Quick update 26th january 2011 ''baraat comes''

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello! Show just ends now i am doing quick update incase i forgot something.                     Phulwa ask her mother is sona kaki doing all these things.hemarti replies if she got mad or something.phulwa tells that it sona who ask her to put the umbrella on the room and there she got the billi,and when she ask her where champa she said dunno.as sona kaki knew where she was.sona got tensed.hemarti replies dont use your small brain sona was just helping champa to meet her f.i.l.and sona helped her alot. Hemarti tell phulwa to shut her mouth and warns champa to not move. Phulwa dissapionted and consoles champa.sona get away. Lakhya taking bath angrily and sona telling ramdai kaki that whole things just setteling down that woodcutter and coolfi walah ruins the game and phulwa suspicious about her.but i manages for hemarti faith on her.lakhya gets mad and badges of the kalshi and holds sona's hand and tells that you can't do anything.sona replies that she does evrything but he can't.as he is ZERO.Lakhya gets angry and drags sona and tell to go away in her maika. And they both fight and curses each other.ramdai kaki enters in middle and teases that they are doing nice thing by fighting.which is said londontop.ramdai kaki says. That animails death is very cheap.evryone bothers when some nearest dies.and why not the dulha raja.lakhya smiles and knew what he have to do .sona.s dimag ki batti jali. Phulwa bathing champa and asking her why she have to bath grooms bathing water.champa thinking all the past events and scared.phulwa reply herself that it grows love. Champa says what love if marriage not happen.phulwa said not to concern and tell that truth always win and hence marriage will happen.outside band baaja baarat.phulwa got happy.chunni knocks the door and ask phulwa to join as they have to steal dulha's shoes to get paisa.phulwa denies and tells she will see that after.chunni gets upset.phulwa goes to champa.champa tells phulwa that she should born in king's palace.and should marry a prince. Phulwa replies that kulfiwala is not less than a prince and she would marry him.champa laughs. Outside baaratis coming with band baaja f.il and servant in front.behind is dulhe raja (quite young). Hemarti does aarti with dulha mangroo put mala on dulha and fil.panditji ask for duarpuja.dulha is asked to put kalash with his feet.fil tell dulha to open shoes.chunni tries to steal the shoes.but servant got her.hemarti its phulwa's friend.fil slaps the servant and curses him and ask his son to give money.dulha does so chunni gets money but sees sona hiding something behind her stomach.chunni get suspicious.sona tells her to go away.at champa's room phulwa doing makeover of dulhan to champa.phulwa finishes and champa looking beautiful.phulwa says she should get her nazar.so she gets shoes and revolve around her champa stops her and she tells that phulwa's vision (nazar) is lucky.phulwa teases champa how should dulha look like and makes funny faces.champa gets annoyed.phulwa tells her to watch the dulha.but champa denies.phulwa ran away and tells she would say how dulha lookes.behind door sona takes out a puriya and thougts of a evil plan. Precap-: sona mixing some powder from puriya to the drink or glass.at that moment phulwa enters and sees evrything and ask her what she's doing sona shocked.                     NOTE- hopes poetic would comeback
Thanks dear i missed the episode..... It was quite an interesting episode must say.... I guess Kulfiwala will marry Champa
Thanks for today's update as well 😊.
I think poetic will most likely be back by tomorrow. 

joyo thanks  Edited by mknageswari - 13 years ago
Thanks Joyo for the updates.

Seems story hasn't moved much. But good for me, otherwise would have found it difficult to follow.

thanks evryone.@poetic will you update today?
thanks for the update joyo... was trying to find out what sona hid in her saree