Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

*}{*The WINE CLUB*}{* #5 26/11/2011 - Page 86

jasraj123 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: prema_ks

yesterday's episode was what we are all looking for. πŸ˜³
only thing i couldn't enjoy BD's. otherwise it could be one of
memorable episodes. the expression both on dd and gc are
fabulous. β­οΈ a big bow to them. even i liked dadi - geet - anni scenes.
feel sad for anni. 

i feel bad for maan for controlling his emotion again and again, for geet trying to get close to maan and fro annie being deceived. i hope cvs don't show her pregnant. they should get some other way for arjun to take revenge from maan.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasraj123 thumbnail
yes deepa geet cvs only used bd when lead needs days off. i think this is justify they r human and have personal life. we can bear this much. but then they should show some other scenes. this intense 😍would have blown the screen if GC and DD were on same screen. 😍
Deezi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ jas..........i have a feeling that CVs are trying to show annie doing everyhthing opp. of Geet........i mean......consummation before marriage, getting married in secret, hiding all facts from family, after arjuns truth comes out finds shes preg...gets it aborted.....πŸ˜•
prema_ks thumbnail
@Dee even i used to watch bandini. but that time i don't know about this bd concept.
no problems with BD's in GEET also. only thing is in intimate scenes it's better use 
original lead actors instead of BD's. even i agree even they need time.

thank you Dee now even i will watch yesterday's episode in bad print πŸ˜† 

@jas yes both of them are suffering. he should've told the reason to her.

Deezi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jasraj123

yes deepa geet cvs only used bd when lead needs days off. i think this is justify they r human and have personal life. we can bear this much. but then they should show some other scenes. this intense 😍would have blown the screen if GC and DD were on same screen. 😍

exactly my thought .....they could have left this scene for when both are available.......could've shown AA scenes.....we would have borne that torture then this one........ more willingly i thinkπŸ˜†
Edited by dee30 - 13 years ago
jasraj123 thumbnail
cvs was showing more AA scenes when both leads were present. yesterday they showed more maaneet. they could have shown the scene of AA what they showed in precap of day before yesterday. u know there r many people who don't know about BD so they enjoyed it very well. like my friend she said it was out of world episode. i never told her about BD because i didn't want her happiness to be spoiled like me.
prema_ks thumbnail
hey girls,

did you see today's sbs segment. if no please click this
cute seg of drashti πŸ˜ƒ
jasraj123 thumbnail

@Dee even i used to watch bandini. but that time i don't know about this bd concept.

no problems with BD's in GEET also. only thing is in intimate scenes it's better use 
original lead actors instead of BD's. even i agree even they need time.

thank you Dee now even i will watch yesterday's episode in bad print πŸ˜† 

@jas yes both of them are suffering. he should've told the reason to her.

how much u enjoy with bad print.

god knows when maan will tell her the truth. i want doc to call geet and ask her about the situation or something like that. but it would be alot better if cvs shows maan telling her because they showed so much understanding with each other so that they can share anything with each other.

jasraj123 thumbnail

hey girls,

cute seg of drashti πŸ˜ƒ

thanks prema
poor DD how much hard work she has to do to entertain to us. i like when she said meri to band baj gai hai.πŸ˜†
Deezi thumbnail

hey girls,

cute seg of drashti πŸ˜ƒ

yes prema ..saw....cute one....nice dancing too......
shes such a lovely person na.......am never satisfied with female leads of any show...always finding fault...bad casting, bad costumes, makeup, dialogue delivery.........even though started watching Geet coz of GC.......have come to admire and appreciate DD more ........and she looks beautiful with no makeup too..........why they put tons on her sometimes.....irritates me......but should be thankful......shes never fully pancaked like some other show leads🀒.....
Edited by dee30 - 13 years ago