Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

||The Forbidden Ends|| -Uptd pg 27- (Page 11)

Nikhi. Goldie
Nikhi.
Nikhi.

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Ashi and Natasha's little confrontation just reminded me of the Ashi-Tia days. LOL Great part!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Chapter 6

''That's Natasha!?'' Ashi looked at her, totally shocked.

''Yes. Duh.'' Aarav nodded. ''The apparently profound princess of the school. Look at me, look at me.'' He rolled his eyes.

''But, dude, I know her. I mean, I met her a while ago. I know what you mean. She's totally bimbo. A sheepish retarded the-world-revolves-around-me kind of bimbo. But still just a bimbo.''Ashi groaned.

''That 'bimbo' needs a lesson, Ashi.'' Aarav retorted.

Natasha was surrounded by a cluster of boys ' around 8 of them. 5 more bounced up and forth for attention. She stood there, swinging her auburn hair, smiling, brushing loose strands, posing. Aarav muttered something under his breath and suddenly a basketball hit the guy closest to her out of nowhere.

''I thought Natasha needs a lesson, not him.'' Ashi laughed as the guy looked around, glaring at the other guys.

''Uh yeah, I'll get there ' eventually.'' Aarav grinned as Natasha turned towards him ' raising an eyebrow as if questioning the reason behind that ear-to-ear grin. Aarav winked at her as he turned back to Ashi.

''I'll see you around, sis.'' He said, before turning in the opposite direction. As soon as he turned, another ball hit the guy behind Natasha, right on his head. He groaned with pain while Aarav and Ashi couldn't suppress a chuckle.

--

Shit. It was happening again.

Like the dreams, even these had started a few months ago.

One moment, everything would be fine. And the next, it would feel like an earthquake. Only, nothing on the earth was shaking. But, everything inside his body felt convulsing and breaking.

His veins started protruding, up down, up down. The bones in the upper part of the chest felt like they are being bended and he normally had to crouch and bow down to ease the pain. His muscles tensed and convulsed under his skin, as if preparing for a huge crack in the abdomen.

It started out of nowhere, and also today, it started out as a pain in the chest, but it shot upward, reaching out for each and every part in his body. Again, the familiar convulsing started; bones felt like they were cracking, his abdomen and spine veins protruded. He ran from the cafe.

He needed to find a secular place. Somewhere he could bend, lie down and ease the pain. Tears started streaming out of his eyes out of pain as his ribcage felt like it had been crashed and torn apart. He finally saw the storage room ahead of him, behind the basketball court where a group of students were clustered around, looking up at the sky with a puzzled expression on their face.

He couldn't wait to find out what was wrong. The pain was becoming unbelievingly impossible to take today. It was like each and every part of his body was against him, planning to shoot out of his body, breaking each and every bone and vein in the process.

''Hey, you!'' He could hear a strangely familiar voice calling him from behind. He didn't stop ' he couldn't. He could feel his leg muscles about to betray him. He could feel the bones around his knees protruding, begging for him to stop, to crouch, to roll down in pain.

He closed the storage room door behind him. Luckily for him, not everyone had noticed him running around in the corridors crying out of pain. Only there was this girl banging against the door, calling him, asking him to open the door.

He crouched and screamed out of agony. This pain was getting hard to go through with each passing 'attack'. He hadn't told his dad about it. He would probably brush it off as a 'teenage anxiety miscomplication' and say that it was just a part of 'growing up'. Only these times he realised how much he actually needed his mom, or anyone who could understand what he was going through, to help him.

The pain banged against his eardrums, and he couldn't hear anything; not even the sound of his own horrifying screams. He held his hand up. He was horrified. The dreams, the pain ' nothing horrified him more than what he just saw. His own hand ' no, he couldn't even call it HIS hand ' was hairy, hard, and dark. There were long nails coming out of it. He looked at his other hand, it was perfectly normal. His eyes shot open in alarm.

The hairs from his hand started disappearing, and he could see the human veins protruding under them again. He looked at his nails ' normal again. The pain pacified, and he relaxed, taking a deep breath. He closed his eyes.

As relief surged through him, his eyes darted towards the corner. Sure enough, the door was closed. He had left it closed behind him, he had locked the door. But there was someone standing inside. And not just any 'someone', it was a girl. And not just any girl, it was the same girl with those red streaks, that tall figure. He hadn't seen his face that time since he had been blinded. He noticed her eyes ' her big doe eyes. And her skin ' her fair complexion. She was staring at him with genuine concern sparkling in her eyes, her mouth was hung open. She blinked her eyes twice. ''Are you alright?'' She whispered. 

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 01 February 2011 at 11:53am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

manurBUBLAINikhi.RB81Meekoleeseunggilove-Rinki-XSilentWishesXfelicitysmoak..Jane..

felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
awesome update
loved it
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm

Akankshaa.

Nikhi. Goldie
Nikhi.
Nikhi.

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the PM, and for such a great part! I was actually laughing at the basketballs hitting the guys! LOL

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Thank you Nikhi, & Kashnsel4eva. Hug

Nikhi.

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
loved it anshu....
am waiting to see ur reaction in rcc, tht ones just for u darling!!
now i guess am over samisha..
i love the brother-sister act, theyl never like each other ever... bu will always be there with each other.. the best was both of them hate natz..
uv!! i feel so sad for  him..
:(
idk y but i feel like making ashi uv the eternallover kinds not the wacko psycho.. 

ohk, babes,, am going next.. wen i wake up, ill write!

leeseunggilove

manur Senior Member
manur
manur

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
arrey wese jitna supernatural activities jahan ho rahi hain ...pyar k kahani mai bhi nai ho rahi Thumbs Uplolxx..i would to visulize these scenes....
poor uvi uska pain...i hope jald hi wo masti start kare..

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
ahhaaaaaaaa..read d last part abhi too..cant belive i missed natasha and ashi ki first meeting..lmao..plzzzzzzzzzzz i wanna raid natasha's wardrobe..*sigh*
loved ashi's reaction..i can see some timbo wacko drama cumin up in d future soon!

as for the chap 6..
gosh i love arav and ashi..sooo adorable dey r...feel bad for yuvi..reminds me of tyler n his transformation...
great parts!
wen i get bak ill write tooBig smile

Meeko

Go to top