Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

*}{*The WINE CLUB*}{* #5 26/11/2011 (Page 70)

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
oh meher, 

i have no problem with his personal life bcos i don't follow his personal life. i am a maan/geet fan. and i think dd deserves somebody better than a guy who has been tied to somebody else for the past x years.

i just can't bear their frivolous attitude to maan/geet. 

nowadays we get only 10-12 minutes of maan/geet and the rest is annie/arjun. that is okay with me bcos they need rest and they have a life etc etc.

but even that 10-12 minutes if they have to shoot separately, then show band karo and we will also get a life. he can go back to worshipping and being supported and we can go back to our lives.

socho agar aise hi chalta raha, toh yeh sochenge ki itne important scenes BD ke saath chal gaya, phir toh poora serial aise hi chalate rahenge, na
usha

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksanshimanshiserendipity2Absoluvrahmona_pakswe

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialwatcher16

don't remind me also. abhi toh apne aap ko calm down kiya hai.

hi shaz, what you didn't take rest. again got up and saw geet haan. rest kar. you have to get well
usha

Thank you to all of u for your concernHug
I had 2 see epi thought it might cure me but i had 2 take double dose of medicine after watching epi....LOL. No feeling a bit better. can't sleep any more...this is resting...laughter is the best medicine....LOL i heard...so i'm depending on u ladies to cure me quickly

Maan oh Maan what an epi it would have been if it was GC andd DD and not BD.
I think we would have had a very hot epi again.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anshimanshiprema_ksrahmona_pakswe

prema_ks Goldie
prema_ks
prema_ks

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

i wnt him 2 tie the knot as soon as possible..y does he give tis timer scare bomb  .or like a reassurance 2 himself she is goin 2 b MRS C...arre yaar v kno she will b..y u hve 2 keep on repeating!!!

Mehr i am really happy for sbb/sbs segments. i had this big gurti madness.
now it completely come down. DD is absolutely not for him. noway.
i didn't like their attitude in sbb. i am noway concern with GC and his....
Only DD and Maaneet now.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anshimanshiserendipity2serialwatcher16Absoluvrahmona_pakswe

prema_ks Goldie
prema_ks
prema_ks

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
@shaz you missed all the fun from past 2hrs.
yes this is the best place to have fun. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged

oh meher, 

i have no problem with his personal life bcos i don't follow his personal life. i am a maan/geet fan. and i think dd deserves somebody better than a guy who has been tied to somebody else for the past x years.

nowadays we get only 10-12 minutes of maan/geet and the rest is annie/arjun. that is okay with me bcos they need rest and they have a life etc etc.

but even that 10-12 minutes if they have to shoot separately, then show band karo and we will also get a life. he can go back to worshipping and being supported and we can go back to our lives.

socho agar aise hi chalta raha, toh yeh sochenge ki itne important scenes BD ke saath chal gaya, phir toh poora serial aise hi chalate rahenge, na
usha

i can understand the need for BD if one is absent or the other...but why when both are present is the need for BD. Alot of people watch it for maaneets chemistry and if thats not there then, what is the point oif watching it. we can tell in an instance when BD are used.Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anshimanshiprema_ksAbsoluvrahmona_pakswe

anshimanshi Goldie
anshimanshi
anshimanshi

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prema_ks

Originally posted by mehraan

i wnt him 2 tie the knot as soon as possible..y does he give tis timer scare bomb  .or like a reassurance 2 himself she is goin 2 b MRS C...arre yaar v kno she will b..y u hve 2 keep on repeating!!!

Mehr i am really happy for sbb/sbs segments. i had this big gurti madness.
now it completely come down. DD is absolutely not for him. noway.
i didn't like their attitude in sbb. i am noway concern with GC and his....
Only DD and Maaneet now.

So true Prema, who knows how he is in real life, all we see is what they show on these SBB? SBS segments or interviews but most times actors are acting for these things too....so why should be think he is perfect for DD. Let's just worry about Maaaneet and think what will happen in tomorrow's episode, how will they come out of bathroom infromnt of dadi and annieEmbarrassedLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksAbsoluvrahmona_pakswe

mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged

oh meher, 

usha

i completely understand n agree wid u yaar... infact i havent watched..its very easy 4 me 2 say n wen i will..i dunno how will control myself...
wat im trying 2 say is....in TV industry..such thngs r common..i used 2 watch kasamse , BMTD on zee...thy had used BDs mny times bt i wasnt attached 2 the charcaters so it was mre of timepass 4 me... geet had hooked me from day 1 n im pretty poseesive abt tis show...if my hubby, sis criticize i dnt take it...the charcaters r very close 2 my heart... bt then in reality...thy r all fictional..tell me does MSK xsit??? i hve always argued wid myself ...its a show..i need not get hyper n relax down bt i always do the opposite..since so mny days ..i didnt get sleep,ignoring my kids n hubby at the cost of geet...i decided 2day aftr watchng SBS..i wont b online now

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anshimanshiserialwatcher16Absoluvrahmona_pakswe

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
@ Param - I emailed you, plz check Embarrassed....

Muniza

Go to top