Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

*}{*The WINE CLUB*}{* #5 26/11/2011 (Page 82)

anshimanshi Goldie
anshimanshi
anshimanshi

Joined: 28 June 2006
Posts: 1501

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

guys...i didnt like wat geet was wearing yaar at nite...woh shaadi ke baat kuch acha pehana chahiye tha...wardrobe changes yaar once u get married...sme sexy lingerie... nighty..
aisa lagta nahi becharri ki shaadi hui hai!


Actually she looked very cute in that dress....like a newly wed young girl with so many dreams....but yeah I would love to see her in a sexy night dress tooWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Joined: 15 May 2008
Posts: 24902

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

shazzy im talking abt the liptouching scene...i liked it...

vich posts r u talking abt...u see it all strtd cos of the morning trailer ..ppl r connecting dots 2gther ...2 diff thngs n saying he is not gvng time cos he is unprofessional..on a ligther note i wnt 2 c lipstich  goin 2 BB...
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Joined: 21 May 2005
Posts: 31813

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
@ Meher - I sent email, check sweety....

@ Shazu - Can't share here sweety sorry...



Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Joined: 15 May 2008
Posts: 24902

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anshimanshi

Originally posted by mehraan

guys...i didnt like wat geet was wearing yaar at nite...woh shaadi ke baat kuch acha pehana chahiye tha...wardrobe changes yaar once u get married...sme sexy lingerie... nighty..
aisa lagta nahi becharri ki shaadi hui hai!


Actually she looked very cute in that dress....like a newly wed young girl with so many dreams....but yeah I would love to see her in a sexy night dress tooWink
na shalu...my stand is different ... she is married... cmon every women after marriage has new set of clothes...likewise i dunno abt mny bt ya aftr shaadi mny strts wearing .......i didnt wnted 2 see her in the old dresses...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anshimanshiAbsoluv

anshimanshi Goldie
anshimanshi
anshimanshi

Joined: 28 June 2006
Posts: 1501

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HIPHOP50

Oh dear! just been checking the forum out...I feel really bad and upset now Unhappy There has been some serious GC bashing. GC is a fab actor...he took a break and everyone has slaughtered him for it. God the guy needs a break every so often from work...i know i do. When he did the mini SR scene everyone was praising him, then they say and use derogatory terms about him when he takes a day off for a public holiday. Calling him unprofessional and so on. The poor guy  works 12/7 days a week to entertain us and this is what he gets back. 

I know i made some funny posts about him and DB, but that was just for fun. If he is happy with her then i'm happy....i just need to learn to separate GC life from Maan's. I think  he is a very nice person from what i've seen and heard and i'm sure some of them posts will have upset himCry.This show is like a rollercoaster for him.

so no more negative comments from me about GC. 


I know dear we all are crazy for Maaneet and Gurti. But at times this craziness can become a problem for us and for the actors. Khair, I would only say that don't care what he does in his personal life and with whom as long as I don't have to watch those segmentsConfused. I didn't realize what they were until I hadn't already started watching them.

As for BD's and his taking vacation, I am sure most of us understand that and understand the need. It is just that the Cvs should plan a little more and may be use BDs with other actors rather than the Maaneet scenes. I mean Maan's scene with other people and geet's scenes with other people. I don't think it is GC or DD fault it is more of CVs and their planning. Nowadays their scenes are not for the entire 20 mins either, it is usually somwhere around 10-12 mins so they can definetly plan better so the actors get the much needed rest and we get what we want Maaneet scenes with Magic not with BDsAngry


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluvrahmona_pakswe

anshimanshi Goldie
anshimanshi
anshimanshi

Joined: 28 June 2006
Posts: 1501

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

Originally posted by anshimanshi

Originally posted by mehraan

guys...i didnt like wat geet was wearing yaar at nite...woh shaadi ke baat kuch acha pehana chahiye tha...wardrobe changes yaar once u get married...sme sexy lingerie... nighty..
aisa lagta nahi becharri ki shaadi hui hai!


