||The Forbidden Ends|| -Uptd pg 27-

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello everyone. ðŸ¤—You might or might not know me. I am Akanksha, 15 year old, from England. I have wrote in many creativity corners && I also have some of my own OS/FFs .. though I have a REALLY bad history of not ever completing my stories. 

My friend & I had this idea. And just so that I don't leave this story mid-way, this is going to be a group FF. Three people will update it - Me, Liz (Elizaa) & Debby (Luv_Wacko). 

This is basically a supernatural + love story, about four people - Anvesha, Yuvraj, Aarav and Natasha. Who and what kind of supernaturals are they - will all be disclosed in the coming chapters. 

For now, here is the first chapter, with the first introduction, and a little insight into his life + hints about the supernatural genre he is gonna be. Comments and criticisms welcome. 'Like' this post to join the PM list. :)

-------

CHAPTER 1

He blinked. Standing up was hard, it took away all of his strength.  Where was he? He tried to think, but his head throbbed. His stomach churned. And his knees felt dizzy. He looked around. Darkness. Complete darkness. He found himself here every other night, standing here, nearly consumed by the darkness. His head kept paining and even keeping his eyes open was becoming a difficult task. He waited. He knew what was to come. But, this time, he was adamant to know the truth. He wouldn't bulge. He wouldn't lose consciousness.

He braced himself as the now-familiar eyes appeared. Bright red piercing eyes glowed in the black darkness of the forest. He looked around. Cornered. Those red eyes cornered him from every possible direction. No problem, he muttered. I'm not scared. And he wasn't. He had been having these dreams for about 6 months now, ever since he turned 17. In the beginning, these eyes had freaked him out. But, gradually, he got used to it. He got used to the musky era of the forest, the absolute darkness, the stillness.

This was it. He counted to 10, and as usual, one of those creatures gazed up at the moonlit sky, and howled. One of the other things that freaked him out, initially. That howl was definitely the most scariest, and the most threatening voice he had ever heard. He backed up instinctively. Even after these all months, he couldn't get used to that sound.

What happened after was predictable. As soon as the wolf howled, a white blinding light hit him out of nowhere. He gasped. He felt darkness consuming him, all around him. He felt himself giving in to the darkness and ..

He woke up. His heart was pounding, and his face was covered in sweat. He rubbed his forehead and sighed. He wanted to get to the end, he wanted to know the truth, he wanted to know what and who those wolfs were, he wanted to know the meaning of these dreams.  There was so much he wanted to know, but no one to answer.

He ran a hand through his hair. These dreams started the night he turned 17. Only he knew how freaked out he had been in the beginning. He wanted to share it with someone, wanted to confirm that it was only a dream. He never really talked about it with anyone. He knew better than that, he knew he would end up in a mental institute for the rest of his life if he ever admitted that the dream felt more than a dream to him. Everything about the dream was real. The fear, the thrill, the anticipation he felt ' that was real. The greenery around him, the shrubs and herbs ' That were real. The howling, the eyes, the wolfs ' That was real, too.

He looked at the watch. 6 am. Still 3 more hours to go before college. He yawned. He had only been back from London last week. His mom wanted him to persue his college here, and he couldn't refuse her. Mom, he smiled, and clutched the pendant in his hand. He moved to the window, and rested his cheekbone on the window pane for a while, looking up at the stars, looking up at his mom. His hand gripped the pendant tighter, as he picked it up to his lips, and gently kissed it. I miss you.

He moved away, walking towards the bathroom. Tomorrow was a very important day. Tomorrow was the first day of college. This would be the first time he would attend any sort of school in India, he grinned. Girls better be ready, here comes Yuvraj Dev. 

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Luv how U described thhis person In your FF. Its college based which is good.The dreams mean something more right. Can't wait to read more
Akankshaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: matwamango

Luv how U described thhis person In your FF. Its college based which is good.The dreams mean something more right. Can't wait to read more

Thank you, Matwa! =] You can imagine Yuvi/Aarav as Abhay and Natasha/Ashi as Pia if you want - it's your choice, that is, if you want to get involved better in the story! :) 

manur thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oye congratulations...nice start....Yuvi india aa raha hai padne k liye...i hope this time tum end likh pao...best of luck....:)
Akankshaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: manur

oye congratulations...nice start....Yuvi india aa raha hai padne k liye...i hope this time tum end likh pao...best of luck....:)

Thank you Neha! ðŸ¤—

Is baar Liz && Debby && tum hogi na inspiration ke liye! ðŸ˜ƒ Thanks a lot, again! ðŸ˜Š
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congratz on ur first ff
loving it
awesome update
can't wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
Akankshaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashndsel4eva

Congratz on ur first ff
loving it
awesome update
can't wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm

Thank you! ðŸ¤—

I am updating the part after this! Yesh, I was ITCHING to write! ðŸ˜ƒ
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Chapter 2

Natasha smiled as she gazed at herself for the umpteenth time in the mirror that day. Her long auburn hair were left straight, and they hung up to her waist. Not a hair fell out of place, as she tucked some loose strands behind her ear, letting some strands fall on her forehead.

