Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

*}{*The WINE CLUB*}{* #5 26/11/2011 (Page 51)

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged

shaz, i replied your question about mini sr. now have got to go. driver duty calls.

usha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksserendipity2

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Usha, it is good to do a character study of the main characters in a show provided the CVs stick to their characterisation throughout the show and dont massacre them in between.  But then that is something we cannot always be sure of. So it is better not to stress over either the reel or the real couples. 

I used to be addicted to this show called Kayamath and write prolific analysis of the episodes and characters.  But soon I realised I had to eat my own words several times because they would go and change the very basic nature of the characters, leaving me wondering whether I was watching the same show.  Towards the end the show became such unadultrated nonsense that I developed an aversion for all soaps till I got hooked to Geet.

I watch this show for the sheer pleasure of doing so and keep my analysis to the minimum. I dont take any stance one way or other and merely point out gross errors if there are any or praise them if they do a good job.  I dont expect too much though as the show has had its share of silly tracks.  Of the lot that exist though it still far better than the rest of the pack.  To be frank I watch it mostly for Maaneet chemistry. 

Edited by Opti - 27 January 2011 at 4:56am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksserendipity2serialwatcher16rahmona_pakswe

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialwatcher16

Originally posted by HIPHOP50

enjoy ur lunch
Usha u still around, have'nt asked what  u thought of mini SR

That episode was a dream. In that episode i think they showed the KM all lit up in the first shot and i thought that now it looks like a shaadi ka ghar. That was a beautiful picture. KM all lit up.

Maan and geet were very good, baar baar dekho, hazaar baar dekho, ke dikhne ki cheez hai hamara dilruba, taali ho......  but i could not understand why he had to turn and sleep. Arre yaar even if he has doubts about 'SHE is pregnant', still he can sleep looking at her, keeping his hand on her, hand on the forehead etc. He has done it so many times, comfort hugs or rather all the time he does comfort hugs, then why not that day or everyday for that matter. Whether they like it or not, this show is about maan and geet and it has been. so now suddenly they cannot change viewer perception.

In one episode, i think the hoshiarpur episode Geet says, aapke vichar baba adam ke zamane ke hain par main aisa nahin sochti. I felt that was applicable that day. 

But yes, they will come back to it by saturday. hope so.

Instead of bringing arjun ne story, they should have redone the NT dev story, dev ko aise kaise chod diya.
As for his thinking,even his action are baba adam ke zamane ke.
but don't worry our sherni is on the prowl...she will not let prey escape
I think he turned his back on her as felt he couldn't contrl himself.
Would have liked more touching and kissing on maans part, when he cwas removing the jewellry...but that dialouge and voice was shiveryEmbarrassed

prema_ksrahmona_pakswe

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
opti,

true. me too. i watch maan/geet and then mute the rest. i don't mind 10 minutes of maan/geet but real maan/geet.

bye, take care

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ks

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged

shaz, i replied your question about mini sr. now have got to go. driver duty calls.

usha

hope 2 catch u again.Big smileBig smile
u take care
Bye

prema_ks

prema_ks Goldie
prema_ks
prema_ks

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged

opti,

true. me too. i watch maan/geet and then mute the rest. i don't mind 10 minutes of maan/geet but real maan/geet.

bye, take care

we all want real maan/geet, but sometimes need to bear reel mann/geet. LOL
yesterday's episode i didn't notice about BD's till i read Opti's post in den.
ok usha. take care bye.

serendipity2

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged

I also watch it for maaneets chemistry...once they leave...i leaveLOL.

This is my first last and only indian serial. prefer something with sense and logic. much prefer uk drama serials....but unfortunately i am hooked on maaneets magic and can't seem to break the spellOuch

prema_ksrahmona_pakswe

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prema_ks

opti,

bye, take care

we all want real maan/geet, but sometimes need to bear reel mann/geet. LOL
yesterday's episode i didn't notice about BD's till i read Opti's post in den.
ok usha. take care bye.

ooooh don't mention evil BD...they were only on the screen for 3 mins in 20 min episode and they still used BDAngry.
After mini SR there was no enjoyment in yesterday's epi....well apart from geet's izzat lutne ka dialougeWink.....got a feeling today is going 2 b the same..with maan going 2 sleep earlyLOL

prema_ksrahmona_pakswe

Go to top