Actually she looked very cute in that dress....like a newly wed young girl with so many dreams....but yeah I would love to see her in a sexy night dress tooWink
na shalu...my stand is different ... she is married... cmon every women after marriage has new set of clothes...likewise i dunno abt mny bt ya aftr shaadi mny strts wearing .......i didnt wnted 2 see her in the old dresses...


i understand what u are saying Meher. But i think they are trying to show how simple Geet is or may be they are saving it for some future "seduction scene"Wink....who knows. Yeah I agree every newly wed gets new set of clothes especially night clothes, I did tooLOL.
mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Joined: 15 May 2008
Posts: 24902

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anshimanshi

Originally posted by HIPHOP50

Oh dear! just been checking the forum out...I feel really bad and upset now Unhappy There has been some serious GC bashing. GC is a fab actor...he took a break and everyone has slaughtered him for it. God the guy needs a break every so often from work...i know i do. When he did the mini SR scene everyone was praising him, then they say and use derogatory terms about him when he takes a day off for a public holiday. Calling him unprofessional and so on. The poor guy  works 12/7 days a week to entertain us and this is what he gets back. 

I know i made some funny posts about him and DB, but that was just for fun. If he is happy with her then i'm happy....i just need to learn to separate GC life from Maan's. I think  he is a very nice person from what i've seen and heard and i'm sure some of them posts will have upset himCry.This show is like a rollercoaster for him.

so no more negative comments from me about GC. 


I know dear we all are crazy for Maaneet and Gurti. But at times this craziness can become a problem for us and for the actors. Khair, I would only say that don't care what he does in his personal life and with whom as long as I don't have to watch those segmentsConfused. I didn't realize what they were until I hadn't already started watching them.

As for BD's and his taking vacation, I am sure most of us understand that and understand the need. It is just that the Cvs should plan a little more and may be use BDs with other actors rather than the Maaneet scenes. I mean Maan's scene with other people and geet's scenes with other people. I don't think it is GC or DD fault it is more of CVs and their planning. Nowadays their scenes are not for the entire 20 mins either, it is usually somwhere around 10-12 mins so they can definetly plan better so the actors get the much needed rest and we get what we want Maaneet scenes with Magic not with BDsAngry


i hve given my take bac few pages..while xplaining 2 usha n prema..others wen really pissed off wid BD... i think thy r bsy shooting V prgraame n top of it 6 days schedule n long hrs of hectic shooting... we need 2 give them break... infact the stress cud be seen wen thy enact certain shots...4ME GC luked tired in SR scene...if actors arent rested..tis will tke toll on their health.. 4 sme shots even a whole day goes yaar...thy r human after all..
i hve no complaints ..i was prepared b4 watching  2nites epsde so im contented as 2 wat i saw...its normal in TV industry...it happens...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2Absoluvrahmona_pakswe

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Joined: 29 December 2010
Posts: 4617

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

shazzy im talking abt the liptouching scene...i liked it...

vich posts r u talking abt...u see it all strtd cos of the morning trailer ..ppl r connecting dots 2gther ...2 diff thngs n saying he is not gvng time cos he is unprofessional..on a ligther note i wnt 2 c lipstich  goin 2 BB...

i'm not talking about this thread..i'm talking about the geet forum in general. i don't mind having a laugh or joke around on here with u guys. we understand that we r joking around. but in the main geet forum alot of bashing of GC.

Yes i don't like BD scenes actually i hate them coz the reason i watch geet is for maaneet chemistry, but thats not a reason for people on geet forum to bash GC.he is directed to do things .that's all i meant.


Edited by HIPHOP50 - 27 January 2011 at 1:45pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anshimanshiAbsoluvrahmona_pakswe

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~TAVEEZ Fan Club!-The Return of the TAVEEZ! ~ 116

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26

Author: AnjuMaanManiac   Replies: 205   Views: 16718

AnjuMaanManiac 205 16718 27 December 2011 at 12:08pm by priyankaberry
Maaneet/Gurti Fan Club (34 membrz) plz join !!!

2 3

Author: LeftGoneBye   Replies: 16   Views: 4537

LeftGoneBye 16 4537 02 June 2011 at 11:36pm by tulip132
Maan Geet VM Love In This Club..

Author: Shazii   Replies: 0   Views: 552

Shazii 0 552 13 July 2010 at 12:57pm by Shazii

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index