Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

*}{*The WINE CLUB*}{* #5 26/11/2011 (Page 71)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
@ Shazu - What happened to you sweety? Is everything ok?

Muniza

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksserendipity2serialwatcher16

rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Hello girls!

I've had a day from hell today. First me and my daughter overslept. She ended up being late for school. Then the "lovely" segment on "someone" came and made my mornig got even worse. My laptop got a virus and my BIL had to come and fix it. I had to go out and it was freeeeezing outside. When I picked up my daughter she was crying. Just now I found out about the BDs in todays epi. AAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!AngryAngryAngry 

But now everything is fine. Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anshimanshiprema_ksserendipity2serialwatcher16

anshimanshi Goldie
anshimanshi
anshimanshi

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HIPHOP50

Originally posted by serialwatcher16

oh meher, 

i have no problem with his personal life bcos i don't follow his personal life. i am a maan/geet fan. and i think dd deserves somebody better than a guy who has been tied to somebody else for the past x years.

i just can't bear their frivolous attitude to maan/geet. 

nowadays we get only 10-12 minutes of maan/geet and the rest is annie/arjun. that is okay with me bcos they need rest and they have a life etc etc.

but even that 10-12 minutes if they have to shoot separately, then show band karo and we will also get a life. he can go back to worshipping and being supported and we can go back to our lives.

socho agar aise hi chalta raha, toh yeh sochenge ki itne important scenes BD ke saath chal gaya, phir toh poora serial aise hi chalate rahenge, na
usha

i can understand the need for BD if one is absent or the other...but why when both are present is the need for BD. Alot of people watch it for maaneets chemistry and if thats not there then, what is the point oif watching it. we can tell in an instance when BD are used.Angry

@ shaz, just got the news from previous posts that you are not feeling good, hope you are some better. and as for BDs, well go ahead do that but why with Maaneet scenes only, why can't they do it with other people like Adi, Daadi, Annie, office people etc etc. Just minimize the BD use for Maaneet scenes, I watch the serial mostly for their chemistry (as prob most of us do) and if BDs can do it then what is the need for the real ones.

prema_ksserendipity2serialwatcher16

prema_ks Goldie
prema_ks
prema_ks

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
@shalu tomorrow cv's won't take risk. they will surely show originals only.
so tomorrow will be Embarrassed

@ shaz be prepared for tomorrow. take medicines regularly. don't give
zor ka zatka to your heart tomorrow LOL

@usha  CV's should understand that. they knew about vacation or V day rehearsals.
they are the one should be blamed actually.

anshimanshiserendipity2serialwatcher16

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

Hi Shaz, Prema, Ren, Mona, Muniza, Usha, Shalu, Mehr....what r u gurls talking about ???

When did Maan suck BD's finger ???? I didn't c that part....Shocked

But overall todays episode was soooo cute...Geet's dance- awwww...trying to tempt Maan...Embarrassed

Geet's bathroom trick...Go Sherni...GO....Wink...I wish later on Maan gets to do all these naughty things once the ORIGINAL doctor of Geet clears all his doubts & gives him the green signal to DO IT....Wink

Hey Shaz...how r u feeling dear ??? Please do rest plenty & feel welll soooon....Hug

thanks param...feeling a bit better.
when i saw geet (BD) pin maan(BD) to the wall i was thinking...the (BD) sherni in action.....sherni ne choohe ko pakar liya....par ye chooha sher kab banega

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksserialwatcher16

prema_ks Goldie
prema_ks
prema_ks

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

Hello girls!

I've had a day from hell today. First me and my daughter overslept. She ended up being late for school. Then the "lovely" segment on "someone" came and made my mornig got even worse. My laptop got a virus and my BIL had to come and fix it. I had to go out and it was freeeeezing outside. When I picked up my daughter she was crying. Just now I found out about the BDs in todays epi. AAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!AngryAngryAngry 

But now everything is fine. Big smile
Mona! indeed a bad day. sorry for you LOLLOL

serendipity2serialwatcher16rahmona_pakswe

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HIPHOP50

Originally posted by serialwatcher16

oh meher, 

i have no problem with his personal life bcos i don't follow his personal life. i am a maan/geet fan. and i think dd deserves somebody better than a guy who has been tied to somebody else for the past x years.

i just can't bear their frivolous attitude to maan/geet. 

nowadays we get only 10-12 minutes of maan/geet and the rest is annie/arjun. that is okay with me bcos they need rest and they have a life etc etc.

but even that 10-12 minutes if they have to shoot separately, then show band karo and we will also get a life. he can go back to worshipping and being supported and we can go back to our lives.

socho agar aise hi chalta raha, toh yeh sochenge ki itne important scenes BD ke saath chal gaya, phir toh poora serial aise hi chalate rahenge, na
usha

i can understand the need for BD if one is absent or the other...but why when both are present is the need for BD. Alot of people watch it for maaneets chemistry and if thats not there then, what is the point oif watching it. we can tell in an instance when BD are used.Angry

Usha dear...very well said ....agar BDs use karke hi show chalana hai toh BETTER END IT...

I think the show people r tempted to use BDs kyunki sastey meinkaam ho jaata hai...kum paise dene padenge BDs ko....LOL

Shaz dear...agree with u too...ki if there is an emergency yeah one is absent then its ok to use BDs...per these show walas are making a habit out of it...Using BDs so regularly...show ke actors ko paisa kiss kaam ke liye diya jaata hai...agar unka kaam BDs karenge toh unko lene ki kya zaroorat hai....Angry

If they do this tooooo OFTEN then I think v shud all sign up a PETITION....No other show on any other channel uses so much of BDs....not that I know of...URGGGHHH...Angry

GEET show  waalon sudhar jaaooo...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

serialwatcher16rahmona_pakswe

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
meher,

you are right. the whole of last week i watched only the episode bcos i ahd to finish some work which i ahd been postponing. and these people are getting paid for behaving like this while we are giivng up our time. so it is good. 

i am anyway not bothered about GC. i only want the episode to be good. If they spoil it, that is also good. good riddance and time saved. 

Actually as i told prema  and shaz in the afternoon, i saw pati patni aur woh and i actually started liking GC and all the guys who came and disliked all the females. I stopped seeing it because i was thinking like a typical TV saas who thinks no girl is good enough for her son. All the females were so irritating.

usha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2

Go to top