She picked up a lipgloss and applied it over her lips. Her hands and toenails were perfectly manicured, with a expensive silver ring shining on one of the fingers. She was wearing a gorgeous pale pink dress, which fell up to her knees. She hung a Gucci bag on her arm and opened her shoe drawer. There were about more than 100 of sandals and shoes of every type looking back at her. She picked a pink one and put it on.

She looked back at her reflection in the mirror. With the tiniest amount of make up on ' just mascara and lipgloss ' she was going to be the prettiest girl in the whole school. ''Once again in this long eternity'', she muttered to herself and grinned.

She picked up the school booklet. ''Let's see, hmm. Maurya High.'' She nodded to herself. ''Add that to the list of those 1000 schools I have attended in these 400 years. Being a vampire can be really boring sometimes! Same old stuff over and over.'' She tossed her hair back and threw the booklet on the bed.

She locked the door and set out for the lift. 'Ground floor.' She smiled to the person in the lift, who nodded and pressed the button.

She looked at her watch impatiently. If only I could use my superspeed here. She grunted her teeth as she realized she only has about 10 minutes left for school to start.

She hurried out of the lift and raised her hand, calling for the driver. He opened the door for her, and she got in, attending college for the 341st time.

----

''Wake up!!'' Aarav banged the door of the washroom. ''I need to go in, girl! Anvesha! Ashi!''

''Coming!'' She answered.

''Hurry up! You have been saying that from 20 minutes now, and we  have only got about 5 minutes to go!''

''Why do you care?'' She chuckled as she threw the door open. ''It's not like we need to take the bus or anything. We could just teleport.'' She winked.

''Uh..yeah!'' Aarav answered. ''And land into the middle of the corridor where everyone stares at us with wide eyes and hanging jaws, and we officially get deemed as the 'weirdoes of the year'!'' He rolled his eyes.

''Ah, chill! I am not that bad, okay? I can make us land outside the school, somewhere secular.'' She picked up her bag from her table and grinned.

''Don't even try! You are a heck of a BAD WITCH. Please don't experiment on those innocent mortals out there.''

''Oh well!'' She sighed. ''I will try, but I can't promise anything!''

''Promise? You got to promise. You need to promise.'' He pressed. ''Last year, you made a flying UFO appear out of nowhere and the guy was so terrified, he ran away at your very sight! I don't want anything like that again.''

Anvesha laughed. ''Okay okay.'' She gulped between laughter. ''But you gotta admit, that was funny.''

Aarav glared at her, and she raised her eyebrows. He rolled his eyes and chuckled. ''Well, yeah! It was funny.''

''See!!'' Anvesha's jaws formed a O. ''Even Mr. Sadu Aarav knows how to laugh!''

''Shut up!'' He muttered. ''I am not sadu, and I know how to have fun. I just don't like playing tricks on humans.''

''I know that, bro. I know. You are a sorcerer but you don't like to use your own powers!!'' She picked up a apple and added dramatically. ''All your powers are such a BIG waste.''

''I do use my powers.'' He rolled his eyes. ''They ain't such a big waste after all.''

''Are they not?'' Anvesha said, amused. ''Okay, when was the last time you used your powers?''

''Erm ''' A smile curved up Aarav's lips as he muttered something.

Anvesha raised her hands. ''What the he-?'' She paused. ''Argh!'' She puked the pieces of the apple from her mouth in the bin. ''What was that!? It tasted..horrible. Metallic. Slimy.''

Aarav grinned. ''And the last time I used my powers was 2 minutes ago!''

''You-'' Anvesha moved forward, but he just chuckled. ''See you at school, sis.'' He disappeared.

manur thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lolxx...great going....borther sister bond is great...let's see aur kya kya hai inke characters mai...natasha is a vampire ...so obviously she is super gorgeous as u described..but uske dimag mai kya chal raha ...?? i m looking forward to next chapter...