Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

||The Forbidden Ends|| -Uptd pg 27- (Page 13)

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikhi...

Thank you for such a great part Eliza!

YAY! So Yuvi and Ashi meet properly...and Yuvi thinks she's mad...well, he's not too far from the truth! Tongue

aww. thanks...
yuvi has yet not seen the madness in her.. am waiting for some more time to pass by so tht we can see the real uv ashi
:D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikhi.Akankshaa.

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Embarrassed
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Res. :)

-EDITED-

Lizz, loved this part, babes!! Hug Such a terrific part.. && you said it doesn't match MY standards!? ShockedShocked Three words - GET. SOME. GLASSES. Cool

I loved Yuvi and Ashi's small talk here .. Like you said, they ain't the wacko-psycho kind here.. We have RCC for that. This is more of a soulmate kind, right? And so far, we are on the right lines. Embarrassed

Ahaa, Sonia Ray. LOL ''Mera Aaru kaisa hai!?'' ROFL I love you for this! Big smile

aah u edited? and didnt temme!!
:P  thanks
lol
glasses 4 wht??? ehehe!!

yeah the soulmate thingy is hitting me hard.. so not much of wackopanti!! 
soniya ray!! i had to get her in here... anything involving ashi has to have soniya in it.. she completes ashiEmbarrassed and now she has a son too, who hates her koochikooing!! ashi is used to it...isnt sheEmbarrassed
wen is ur part coming up chicklet?
am waiting for more natasha drama!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

-Rinki- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinki-
-Rinki-

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Hahahah loved the update :)

Yo, Yuvi and Ashi finally 'meet'. LOL That too with Yuvi thinking she was mad LOL Haha aww Arav, love him! LOL
"& let her koochie-koo you" ROFL bahahaha. Convo about brainless blonde's in Maurya? ROFL
Hahaha LOL
Natasha! Cool Natasha and Crowd is a good match. LOL

Eliza, I love how your update had this lil funny parts..feels good. LOL Your writing skills are good okay :P its very good :)
LOVED the update. Big smile

Thanks for the PM.
-Rinky

MeekoAkankshaa.

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Angry
Originally posted by -Rinki-

Hahahah loved the update :)

Yo, Yuvi and Ashi finally 'meet'. LOL That too with Yuvi thinking she was mad LOL Haha aww Arav, love him! LOL
"& let her koochie-koo you" ROFL bahahaha. Convo about brainless blonde's in Maurya? ROFL
Hahaha LOL
Natasha! Cool Natasha and Crowd is a good match. LOL

Eliza, I love how your update had this lil funny parts..feels good. LOL Your writing skills are good okay :P its very good :)
LOVED the update. Big smile

Thanks for the PM.
-Rinky

aww. am glad u liked it..
feels nice to read ur replies.. they make me feel like writing more
:P
ashu.. go next and plzz.. fast!Angry

Akankshaa.

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
@ elizaa: Hey !!! elizaa ... this part was awesome .... loved the Ashi-Yuvi conversation ... it was rocking Thumbs Up
very nice written and i liked your way of narration ... ClapClap do write more ...

@akanksha : hey !!! your part was really sweet ... loved the entire arav-ashi interaction ... loved their rocking bonding ... thanks for the pm dear ... your style of writing is awesome ... ClapClap
update soon ... okay Tongue

MeekoAkankshaa.

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BUBLAI

@ elizaa: Hey !!! elizaa ... this part was awesome .... loved the Ashi-Yuvi conversation ... it was rocking Thumbs Up
very nice written and i liked your way of narration ... ClapClap do write more ...

@akanksha : hey !!! your part was really sweet ... loved the entire arav-ashi interaction ... loved their rocking bonding ... thanks for the pm dear ... your style of writing is awesome ... ClapClap
update soon ... okay Tongue
aww. thanks..Tongue
oye are u done with the RCC?

Edited by elizaa - 04 February 2011 at 10:17am

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Chapter 8

''What?'' Yuvi asked as Aarav cut through the crowd and led him to the front.

''You don't wanna miss this, trust me.'' Aarav grinned. Yuvi groaned and let him lead the way.

Natasha was standing there, her compact rearview mirror in her hand, frowning and looking at her hair. She ran a hand through them, brushing some particular strands and cursing under her breath.

Meanwhile, Aarav reached the front of the crowd. Yuvi's mouth hung open as he looked at her, shocked; just like all the other people in this crowd were.

Natasha fumed and looked at everyone. ''Get Lost!'' She screamed. ''GO AWAY. AWAY. AWAY.'' She tossed her used-to-be auburn hair to the side. Now, more than half of her hair was covered in green marshy slimy thing. Her mascara was running down her eyes. There were shades of different lipstick colours all over her cheek, running down to the chin.

People started moving, taken aback by what just happened. One minute, they were all following Natasha, dying to be next to her. And then, a swirly fog corners her from nowhere, and in seconds, she is in this wrecked up condition. Her eyes started swallowing up in tears as she faced the embarrassment. Aarav however, missed that, because he was standing behind her, facing her back.

Everyone moved out of the way, except for Aarav. He whistled casually.

Natasha turned around, fuming. If she had been crying, it was gone ' replaced by something else. She had been living for more than 3 centuries now, and no one had dared to mess with her like this. And what he did ' it was just unbearable. He had embarrassed her in front of the whole school.

When she faced him, her anger, her madness, her rage, her frustration ' it was clearly evident in her eyes. She had her mouth laid back in a snarl. She looked.. menacing. Like a tigress. Hungry. Mad. Strong. Fearless.

