Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

*}{*The WINE CLUB*}{* #5 26/11/2011 (Page 66)

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged

I loved the dance till GC BD came and caught her hand. I cannot accept her dancing with GC BD. No No No.

Isse acha i am ready to see annie for a whole episode.

I am ready to see them talking on phone the whole day. Then wahan GC can talk and yahan DD can talk.

They could have shown her sick with exhaustion and he could have left for office. 

after all on her shaadi wala day, she had haldi, then almost got killed by NT, NT fell off the roof one floor and went into coma(HA HA), then she got stuck in beauty parlour, then she rode a horse and then brij almost killed her and then finally she had shaadi and then the apple ka game. itna sab karke she could have slept for 2 days and he could have gone to office and his vacation and then wapas aake they could have romanced without the BD's

usha

ps - i forgot to add that darji also came and she cried buckets and itna sab se exhaustion nahin hota hai kya....

Edited by serialwatcher16 - 27 January 2011 at 10:33am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anshimanshiprema_ksrahmona_paksweInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialwatcher16

I loved the dance till GC BD came and caught her hand. I cannot accept her dancing with GC BD. No No No.

I am ready to see them talking on phone the whole day. Then wahan GC can talk and yahan DD can talk.

They could have shown her sick with exhaustion and he could have left for office. 

after all on her shaadi wala day, she had haldi, then almost got killed by NT, NT fell off the roof one floor and went into coma(HA HA), then she got stuck in beauty parlour, then she rode a horse and then brij almost killed her and then finally she had shaadi and then the apple ka game. itna sab karke she could have slept for 2 days and he could have gone to office and his vacation and then wapas aake they could have romanced without the BD's

usha

Toooooooooooooooo good Usha, i am 1000% agree with you, it would be better they would sleep 2 days...When they showed 1 day of wedding morethan a week, then y wouldnt they showed the night till 2 episode, we had np with that....They could drag the muh dikhaiee till 2 days, then Annie scene and her dream 2 days, then they would show us all the dance and bathroom sceneWink...hum bura nahin maante....

Muniza

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anshimanshiprema_ksserialwatcher16rahmona_pakswe

prema_ks Goldie
prema_ks
prema_ks

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged

usha

ps - i forgot to add that darji also came and she cried buckets and itna sab se exhaustion nahin hota hai kya....

usha! we know it's serial. but we are emotionally attached to the characters and actors in some way. so if they are doing experimenting in key scenes nobody will agree. whatever you said is true. why today they can give footage to NE's. but no. yes CV's shouldn't play with our emotions. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anshimanshiserialwatcher16

anshimanshi Goldie
anshimanshi
anshimanshi

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged

usha

LOLLOLLOL ha ha ha....i am sure aam insaan ko exhaustion hoga but think Usha, our Geet is not just Geet, she is now Mrs Geet Maan singh KhuranaLOL plus she is preggy so her hormones must be playing havoc and hence her being so bold about "Getting what she wants"WinkLOL

abhi itna kaafi nahi hai....Maan ise rulaye bina chodega nahi.....as per TB the MU will clear by saturday so tomorrow is most likely going to be beginning of some more rona-dhona

Poor Maan (or i should say Poor Maan's BDLOL) was having so much trouble controlling himselfEmbarrassed

LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksserialwatcher16rahmona_pakswe

anshimanshi Goldie
anshimanshi
anshimanshi

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

usha

Toooooooooooooooo good Usha, i am 1000% agree with you, it would be better they would sleep 2 days...When they showed 1 day of wedding morethan a week, then y wouldnt they showed the night till 2 episode, we had np with that....They could drag the muh dikhaiee till 2 days, then Annie scene and her dream 2 days, then they would show us all the dance and bathroom sceneWink...hum bura nahin maante....

Muniza

yaar Muni, we guys are insatiable when it comes to Maaneet LOL, agar CVs aisa karte tow IF would have been bombarded with Hate you NE , Hate you Cvs, and Hate you real life someone posts...don't you thinkLOLLOLLOL...that;s why probably Cvs thought atleast give us something and keep us pacified...they didn't count on our eagle eyes thoughLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksserialwatcher16Infinitedreams

prema_ks Goldie
prema_ks
prema_ks

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
@ shalu Poor Maan (or i should say Poor Maan's BDLOL) was having so much trouble controlling himself

very true LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anshimanshi

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
hi aashimanshi (sorry for addressing you like this, have to go back to intro page, pls help me, what is yr name) nice to meet u,

she is more inteligent though she is only 18 and he is 28 but he is behaving like he is 18 and she is 28. She knows that there is no danger bcos they can romance now without any side effects bcos she is already pregnant. koi double pregnant toh nahin ho sakta..........suddenly twins toh nahin ho jayenge uske kiss karne se

usha

anshimanshirahmona_pakswe

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
@ Shalu - Chal yaar goli maar BD ko, Red dress ko, aur honeymoon ka soch i hope woh BD ke saath na ho lolz...

Muniza

anshimanshiserialwatcher16

Go to top