loved it
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
aah!! finally
leme strt... natz aravπŸ₯Ί bechaara.. i cant believe aaro said a sowwie to our new hottie in mauriya..
btw.. aaro, no need of getting scared either.. she cant drink ur blood* ill make sure baby..*i write on u too*🀣
aww.. wen she was leaving arav caught her arm, he actually explained her!!πŸ˜† so not arav!! itna guilty conscious?? he waited for her.. then apologised.. then didnt let her go.. uff!! dude.. weres all ur attitude? ek hottie ko dekha and all gone down the drains?πŸ˜†

ashi uv!! 
uv's concern for her.. he actually cares, didnt expect tht from his side.. i like this angle too.. 
highlight was>>> kiss her! 'what!?!?!?!?"🀣
lmfao..🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
princess and their kisses. ashu wer d u get these wacky ideas from??
btw, y didnt uv hug her? , nvm.. she went away evn without explaing things to him.. bechaara..
i miss wacko.. wen will she come back?
and karans entry!!
as i said, was the highlight!! mast.. whts between him and nats.. nother prob b4 arav natz fall for each other?πŸ˜†

waiting for my ashi sonu dose..plz plz.. id love to see sonu arav bonding too
:D
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: elizaa

aah!! finally

leme strt... natz aravπŸ₯Ί bechaara.. i cant believe aaro said a sowwie to our new hottie in mauriya..
btw.. aaro, no need of getting scared either.. she cant drink ur blood* ill make sure baby..*i write on u too*🀣
aww.. wen she was leaving arav caught her arm, he actually explained her!!πŸ˜† so not arav!! itna guilty conscious?? he waited for her.. then apologised.. then didnt let her go.. uff!! dude.. weres all ur attitude? ek hottie ko dekha and all gone down the drains?πŸ˜†

ashi uv!! 
uv's concern for her.. he actually cares, didnt expect tht from his side.. i like this angle too.. 
highlight was>>> kiss her! 'what!?!?!?!?"🀣
lmfao..🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
princess and their kisses. ashu wer d u get these wacky ideas from??
btw, y didnt uv hug her? , nvm.. she went away evn without explaing things to him.. bechaara..
i miss wacko.. wen will she come back?
and karans entry!!
as i said, was the highlight!! mast.. whts between him and nats.. nother prob b4 arav natz fall for each other?πŸ˜†

waiting for my ashi sonu dose..plz plz.. id love to see sonu arav bonding too
:D

Lmao .. Hottie Aarav will get his attitude back now, don't worry. πŸ˜ƒ And that kiss idea..I watched this Robbie-Diego Ashi-Yuvi 'Can I have this kiss forever?' VM && mere dimaag mein vahi ghoom raha tha!! πŸ˜† Btw, I have a very good track in future regarding Karan. πŸ˜ƒ With Natz and other people. πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you, Liz. πŸ€—

Meeko thumbnail
@ashu!!
were my surprised* emoticon??
😲 if tht works!!
haii, dhanya bhaag hamare, go is ff ke writer ne khud hamare essay padaha!! and reply bhi kiya!!😲
😍
u have a nice track for natz and aro too? our hottie wll get back his attitude?😍πŸ₯³
and karan too?🀒 like i care*
Robbie-Diego Ashi-Yuvi 'Can I have this kiss forever? omg!!! did u watch tht? πŸ˜
am ending my essay.. going to watch it!! like.. i loveeee tht vm!!

and again!!! miss tm* aapkitni dhanya ho jo hume reply kiya!!
:P

BUBLAI thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG !!! so many suspenses in one part ... who is this weird guy in the classroom ?? is it karan himself or someone else ??πŸ˜•eagerly  waiting for the next part  ... really want to know the suspense behind ashi's fainting ... and also why is natasha terrorized on seeing karan ?? fabulous update and have knitted the suspenses very nicely πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Meeko thumbnail
Originally posted by: BUBLAI

OMG !!! so many suspenses in one part ... who is this weird guy in the classroom ?? is it karan himself or someone else ??πŸ˜•eagerly  waiting for the next part  ... really want to know the suspense behind ashi's fainting ... and also why is natasha terrorized on seeing karan ?? fabulous update and have knitted the suspenses very nicely πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

yeah tht guy uv met was karan...
ull soon see whts scaring natz.. wht alll bout karan. its coming in the next part..πŸ˜›
Nikhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Oh my gosh! Such an eventful part! Can't wait to find out more about this Karan guy!
0o.Leah.o0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update !
I am loving Aarav-Natasha. Its like, Fire vs Fire. Does the Aarav in your FF have green eyes ?

Ashi-Yuvi. Aww...Cuteness ! Why does she faint though?

Whos Karan?

Update soon!!
Meeko thumbnail
Originally posted by: 0o.Leah.o0

Nice update !

I am loving Aarav-Natasha. Its like, Fire vs Fire. Does the Aarav in your FF have green eyes ?

Ashi-Yuvi. Aww...Cuteness ! Why does she faint though?

Whos Karan?

Update soon!!

eheh!! finally u managed to read all of it?
:P
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow
fab ud darlinggggg