''I don't know how-'' She snapped. ''-but I know you have done this.'' She threw the mirror at him, missing him by a deliberate inch.

''Me?'' Aarav's lips twitched into a smile. ''How can I do this? From what I remember, I wasn't anywhere near you in that group of admirers, was I?'' He raised his eyebrow.

She growled under her breath. ''Don't act smart with me. I used to think you are stupid, Aarav. But right now, what you did, you will feel sorry for this. I promise, Mr. Aarav whatever, you will regret what you just did.''

''Would I?'' He grinned. ''Wild cat, hun? Well, let's see what you can do to make me regret this triumphant victory of mine.''

She laughed, though there was no humor in her voice, just pure frustration. ''You have no idea what I can and cannot do, Aarav. You have absolutely no idea.'' She turned around as she tried not to think about how she looked right now. Before leaving, though, she turned around. ''Aarav, you may have won the fight, but you haven't won the battle. War it is, on the official front now.''

Aarav just grinned as he watched her go. Though, it wasn't too long before his conscience guilty pang hit him.

Did she deserve all that embarrassment? Well, yeah, she had humiliated him in front of the whole school, too.

How? She had only asked her to park a car. Well, all he did was cast a spell and make her look horrible.

And is that even-steven? ' No, it isn't.

He sighed, as he ruffled a hand through his hair, forehead creased. He thought about Natasha, her anger, her frustrated laugh, her bitter annoyance.

He might as well say sorry to her. What he did.. it was huge. It was definitely worse than asking someone to park your car. Whatever Aarav was, he wasn't unfair.

''I'll say sorry, alright!'' He muttered to his brain which was shooting commands at him. He shook his head, as he followed Natasha to the Girls Room.

--

What the hell was all that?

Yuvi shook his head. And before he could stop, a chuckle escaped his mouth when he saw Natasha, stomping off towards the girl's room. She glared at him, before walking off again.

Wasn't he supposed to go to the psychiatrist instead? Yeah. And he got involved in this petty Aarav-whatever-her-name-is issue.

''You been to the doctors?'' He turned around to see the redhead ' Anvesha ' looking at him with a raised eyebrow and a questioning look.

He opened his mouth to explain, closed it and shook his head. ''No.'' He answered.

''Why not?'' She looked over his shoulders. ''Dude, this Aarav can be such a pain sometimes. I told him to show you around and take you to the psychiatrist, didn't I?'' She sighed.

''Uh, yeah, you did.'' He answered bleakly.

''Where is he?''

''Who? Oh Aarav.'' He looked at the basketball court. ''He was over there, taunting this girl a while ago. Now, I don't know.''

Suddenly, she went very stiff. As if an invisible lightning bolt of electricity had hit her. Sweat formed on her eyes, as she went rigid, not even blinking.

''Anvesha?'' Yuvi shook her by her shoulders. ''Ashi, hello?'' He bit his lip, and contemplated whether he should call for help or not. Before he could say or do anything, Ashi blinked, and seemed to come back in her senses.

''Ashi? Ashi?'' Yuvi sighed with relief. ''Are you alright?''

Ashi looked up at him, blinked her doe eyes twice, closed her eyes, and fainted, right in his arms.

(Author's Note ' What happened to Ashi will all be explained in the coming chapters. Even I'm not sure yet about what happened, but I'm on double minds. I'll think of something, don't worry. :P)

--

Natasha washed her face with cold water. She continued to rinse it, as if it would wash away all the embarrassment, all the humiliation she had to face today.

''What does he think of himself.'' She snapped, talking to herself. ''How dare he? How could he?'' She grunted, as she took her comb out, brushing her now-clean hair.

Suddenly, her phone started ringing. She moaned and picked it up. ''Hello.'' She answered, clearly uninterested in the 'unknown number' calling her.

''Hello.'' The same guy with the drawl of authority and mystery answered.

''Oh. Hi.'' Natasha stiffened.

''Did you find anything yet?''

''No.'' She answered.

''Oh, Natasha, you are such a waste.'' The person snapped. ''You know you have only got a month, don't you? You need to have leads, single out weird people, analyze their behavior. You are not an immature 17 year old kid, forgod's sake.''

''Weird people?'' She bit her lip, as her thoughts formed in a straight line. ''I know a person who manages to wreck my life and my appearance without coming anywhere close to me, and throw basketballs at the guys next to me whilst being on the other side of the court. Would that type of a person count?''

The person paused. ''Do you think he is a werewolf?''

''He is a lead, as of yet.'' She smiled. ''But one month is more than enough. And I'm sure I will be able to confirm my suspicions about him in these 30 days.''

''Is he a singular lead right now?''

''And the most important one, to be precise.'' Natasha added. ''All other guys here ' they are human. Normal. But he has got a different charm, an almost inhuman aura around himself.''

''What's his name?''

''Aarav.'' Natasha grinned, as she played with her hair. ''Aarav Ray.''

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 04 February 2011 at 5:24pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

manurNikhi.BUBLAIRB81Meeko-Aicha-leeseunggiloveXSilentWishesX.Jane..felicitysmoak.

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
i so loved ashi yuvi mess... she always finds him wen something wrong is to happen to either of them!! falling right into his arms from day one.. not good for her health haan!!
arav does this to natz? i was to just make him blink and make her 4 inch heel break... this was way toomuch... perfect for bratty aaaro!!Embarrassed
arav ray sounds nicEE!!  
ahahahha!! loved this track wer natz thinks arav is the wofie.. bada maza aayega!!

manurAkankshaa.

Go to top