weres all ur attitude? ek hottie ko dekha and all gone down the drains?LOL

ashi uv!! 
uv's concern for her.. he actually cares, didnt expect tht from his side.. i like this angle too.. 
highlight was>>> kiss her! 'what!?!?!?!?"ROFL
lmfao..ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 
princess and their kisses. ashu wer d u get these wacky ideas from??
btw, y didnt uv hug her? , nvm.. she went away evn without explaing things to him.. bechaara..
i miss wacko.. wen will she come back?
and karans entry!!
as i said, was the highlight!! mast.. whts between him and nats.. nother prob b4 arav natz fall for each other?LOL

waiting for my ashi sonu dose..plz plz.. id love to see sonu arav bonding too
:D

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

aah!! finally
leme strt... natz aravBroken Heart bechaara.. i cant believe aaro said a sowwie to our new hottie in mauriya..
btw.. aaro, no need of getting scared either.. she cant drink ur blood* ill make sure baby..*i write on u too*ROFL
aww.. wen she was leaving arav caught her arm, he actually explained her!!LOL so not arav!! itna guilty conscious?? he waited for her.. then apologised.. then didnt let her go.. uff!! dude.. weres all ur attitude? ek hottie ko dekha and all gone down the drains?LOL

ashi uv!! 
uv's concern for her.. he actually cares, didnt expect tht from his side.. i like this angle too.. 
highlight was>>> kiss her! 'what!?!?!?!?"ROFL
lmfao..ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 
princess and their kisses. ashu wer d u get these wacky ideas from??
btw, y didnt uv hug her? , nvm.. she went away evn without explaing things to him.. bechaara..
i miss wacko.. wen will she come back?
and karans entry!!
as i said, was the highlight!! mast.. whts between him and nats.. nother prob b4 arav natz fall for each other?LOL

waiting for my ashi sonu dose..plz plz.. id love to see sonu arav bonding too
:D

Lmao .. Hottie Aarav will get his attitude back now, don't worry. Big smile And that kiss idea..I watched this Robbie-Diego Ashi-Yuvi 'Can I have this kiss forever?' VM && mere dimaag mein vahi ghoom raha tha!! LOL Btw, I have a very good track in future regarding Karan. Big smile With Natz and other peopleBig smile

Thank you, Liz. Hug

Meeko

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
@ashu!!
were my surprised* emoticon??
Shocked if tht works!!
haii, dhanya bhaag hamare, go is ff ke writer ne khud hamare essay padaha!! and reply bhi kiya!!Shocked
Day Dreaming
u have a nice track for natz and aro too? our hottie wll get back his attitude?Day DreamingDancingParty
and karan too?Dead like i care*
Robbie-Diego Ashi-Yuvi 'Can I have this kiss forever? omg!!! did u watch tht? Day Dreaming
am ending my essay.. going to watch it!! like.. i loveeee tht vm!!

and again!!! miss tm* aapkitni dhanya ho jo hume reply kiya!!
:P

Akankshaa.

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
OMG !!! so many suspenses in one part ... who is this weird guy in the classroom ?? is it karan himself or someone else ??Confusedeagerly  waiting for the next part  ... really want to know the suspense behind ashi's fainting ... and also why is natasha terrorized on seeing karan ?? fabulous update and have knitted the suspenses very nicely TongueTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeekoAkankshaa.

Go to top