Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

(hidden love ) part 2 P-5 NOTE P-13 (Page 5)

maan_mishthi Groupbie
maan_mishthi
maan_mishthi

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged

hey beautiful ppl thnk you so much for ur lovely comments  Hug

15 days before when maan  had got the tender which he was on edge of losing to Roy Compaay  ......Roy Cmpany  was nothing in front of KC  but was giving tough competition to KC from last one month , in all tenders their designs were liked more better than KC  but  KC took away all the tenders because of their reputation  .........  their design were praised everywhere ...........now maan was really curious to know what gem Roy Company has gotten  .......... he went through the website of the company to see the list of architects of Roy company .........he was going through list when his eyes stop on a name "GEET HANDA "  the new internal architect of Roy company who was recently designing  all their projects ..........

" no see cant be my geet  she is a business woman she has done MBA  ....... she is nt an architect  what would she do here  ........he wanted to scroll down but  again something stopped him i should try what if she is my geet only this can't be coincidence both sharing the same name andsame surname .........."

he clicked on the employee profile but being the new trainee her picture was not available ..........

Maan immediately asked her secretary pinky to find all information of  geet hand new architect of roy company .......

Geet was the new internal trainee of roy architect she was send to Roy company as a internal trainer  for a month from her institute  from where she had done her 2 years architect course ...pinky  gave all the information to  maan .........

maan called to institute and offered a permanent architect job to geet for his company

geet was happy for her new permanent job and that to in KC   one of famous  leading company of India .........she immediately accepted their offer and happily signd her deal  .....this been only six days  when geet got a shocking news when  her company told her she would have to go to main branch of this office in delhi ........

she denied she was ready to leave the job she nvr wanted to go back to that city again but when company warned her she has made a deal in contract she has bond of  for 6 years to company  if she wants to leave she can but she would have pay compensation amount to company which was  really a huge amount ......... geet coudn't pay that much money and finally she had to  go  to main branch of office ..................

" kay huva agr delhi jana hai .......its a big city this is nt necessary that immediately after landing delhi i'l bump on him .......... par mom dad mil gaye toh ......no ... nothing would happen like this .......i only need to think about my baby right now this job may help me to full-fill her all needs ......." geet  thought to herself

MAAN' CABIN

maan was standing behind geet

maan : so when did u become an architect u wanted to become a business woman din u ?

geet : none of ur business  (geet replied without turning back )

maan: obviously it is ... u r my architect now

geet  : for your inquiry my interview session is over  in Mumbai only  nd if u dnt find my behaviour good enough towards my boss u can fire me

maan : ofcourse not  ........i just want to know how much passionate u r towards ur job

geet : that you will get to know very soon for know ...can we please start with work

(both were still standing in the same position )

Maan came front and sat on his chair

Maan : well there is a new project i currently working on this was dream home of someone ,someone who loves sunrise ,nature nd praises the beauty of nature  , who love snow fall ,cool weather ......so can just suggest me what kind of place to choose to make this kind of dream home .......

Geet looked at maan surprisingly everything he was saying was related to her dream she looked at him angrily

Geet : excuse me but my job is not to find places for ppl's home i just design there home and .......( maan stopped her )

Maan : u can continue  with but please take a sit i dnt think our meeting gonna get over soon (maan said sarcastically )

meanwhile  a girl entered in the cabin

maan : pari .........  

pari  : surprised to see me  ? (pari said happily )well that is what i wanted i was thinkg what if we have lunch together today

maan : no , pari m loaded with work today so not possible

pari :  ohk ur every time excuse hope after marriage u don't use the same excuse

maan avoided those lines but it surely caught geet's attention she turned behind and looked at pari

pari : hey u ?????????

maan : my new architect nd old BEST FRIEND  (maan said looking at geet observing her reaction )

pari best friend ?

geet : OLD

pari : so what ........but u used to be .......u were his best ......ohk then  u must be knowing alot about him why don't you tell something about him to me ........ especially tell me how to get attention from him .. ...m his fianc (pari stretched her hands towards geet  , geet looked a little shocked "fianc " which maan obviously noticed)

(maan wasn't liking pari's presence he had many questions to ask to geet but din knw how .....)

geet: u thnik any1 knows him i think he roams around with mask on his face

pari ,hope u don't mind its work so  could u please leave.........maan said a bit irritated

pari was not shocked with his behaviour he was always like this she was used to it now ..... but she was shocked that rather then being angry on geet's  comment he is asking hsi fianc  to leave

.........pari  always liked maan he was his first crush and finally she was getting married to him what could be more great that she was going to marry to his first crush but their relation was not like other engaged couple maan voided pari as much as possible  they had been engaged for 1 year but still maan never showed any interest in pari which always hurt her ......... but she always believed one day her love will change him but now she was losing her patience and hope both .......

Hope you liked the update .......don't knw whether i'l be able to update 2mro or not but Saturday i'l update two parts ...........i tried to add precap part but it was making post too long ..........

Please please reply nd like the post

Mishthi

please excuse me for my mistakes i write it in college in one go nd dnt even  check before updating  well i'l probably complete the story by Monday if i dnt have Much  assignment to do

Edited by maan_mishthi - 27 January 2011 at 11:49am

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmardpurvasimran2608chintushilpanilu_50mons_mbnamitasinhansasma-Elfin-nazsijriyaanu87maan13579-BeingAppy-sakadafipiyushiperfectflirt8surbhijn106prizaDancinFirefliesnonabebuTinkJiashreya satishlailapnjshalinikanagubhakbhartifantrishapanshimanshitanya_vibobbydolldoosheekashivangi783salmankhanrulzPoojaMishtymishtibsiroililygangesegbninaviamzu32BadGirlKissaakritisri1111iqbals4everCutee999smallvillekomlikasanu3108ambbihamrk-1meravigiliso-Veritaserum-ambeernkahkashansakinapreethiaseemamaryShalvesona-rai--Ratna--nahtani88Amoureuxswetha10hinal_maaneetanuandavikhwaishfanCrazyCutesyDownhill

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
loved it yaar...awsome one !!! maan engaged to pari ??? hey update soon yaar..waiting eagerly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maan_mishthi

maan_mishthi Groupbie
maan_mishthi
maan_mishthi

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrk_1

loved it yaar...awsome one !!! maan engaged to pari ??? hey update soon yaar..waiting eagerly

thnk you so much dear Hugi knw this is the short one will  update next part as soon as possible
trishap Goldie
trishap
trishap

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
loved it

maan_mishthi

chubzy IF-Dazzler
chubzy
chubzy

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Hey mishthi! Nice update bt it was short, i hope u wont mind me askin u to update long update asap plz.

maan_mishthi

amzu32 IF-Dazzler
amzu32
amzu32

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
thanx yar........... awesome update...........

maan_mishthi

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
hey nice part..... loved the way u r portraying the chars...
n loved the way its moving...

Awesome job dear

maan_mishthi

namitasin Senior Member
namitasin
namitasin

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Why maan is engaged? I dont like it . But luved ur update although its short one ,next time we want a big one, so be prepare..n update soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maan_mishthiseemamary

Go to top