Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

*}{*The WINE CLUB*}{* #5 26/11/2011 (Page 59)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

Hi Muniza dear....kya haal hai ???? Guess forum pe sab thode upset hai...khair..Chaddoh jee....sanu ki...loved GC & DD rehearsing for the song BUT why the tapori song for them...other jodis gotttt nice songs....

Agree, why tapori?
I hope they will change the song :(, but anyways our GurTi rocks na...

Tell people to phorget, and enjoy MaanEet and GurTi...Atleast we have got GurTi as well...Abb koi despo hai toh kya karey...Celeb hai na thori jagah toh chahiye...Dey deyne ka, mast rehney ka...Uss gali jana hi kyon jahan humara kaam hi nahinWink....

Muniza

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010Absoluvrahmona_pakswe

anshimanshi Goldie
anshimanshi
anshimanshi

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
hey guys, kaun kaun hai yahan and what are you guys talking about? just saw the SBB/ SBS segment.....GRRR for oneAngry....and AWW for anotherWink....what about you alll? Are you talking about that now? or something else?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluvrahmona_paksweInfinitedreams

anshimanshi Goldie
anshimanshi
anshimanshi

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged

Hey Ren dear...I don't think u shud watch the pizzza & cake segment ...only if u wanna get mad...then u can watch it...

Gurls the original SBS segment on Valentine Dance Rehersal by all jodis is fun to watch....its nice...here take a look....

Other jodis are :

Harshad- Aditi, Sushant- Ankita, Tej-Toasty ( dunno their real names), Pia-Abhay ( they have a special song since its their show)....

But I liked watching Harshad- Aditi after a longgg time....

The valentine's rehersal one was nice...I just didn't like the song selected for Maneet too much. May be they are tired of doing romantic sequences and asked for the song themselves....i had seen an interview of Gurti where GC said DD would love to dance on a peppy song like Sheila or Munni and DD said but I can't as I ma preggy in show. So may be now they got their wish through this.

But didn't like the Pizza segment, my god it is as if somebody has to tell the world about her claim on somebody...My god. Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010Absoluvrahmona_paksweInfinitedreams

mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anshimanshi

hey guys, kaun kaun hai yahan and what are you guys talking about? just saw the SBB/ SBS segment.....GRRR for oneAngry....and AWW for anotherWink....what about you alll? Are you talking about that now? or something else?
shalu how r ya......
me, param & muni here.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anshimanshiAbsoluv

anshimanshi Goldie
anshimanshi
anshimanshi

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mgdg_2010

shalu how r ya......

Hi Param and Muni, I am doing good but my darling daughter has some fever since yesterday so couldn't log in since yesterday evening. She is a little better now so peeped in Smile

mgdg_2010Absoluv

anshimanshi Goldie
anshimanshi
anshimanshi

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mgdg_2010

shalu how r ya......

Hi Param and Muni, I am doing good but my darling daughter has some fever since yesterday so couldn't log in since yesterday evening. She is a little better now so peeped in Smile

Oops missed Ren's name....hi Ren Smile....sorry am working on low batteries today as coudn't sleep well last night

mgdg_2010Absoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Hi Muniza dear....kya haal hai ???? Guess forum pe sab thode upset hai...khair..Chaddoh jee....sanu ki...loved GC & DD rehearsing for the song BUT why the tapori song for them...other jodis gotttt nice songs....

Agree, why tapori?
I hope they will change the song :(, but anyways our GurTi rocks na...

Tell people to phorget, and enjoy MaanEet and GurTi...Atleast we have got GurTi as well...Abb koi despo hai toh kya karey...Celeb hai na thori jagah toh chahiye...Dey deyne ka, mast rehney ka...Uss gali jana hi kyon jahan humara kaam hi nahinWink....
Muniza

Hey Shalu dear...welcome ji...sahi kaha...discussing today's sbs/sbb....But I wud just wanna talk about the GurTi segment....u may be right in saying that maybe GurTi preferred dancing on that number since they do lot of romance onscreen....

Muniza dear...bilkul theek kaha tumne...humein toh GurTi aur MAANEET mein hi khush rehna chahiye...baaki koi apni personal life mein kya karta hai usseh ki pharak painda hai yaaron....Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anshimanshimgdg_2010rahmona_paksweInfinitedreams

mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
awwww......
shalu take rest.....
we r here when u feel better come then....
child illness is a pressure & tension on mom.....
hope she'll be fine soon....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anshimanshi

Go to top