||The Forbidden Ends|| -Uptd pg 27- - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by elizaa

wecome to our ff appy!!!!🤗
u knw hw obsessed i was with urs..
u just refuse to update😡
extremely in love with arav.. u knw hw obsesses i was.. so we got him here..
ur completely right... HE IS THE SAME ARAV!!
:P
and if in case u dnt knw... ashi uv wer from a serial calld remix, and ashi is the samne misha u know😳

Oye! Exams yaar !  Tu chahti hain ki main fail hojaoon? I will update in a few days!😆
Aree? Accha? Ooooohhh. OMG ! Aarav here too ? Hayye! LOVE HIM. I love the Aarav you have potrayed.❤️

Natasha sounds evil. Oh la la. I love evil. :P

Ashi and Yuvi? I have heard of them. I am loving the characs so far in your FF.

Good Job!
Originally posted by luv_wacko

yes yes appy..but our aarav is not as mischievous!😃
More mature?
I liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike that !

Originally posted by 0o.Leah.o0

Oye! Exams yaar !  Tu chahti hain ki main fail hojaoon? I will update in a few days!😆
Aree? Accha? Ooooohhh. OMG ! Aarav here too ? Hayye! LOVE HIM. I love the Aarav you have potrayed.

Natasha sounds evil. Oh la la. I love evil. :P

Ashi and Yuvi? I have heard of them. I am loving the characs so far in your FF.

Good Job!

naa beta... main chati nahi ki tum fail hojaogi... main jaanti hoon ki tum hogi😉😆

maarna mat plz..

btw, dnt we hav nats in ur ff too?? oh no.. thts trishna.... aparna.. update fast, orelse weel forget all the characters..

mein kisi ko bhooloon ya nahi.. aarav is toh forever in my ❤️ (am not touching ur sam anshoo.. chill😡)

chati nahi ki tum fail hojaogi... main jaanti hoon ki tum hogi😉😆

maarna mat plz..

btw, dnt we hav nats in ur ff too?? oh no.. thts trishna.... aparna.. update fast, orelse weel forget all the characters..

mein kisi ko bhooloon ya nahi.. aarav is toh forever in my ❤️ (am not touching ur sam anshoo.. chill😡)
HAWWWWW !!!!!!!!!! *Whacks Elizaa with a danda*

Mere good grades pe nazar mat laga! :P

Olalala! So Trishna and Natasha are kinda similar to each other? Only Natasha seems more Bitchy! Hahaha! I love her. Bechara Aarav. "Park my car!" Hahahahah!
Sam kaun hai?
AND OYE! AARAV IS MINE! Haath hata you chor!

HAWWWWW !!!!!!!!!! *Whacks Elizaa with a danda*

Mere good grades pe nazar mat laga! :P

Olalala! So Trishna and Natasha are kinda similar to each other? Only Natasha seems more Bitchy! Hahaha! I love her. Bechara Aarav. "Park my car!" Hahahahah!
Sam kaun hai?
AND OYE! AARAV IS MINE! Haath hata you chor!

ermm.. ermm.. now anshu will wack me with her danda.. we havent churaoed her from ur ff.

yeah.. i read tht..- PARK THE CAR!! didnt tht remind u of kareena and HR of  K3G?
i wish to see kareena's bitchyness in nats.. nt more..

weve been following like 2 ffs on pkek forums.. the other one is poco's..
so SAM wahaan se hai.. SAMBHAV.. so hopefully we get to see the mixture of sam and arav in this AARAV😳

p.s aarav is already taken by moi.. so keep crying babes!😉

and btw. who told u to put so much into tht aarav of urs, koi bhi paaggal ho jaata😆

ermm.. ermm.. now anshu will wack me with her danda.. we havent churaoed her from ur ff.

yeah.. i read tht..- PARK THE CAR!! didnt tht remind u of kareena and HR of  K3G?
i wish to see kareena's bitchyness in nats.. nt more..

weve been following like 2 ffs on pkek forums.. the other one is poco's..
so SAM wahaan se hai.. SAMBHAV.. so hopefully we get to see the mixture of sam and arav in this AARAV😳

p.s aarav is already taken by moi.. so keep crying babes!😉

and btw. who told u to put so much into tht aarav of urs, koi bhi paaggal ho jaata😆
I know. They sound similar in the evil aspect. I LOVE evil bitchy women you see. (I am crazy, I KNOW!)

Are wah! She has a danda too? :P Good.

I am loving her so far. Hahaha. Kya ladki hai yaar !

Hahahahahahhahahaha ! Totally did! Kareena ! LOL.

Achha woh wala Sam !!!!! Oh la la. Now this is getting hotter ! Im lovin' it (Hayye! I want a McD)

@ Aarav - Trust me, whatever I wanted to see in my dream guy, I put that into Aarav. LOL.
--
Okay, since I am SO understanding.
The Aarav in my FF is mine and the Aarav in your FF is yours, or we could reverse it. (Even though technically they are the same person. LOL)
Edited by 0o.Leah.o0 - 13 years ago

I know. They sound similar in the evil aspect. I LOVE evil bitchy women you see. (I am crazy, I KNOW!)  ermmmm.. do u add ur name too in the list?😉

Hahahahahahhahahaha ! Totally did! Kareena ! LOL.  poori na??

Okay, since I am SO understanding.
The Aarav in my FF is mine and the Aarav in your FF is yours, or we could reverse it. (Even though technically they are the same person. LOL)  SWITCH SWATCH SWITCH😳 
congratz.......🥳
.i just love ur  😊update............😊
its an awesome................ 
iam eargly waiting 4 ur next update..............
nice akanksha its really good.. natasha me ek girl mind me arahi hai jo fashionable hogi... or ashi yuvi mere mind me ek arahe hen wo hain hamare raj and priya..... wel me in ka 1st meet parhana chahti hon... update soon...
wohoo. .cngratz darlings *hugs*
Res. .will edit aftr readng