India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

(hidden love ) part 2 P-5 NOTE P-13

maan_mishthi Groupbie
maan_mishthi
maan_mishthi

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Hey guys m new here not really i have been a silent viewer of this forum ...

Here m writing a new short ff on maneet ...this is very very short ...i think i will complete it just in 10 parts ...but before i fully start on this ff... u guys tell me if  u liked  or not it then i'l write further ..

Below is the part1 please let me know if u guys liked it ...

Back to delhi after 3 years ...while leaving this city i had no plan to come back ...      i always loved delhi  but now i hate it ,the city where i was born ,where is my family but still I have no guts to enter in my own house , have no mettle to meet my parents nd hug them nd cry   nd tell them how much i miss them nd ... this and will now only remain as dream thats not possible , that man has made it impossible ...the city where...i first time learned to love someone nd the same city where i was ditched ...i hate this city more than that i hate that man who made me hate this city ,who made me leave this city and my parents who turned me from a simple girl to his one night stand material ... i nvr wanted to come here back but destiny has its own plan ...

Ma...mo...m...  Geet probably would have dozed off thinking abr her past  with her wet eyes but her little 2 year daughter made her come out of her thoughts and smile ... geet lifted baby in her arms ... " so baby was missing her mom huh ...." baby looked as innocent as geet ...she has adopted all best features of her beautiful mom ...her curly hair,big almond eyes and her complete milky complexion but her nose were sharper then her mom nd here lips supplementary defined ......  

"my baby, stop shrieking ur nanny wud be reaching nd then ur mom will leave for her new office "

geet put the baby in crib nd made a call "meera, where the hell is that childminder , m waiting for her form last few hours i have to leave for office i don't want to get late on first day and give bad impression on my new boss , i already heard from some of my colleagues ...he is another face of monster , i had a good life in Mumbai i wonder why my company transferred me here "

Meera: geet, she just called me she was late because of delhi traffic nd she is not having ur number so she informed me...nd how is my lovely angel piya ....

Geet : she is just playing in her crib my lovely daughter thank god she is not like other kid always crying .....(doorbell rings) hey listen meera i guess the nanny is here .i'l call u back when i get back to office ...okay bye ...

Meera :  ohk bye all the best  ...

So. meera has informed u already about my baby , hasn't she ? geet was talking to nanny meanwhile getting ready for her new office ..."she hardly cries nd whenever she does tell her she is gift of moon nd if she cries moon will cry too this is enough to make her shush ohk ...nd on dinning table i have kept a paper listing everything about my baby nd i also have written my number over that  ...nd u settle ur luggage in another blue colored room anything u need call me byeee" geet kissed the baby nd left for her new office ...

Khurana Construction

A man in black trouser ,white shirt covered with black vest coat with his personified attitude stepped out of the lift .it was effect of his attitude or overriding anger that made all staff to settle on their respective place ...

Maan : adi, where is the new architect ?

Adi : sir, she is late she is new in delhi and stuck in traffic she just informed me she wud be reaching in few minutes ..

Maan : when she reaches tell her today she is excused because its her first day in delhi nd KC from tomorrows she should in office before me ...

Babaji ...yeh kya kar diya aapne first day of my office nd m late plus my khadoos boss pta nahi mera kya hoga ...murmuring these words geet rushed to her cabin but before she could reach to destination she bumped on her new khadoos boss  who was telling adi to convey her warning to his new architect

The whole staff's including adi eyes widened up

Adi (now she is gone )

Geet : m sorry ....(geet said before looking up nd picking her  her duppatta up nd  covering herself which had fallen on ground ).

Maan din reply to her instead he kept looking at  her with his wide opened eyes  making all office staff puzzled he blinked (is he dreaming or the gal his first love is really standing in front of him after 3 years )

Maan : geet ...

The very much familiar voice caught geet's attention the voice she ahs vowed not to listen again ever in her life she looked up  nd she faced the face she has vowed not to see again in her life ...maan ...(she said in an unbelievable tone ) ...

R you the M... before geet complete her word maan completed it

Yes m the MD of this company so u r my new architect ...... maan said with a smirk ...maan noticed all puzzled office staff is just watching at them with their curious eyes ...

In my cabin now ...miss architect saying these words maan entred in hs scabin ... geet blinked her eyes with shocked expression on her face that shameless man ordering me ... she stood there outside his cabin ...  instead of following maan ... maan waited for few minutes in his cabin nd turned behind to watch where is see .she was still standing outside the cabin puzzled ,confused , surprised ,angry nd shocked ...maan came out ...would you please come inside i don't think you company has send you over here for a watchman job i have better man for that u are here as my personal architect (maan emphasized aat th personal word which made geet more angry  she went indie his cabin followed by maan )...

Precap : maan : geet , u r a s**t

Well guys please please let me know whether u liked it or not  ... or shall i continue it or not Smile

one more  thing geet is not married  she is a single mother nd piya is her real child ...

mishthi

part 2 :

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1601407&TPN=5

Edited by maan_mishthi - 01 June 2011 at 12:12pm

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarprihandgeniusbmkanu_nvlkhgagsykrishna.nazsijriyaanu87hansasmanaamteegSapphireFlamesnamitasinpiyushichiki143KavyaNaik123taanniwifeyTinkJiashreya satishSmiley1279lailapnjshalinikanagubhakbhartifantrishapbeforesunrisedoosheekateri_susanshivangi783mishtibsiroililyninavigangesegbmaanujaanuamzu32Cutee999iqbals4everkomlikasanu3108ambbiha-Prithi-mrk-1meravigiliso-Veritaserum-ambeernsimi91TeamMcSwarek..shreyaa..Shalve--Ratna--shah10hinal_maaneetmaanseemeghapartiswetha10anuandavimaaniqraWeAimToPleaseCrazyCutesyJunglebee

maan_mishthi Groupbie
maan_mishthi
maan_mishthi

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
one more  thing geet is not married  she is a single mother nd piya is her real child .............

mishthi

Edited by maan_mishthi - 26 January 2011 at 11:43am
riyaanu87 Senior Member
riyaanu87
riyaanu87

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
superb..
loved itEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maan_mishthi

swetha10 IF-Sizzlerz
swetha10
swetha10

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Hey nice start.. looks very interesting... continue soon n do add me onto ur pm list..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maan_mishthi

maan_mishthi Groupbie
maan_mishthi
maan_mishthi

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyaanu87

superb..
loved itEmbarrassed

thnx it is my first attempt ....... nd after 100 views but no reply i thought i suck at writing Cry but ur comment made me so happy
maan_mishthi Groupbie
maan_mishthi
maan_mishthi

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swetha10

Hey nice start.. looks very interesting... continue soon n do add me onto ur pm list..

ohk thnk you so much .........Smile 
Shweta13 IF-Dazzler
Shweta13
Shweta13

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
but how she knows maan b4 ???
maan_mishthi Groupbie
maan_mishthi
maan_mishthi

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shweta13

but how she knows maan b4 ???

that will be revealed in 2nd or 3rd part but that depends whether m gonna write further or not depending on replies i dnt think ppl liked it muchUnhappy 

Edited by maan_mishthi - 26 January 2011 at 11:53am

Go to top