||The Forbidden Ends|| -Uptd pg 27- - Page 9

Posted: 13 years ago
Thank you Nikhi, & Kashnsel4eva. πŸ€—
loved it anshu....
am waiting to see ur reaction in rcc, tht ones just for u darling!!
now i guess am over samisha..
i love the brother-sister act, theyl never like each other ever... bu will always be there with each other.. the best was both of them hate natz..
uv!! i feel so sad for  him..
:(
idk y but i feel like making ashi uv the eternallover kinds not the wacko psycho.. 

ohk, babes,, am going next.. wen i wake up, ill write!
arrey wese jitna supernatural activities jahan ho rahi hain ...pyar k kahani mai bhi nai ho rahi πŸ‘πŸΌlolxx..i would to visulize these scenes....
poor uvi uska pain...i hope jald hi wo masti start kare..

ahhaaaaaaaa..read d last part abhi too..cant belive i missed natasha and ashi ki first meeting..lmao..plzzzzzzzzzzz i wanna raid natasha's wardrobe..*sigh*
loved ashi's reaction..i can see some timbo wacko drama cumin up in d future soon!

as for the chap 6..
gosh i love arav and ashi..sooo adorable dey r...feel bad for yuvi..reminds me of tyler n his transformation...
great parts!
wen i get bak ill write tooπŸ˜ƒ

Hahahaha, Arav..awww πŸ˜† "The apparently profound princess of the school. Look at me, look at me" 🀣
Bimbo. πŸ˜†

SHIT. I love the way you describe things & Akansha, I'm saying this again but daaaamn I love your writing skills girl. 😎 Truly amazing (:
Whenever you write anything, I automatically start picturing it & WOAH i love it. <346457

Haha, basket ball part. πŸ˜† I feel bad for Yuvi too just like the others do. πŸ˜† But yes, I know this FF is something which just gets me excited when I get a PM from you. πŸ˜†

Anyway, loving the FF as always :)
Thanks for the PM Akansha!
-Rinky

wow...awsum part...haha...enjoyd reading it!!!!!
ashu am going next... do not post
πŸ˜ƒ

Chapter 7

Yuvi just caught hold of his abdomen and stood straight leaning on the nearest wall. "am good" he showed his hands. Ashi could see, things were not like they seemed to be. "Panic attacks, am sure" she mumbled. Ashi moved towards him and yuvi recoiled instinctively.

"stay away! Dont touch me!" he gasped, and at that very moment, his legs gave out. He slid onto the floor still holding his abdomen.

"dude!! Chill, am not touching you.. But tell me what's happening, I guess I can help."  She said handing over some paper napkins.

Yuvi took the napkins and wiped his face. He was drenched in sweat. "err.. aren't you same girl who came in the locker room out of nowhere, then almost blinded me, and then disappeared leaving the door locked from inside?" he raised an eyebrow.

"duh uh!! Ur panic attacks have hit ur brains dude!! What the hell are you talking about?" she snorted, "your ideas are completely mad!"

"me mad?" he snapped. "I was blinded by your torch, but I didn't miss your red streaks girl!"

Ashi knew there was no use arguing, she was trying to think quick of some charm, some magic, tht she could erase his memory. 'i wish I had paid enuf attention to mammas classes..' she shut her eyes tight "arav!!" it was her voice, but her lips were not moving.

Yuvi strangely looked at her when suddenly the lights went off. Ashi could hear some loud breaths, which made her break her contact with arav. "heyy! Hello!! Dude.. whats happening?" she went to yuvi's aid, she could see him struggling with his breaths, she gently kept his head on her lap, shut her eyes and muttered "lights". It was as if the goddess were poking her, telling her that something was wrong, and something had to be done.. and there was nobody else to do it.

After a while yuvi was back to his normal sense. Ashi thought about the look of anguish in the boy's eyes, "look.. you need medical aid..i don't think these attacks are normal" she said.

"I know..  know I need help.. those visions, those notes. And this darkness. I just cannot bear the darkness.." he shivered, "am new to mauriya. Do you know where can I find the counselor. Psychiatrist. Psychologist. Whatever?"

Ashi looked at him widening her eyes, she was going stir-crazy. "you need a doctor!!" she yelled.

Ashi realized that he was in a bad state,she stood and stared at the strange boy.

"by the way.. am anwesha." She put her hand forward, "and ashi for friends"

"yuvraj dev.." he took her hand, stood up and smiled, "yuvi for friends"

"ashi!! Help!" it was arav this time, he just came running pointing towards the phone. "mamma!!" he made a disgusting face.

"so?" ashi snorted.

"so?? Take the call!!"

"hah! The calls for u.. pick it up, and let her koochi-koo u!" she giggled

"ashi plz.. one day's pocket money!!"

"make it two with you not sharing my bathroom for a week!" she said counting numbers on her finger tips.

"done!" he muttered making a disgusting face, "here" he handed over the fone.

"hello.. mamma!"

"mamam.. shona.. tum college pohonch gayi? Where's aaro jaan?"

"yeah mamma.. bhaya is good. He is with me" she rolled her eyes and left.

Yuvi stood  still looking at arav who was busy cursing his fate. He looked as if he might have both, a sense of humor and a temper. Ashi came back with a grin, "she said she'll meet you in the night!"

"oh mamma!!" he rolled his eyes "oh, btw, why wer you calling me? The connection broke very fast!"

There was another long pause. Ashi looked at yuvi and her smile disappeared, "err' arav, this is yuvraj.. yuvi.. arav" she introduced

"yuvi, arav will take you to your psychologist whatever"

Yuvi cleared his throat suddenly, startling her. She looked back at him.

"YUVRAJ.. what an ancient name.. doesn't that make u feel old?" smirked arav.

"Ancient of course!" she snapped, "and the old man is acting very strangely, he seems to have lost his marbles." She winked at arav, and left.

"don't bother. Its ashi. She's off her rocker!" he yawned "err.. do you happen to have a cigarette yuvi?"

yuvi glanced at him with disbelief, and arav flinched. "no! of course you don't.. what am I saying? It's a filthy habit. I quit it last week."

Yuvi opend his mouth, closed it, and then spoke slowly. "yeah, bad habit.." he nodded, "Arav. Do u knw where can I find the psychiatrist?"

"yeah.. come along."

Arav took yuvi through the spiral stairs, towards the science section. Obviously arav had cracked a conversation, they were busy talking about the brainless blondes in mauriya. After a hearty laugh, something caught yuvi's attention. He looked behind and stopped. He could see a crowd following someone. Arav noticed the same, knowing the reason behind this, he smiled. He pulled yuvi along and pointed towards Natasha.

Edited by elizaa - 13 years ago
Res. :)

-EDITED-

Lizz, loved this part, babes!! πŸ€— Such a terrific part.. && you said it doesn't match MY standards!? πŸ˜²πŸ˜² Three words - GET. SOME. GLASSES. πŸ˜Ž

I loved Yuvi and Ashi's small talk here .. Like you said, they ain't the wacko-psycho kind here.. We have RCC for that. This is more of a soulmate kind, right? And so far, we are on the right lines. πŸ˜³

Ahaa, Sonia Ray. πŸ˜† ''Mera Aaru kaisa hai!?'' πŸ€£ I love you for this! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by _Akanksha_ - 13 years ago
Awesome update
loved it
cant wait 4 da next
con soon
thanks 4 da pm