Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

*}{*The WINE CLUB*}{* #5 26/11/2011 (Page 89)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasraj123

Originally posted by muniza75

Hi Girls

Me back, sorry was in meeting....
Kya chal raha hai?

Muniza

kuch khas nahin wanhi ke wanhi attke hain. how was ur meeting. was it business meeting or work meeting.

Business meeting.....

Muniza

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

hey gals was MAAN sucking or feeling the touch..i mean i liked his xpressions...4 once gals 4gt the BDs..jus luk at his face...wow...

right meher. his expressions were die for. i can't wait for tomorrow for that funny scene.he can give that good expression with BD too. and i think this is professional. he does fair with his job. 
u didnt answer my question...wat was he doin??im hvng such xrated thoughts...u can see he was feeling inside...

his expressions were showing his restlessness that he couldn't stop himself but he was trying hard to suck it so he can show geet it's not effecting him. is this good enough or ur thinking something else.. then tell me
jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

Hi Girls

Me back, sorry was in meeting....
Kya chal raha hai?

Muniza

kuch khas nahin wanhi ke wanhi attke hain. how was ur meeting. was it business meeting or work meeting.

Business meeting.....

Muniza

what business u do muni sorry if i am being nosy. can u email me that thread to what i was asking before if u dn't mind.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

i hve nvr seen any actor give such XRATED XPRESSIONS..BELIEVE ME WAT maan GVE WAS HAWWWWTTTTTT!!
TELL ME GUYS HVE U CME ACROSS ANY ACTOR ..I THINK arman malik of dmg was equally gud i belive..saw his clippings here n there...

no meher i never seen any actor before GC giving that good expression. i mean his eyes r enough to tell every thing. they speak for him and top his acting. me dead. i watched DMg too but still i think GC performs better than ksg. my pov no offence yaar. 
no dear y saying no offence...every1 is entitled 2 his/her opinion...i nvr watched DMG bt my sisters thy did n thy often tell me KS is better bt i argue bac no MAAN is... 4 me its always MAAN bt im saying cos KS  has  large fan fllowing 2 jus like GC n  n he was pretty gud in intimate shots wid his xpressions n lips n touches...so i think thy r 2 to 3 actors who r best in romantic dept bt GC by far gives best in all scenes n xpressions whtr its emotion , luv, passion etc..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jasraj123

mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged

hey gals was MAAN sucking or feeling the touch..i mean i liked his xpressions...4 once gals 4gt the BDs..jus luk at his face...wow...

right meher. his expressions were die for. i can't wait for tomorrow for that funny scene.he can give that good expression with BD too. and i think this is professional. he does fair with his job. 
u didnt answer my question...wat was he doin??im hvng such xrated thoughts...u can see he was feeling inside...

his expressions were showing his restlessness that he couldn't stop himself but he was trying hard to suck it so he can show geet it's not effecting him. is this good enough or ur thinking something else.. then tell me
LOLLOL me thinking the one 1 highlighted
mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
hey munni willd efinately email u ...hve 2 discuss smethng wid u..
jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged

i hve nvr seen any actor give such XRATED XPRESSIONS..BELIEVE ME WAT maan GVE WAS HAWWWWTTTTTT!!
TELL ME GUYS HVE U CME ACROSS ANY ACTOR ..I THINK arman malik of dmg was equally gud i belive..saw his clippings here n there...

no meher i never seen any actor before GC giving that good expression. i mean his eyes r enough to tell every thing. they speak for him and top his acting. me dead. i watched DMg too but still i think GC performs better than ksg. my pov no offence yaar. 
no dear y saying no offence...every1 is entitled 2 his/her opinion...i nvr watched DMG bt my sisters thy did n thy often tell me KS is better bt i argue bac no MAAN is... 4 me its always MAAN bt im saying cos KS  has  large fan fllowing 2 jus like GC n  n he was pretty gud in intimate shots wid his xpressions n lips n touches...so i think thy r 2 to 3 actors who r best in romantic dept bt GC by far gives best in all scenes n xpressions whtr its emotion , luv, passion etc..

tell u truth i came to know what acting really mean is only after watching GC in geet before i never know that how person's acting makes difference by using his eyes only. thaat was only reason make me addicted to geet. 
mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
ur absolutely rite jaz..watched mny stuff on tv..since 13 to 14 yrs watching bt havent been so moved n touched...GCs eyes n xpressions , acting makes him stand out/par xcellence..infact if u ask me if who is the actor i love n adore be it in bollywood..i wud  say nonetheless GC!!!

Go to top