Sasural Genda Phool

Not At All Satisfied......

Feats thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey people i am backkkk lolzzz seriously i was so lazy to post in the forums from the past few days but i couldnt resist myself from posting.....so here i go i loved Sushaan scene on monday they weree really really cute......but i am really not satisfied i mean what the hell i am so waiting for the honeymoon i love Sushaan but i really really want some serious romance noww i mean not so serious but still i am dying to watch their cutee romance and i dont mean to offend anyonee but i want to see their hug or something sweet like that i want Ishaan to show Suhana his love.....but its not happening i am so annoyed i like that they are dragging the honeymoon track but they should show some little bit closeness between Sushaan......i love their every scene but its annoying me there should be some seriousness they should show somee romantic scenes.....and i am not at all satisfied i am really annoyed.....i want Sushaan i am dying to see their romance....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rose-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Agree wid u completely sab kuch waisa hi hein jaise pehle tha bas Ishaan suhana se ab itna darr ta nahi hein😆
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I do like the nice frank and cute Sushaan scenes we've had so far but I know what you're saying...... its annoying, frustrating, irritating and really exasperating....but we will have to wait unfortunately.....but we should be rewarded with beautiful sweet, cute and innocent romantic Sushaan scenes.....patience is a virtue😊
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
    They r dragging but really they make it up for it in the end ......  It is too much that they both doesn't know anything , and now v r pass being annoyed.....
Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you they're dragging it beyond limit. I just hope we get to see romance once they're in Goa. please spare us from the rest of Kashyaps & Deepak track, 
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So true ya... Its irritating this dragging...but I must say I am at least feeling better seeing last 2-3days episodes... at least we are getting mixed scenes rather than only Deepak or Panna or any single track...  And for Sushaan scenes they will definitely  keep viewers wait till Maha episode to start ... 
ntsindia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with u... I also felt they are dragging (whether they are planning for a Maha episode?)... Sonali came for unite them and she went after completing her job. I don't think that it was wise to jump into another story b4 making Suhana completely for Ishaan. In that aspect, I think OBS track was brilliant. And I really don't like - Suhana comes to know all those secrets that only elders of kashyap parivar knows (radha bua's issue, Sonali's acting, now panna's problem etc)... and she is asked to keep it as secret each time... may be SGP team is doing this for making her mature. anyways, I get bored... earlier, I didn't want to miss this serial and I liked to watch the repeated telecasting too if possible.... but now, I don't have interest to watch the 7.30 pm's telecast too..