Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

*}{*The WINE CLUB*}{* #5 26/11/2011 (Page 8)

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HIPHOP50

Originally posted by riza792

Table pe SR?? WOW! DeadDeadDay Dreaming
Thanks for udaaing my neend!Wacko

now that would b something different .....it hasn't been done in serials beforeROFL

seriously don't want a flowered bed scene again....want it where geet makes maan lose control...that would b one hot sceneEmbarrassed 

shaz this is what mehran and i was talking about yesterday. i told it should be out side some where. as they out for tour and rain fall. geet get wet and maan couldn't control himself or maan pulls geet in shower with him. something like that not a typical bed sitting scene agian

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksserendipity2rahmona_pakswe

prema_ks Goldie
prema_ks
prema_ks

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

Originally posted by prema_ks

hope im not late 2 join in here....i cnt believe tat im part of tis prestigious club

hi mehr! we need detailed explanation for your statement. cause i am Confused
no dear i meant im so happy n xcited tat i dnt believe tat im part of tis prestigious happening club...i meant in a gud way yaar...met n found frends like u...so overwhelmed...aur kuch nahiBig smile

Big smile ya cleared now. take care of your health. viral fever may be. how was your parent - teachers meeting?
which school is he studying?
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Hello Peeps....

Congo for new thread.....My take on todays episode.....

What i would say about todays episode, Loved Maan questioned to Annie, that why would she entered in room without knocking? It symbolise he never wants Annie's interference in their life...Good good MSK... Sub manner bhol gaiee hai....Anyways loved Drashti expression, when Maan left the room..Geet had question to ask, but cause of Annie's entry she hadn't got chance to ask....MSK bach gaya....

Daadi. Annie and Geet scene were cute...Loved it how Daadi called Annie "kabab mein haddi", waakhi she is kabab mein haddi.....

Drashti was looking so beautiful in red suit, sahi ki dulhan, hawwww she cooked for Maan...I hate it when i saw BD on Maan place Angry, so i hadnt enjoyed much that scene..But must say Drashti expression was killing in that scene, she was tooo good.....Poor Maan for her happiness sake ate the pasta...Loved "Pasta ka Vaasta"....

Office people were chilling, planing to go movie, but MSK entry ruined the plan lolz....Loved Romeo quick reply to Maan "nahin shaadi ki picture, daikhi kitni achi hai" lolz....My Manisha was planning to go Dubai for Madhumaas for a month...Loved how Adi said "ek mahine baad bhi mut aana"....

Anyways Daadi called and scold MSK and remind him to come home early for muh dikhai....hai hai hai me too excited for muh dikhai...

Drashti was looking so beautiful....Daadi praised her, and i loved it when she said "aise hi Maan aapke deewane nahin"Embarrassed....

Hai hai hai iss pal ka mujhe kub se tha intezaar, lolz...I loved the whole convo between MaanEet...Loved it how Geet informed him "soch samajh ke aayega aaj aapki izzat ko khatra hai" good good Geet...You should had to say "aaj aapki khair nahin, ghar soch samajh kur aayega, aapki izzat ko khatra hai"......Loved it how Maan was so afraid that what she wanna do, but his dialogue Angry...Preggy hai toh kya hai, consumate nahin kur sakti? Come on yaar, baar baar wohi baat....

Annie kept hiding and lying to Maan, which will definitely make him angry later...he will burst out on all 3 womens...Uff isliye kehte hain aadmi ki baat sunni chahiye...Anyways Geet will stand with Annie, and both bhiya bhabi will help her in future....Arjun Angry, tu ne mere armaano ka khoon kiya, i had so much trust on you that you would be different from other mens, and you would had master plan, pur khoda pahaad, nikla tu lolz.....

Over all good episode 8/10, 2 mark i cut for BDAngry, and ArjunAngry....Rest were good.......Drashti was tooooooooooo good, with her expression...She was looking soooooooooooooo cute in both dresses....

Muniza

Edited by muniza75 - 26 January 2011 at 12:03pm

prema_ksjasraj123rahmona_pakswe

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

Gurls...Rosh, Ren, Mehr...take care of urselves....do not fall sick...kaho toh garma garam soup bhijwa dooon yahan se....Smile

param i am back. are yaar naiki or pooch pooch. waise mein breakfast kar rahi hoon garam garam soup bhi chalega. what kind u u making by the way.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Oh god .....after yesterdays epi u know they can burn the screen without even kissing...now add kissing to the scene (kissing done by maan please) an exotic location and no family or BABY interruptions. 

Sorry par ye baby be maaneet ke khilaf haiLOL

prema_ksAbsoluvrahmona_pakswe

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged

hi ren hru yaar???
hows ur health...actually im not feeling well 2day...spread the viral kyaLOL??im hvng backpain 2 cos being sititng like an ullu allnite...so i will b off 2 bed...joined in 4 10 mts...
i think the epsde was thanda compared 2 yesterdy...so willl watch 2morrow...

hi mehran how was the parent meeting yaar. every thing is good with kidsThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksAbsoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasraj123

Originally posted by Absoluv

Gurls...Rosh, Ren, Mehr...take care of urselves....do not fall sick...kaho toh garma garam soup bhijwa dooon yahan se....Smile

param i am back. are yaar naiki or pooch pooch. waise mein breakfast kar rahi hoon garam garam soup bhi chalega. what kind u u making by the way.

Hey Jas dear....tum abhi breakfast kar rahi ho,....mera toh lunch bhi ho gaya..If u want I can send u some Hot & Sour soup...Where do u live dear ???Tongue

prema_ks

mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HIPHOP50

Originally posted by prema_ks

hope im not late 2 join in here....i cnt believe tat im part of tis prestigious club

hi mehr! we need detailed explanation for your statement. cause i am Confused
no dear i meant im so happy n xcited tat i dnt believe tat im part of tis prestigious happening club...i meant in a gud way yaar...met n found frends like u...so overwhelmed...aur kuch nahiBig smile

u know i only chat with u girls also...before this thread i was a silent reader. i love chatting and joking around here with u guysHug
i was active 2 yrs bac... n made frends in the other forum..now wen tat got over..every1 got bsy in their lives slowly we used 2 pm n then sme got settled in life...other then i 2 bcme a silent reader..hardly used 2 cme IF...GEET happened...i joined in...2 read analysis n posts here n later on i bcme active  n mre involved wen i met u all...so lovely enjoying wat i missed long bac...
bt the group i met in the other forum were hardly married ...n one among them was late 30s bt she wasnt married so i was mre attached 2 her..rest were young 20s... bt over here i met all of u who i can connect 2 n understand n hve fun...same thoughts n opinions...sme responsbilities n sme rhona dhona .......all in the same boat...aur kya chahiye yaar..
duk suk ke saathi hai hum!!!

luv u all

prema_ks

Go to top