Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

*}{*The WINE CLUB*}{* #5 26/11/2011 (Page 50)

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
3am wow girlLOL
G' night jas

prema_ks Goldie
prema_ks
prema_ks

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HIPHOP50

Originally posted by serialwatcher16

Originally posted by Opti

Usha, I watched PPAW too and agree with you the guys were shown in a better light than the girls. Dont know if that was the reality. GC turned out to be way too emotional than some of the girls.  Liked the way he handled the kids though.  If it was not all part of an act, I think he will make a good father.

That is the problem with these reality shows. I have stopped watching them because we get so involved with them and start getting judgemental about them. And these celebrities who come on the show come there for the money and exposure but forget that once you open yourself to people you have to accept the good and the bad. They want only the good and not the bad. GC and DB forget that for every person who says that you look good as a couple there might be two who say you don't look good. Now that they are not able to take.

Isn't that the reason why we keep personal things personal.
Totally agree with u...when u are in the limelight u will get the good with the bad. If u open up your personal lives to the public then they will judge u. Fame is not a bed of roses. Here in UK they costantly write about celebrities personal lives and some of it can be pretty harsh. U have 2 b a really strong person and have a good support network in order to handle all the stuff they throw at u. With GC he stumbled at the first hurdle...DD is much better at PR.
Completely agrees with Shaz.
Actually it applies to all of us also.
whatever comes we should take it. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Opti

Shaz, in one epi she left a sleeping eight month baby in her cradle and went next door to chat with Mouni.  The baby got  up and looked scared seeing no one around. The parents came in and calmed the baby and gave her a earful when she came. She kept justifying her action saying that she just left her for a few minutres and that too when she was sleeping. When GC came and heard her, he agreed with the parents and said even if it was only for a few minutes she should not have left the baby alone and that was wrong. He said that they have to be even more careful with someone else's kids than they would be with their own. She then apologised and said that she may have been wrong and it wouldn't happen again.  This incident and the teenager incident really raised my opinion of him. He came across as level headed and mature.  But then he started weeping when the reel nani left and I was wondering if it was the same guy!
I remember watching that and i was thinking control yourself manCry....that can't b the guy whose acting as MSKLOL

I think he is quite sensible and mature and likes to talk things out. I like guys who can communicate openly and when something is wrong say it's wrong.Clap 
prema_ks Goldie
prema_ks
prema_ks

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
guys you continue. i will brb after my lunch Smile

serendipity2

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
@ opti

True. But I get involved and start doing psychological analysis which i have started doing for geet which is totally unwarranted. geet is still a show, so i stay away from reality stuff, I then feel really bad about commenting on real people and their actions.

Since I have an extended family, I normally walk away when people are commenting on other members of the family since i personally feel that nobody can tell another person how they should or should not behave. Each to his own. Now after so many years, people know i don't like personal comments, so they warn me beforehand.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2rahmona_pakswe

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
enjoy ur lunch
Usha u still around, have'nt asked what  u thought of mini SR

serialwatcher16

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialwatcher16

@ opti

True. But I get involved and start doing psychological analysis which i have started doing for geet which is totally unwarranted. geet is still a show, so i stay away from reality stuff, I then feel really bad about commenting on real people and their actions.

Since I have an extended family, I normally walk away when people are commenting on other members of the family since i personally feel that nobody can tell another person how they should or should not behave. Each to his own. Now after so many years, people know i don't like personal comments, so they warn me beforehand.

I think if they don't want people to comment on their personal and private lives then don't flaunt them in our faces...I know it's harsh, but they are desperate for the fame in reality shows. I know it's adifferent culture in India but here reality shows are only for the desperate celebs, or ex-girlfriends of famous celebs who r just famous for being the girlfriend.
However, there is one i do love to watch for entertainment value and this show thakes celebs puts them in the middle of the jungle in a camp with the absolute basics. they also make them eat bugs and all sorts.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksrahmona_pakswe

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HIPHOP50

enjoy ur lunch
Usha u still around, have'nt asked what  u thought of mini SR

That episode was a dream. In that episode i think they showed the KM all lit up in the first shot and i thought that now it looks like a shaadi ka ghar. That was a beautiful picture. KM all lit up.

Maan and geet were very good, baar baar dekho, hazaar baar dekho, ke dikhne ki cheez hai hamara dilruba, taali ho......  but i could not understand why he had to turn and sleep. Arre yaar even if he has doubts about 'SHE is pregnant', still he can sleep looking at her, keeping his hand on her, hand on the forehead etc. He has done it so many times, comfort hugs or rather all the time he does comfort hugs, then why not that day or everyday for that matter. Whether they like it or not, this show is about maan and geet and it has been. so now suddenly they cannot change viewer perception.

In one episode, i think the hoshiarpur episode Geet says, aapke vichar baba adam ke zamane ke hain par main aisa nahin sochti. I felt that was applicable that day. 

But yes, they will come back to it by saturday. hope so.

Instead of bringing arjun ne story, they should have redone the NT dev story, dev ko aise kaise chod diya.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksserendipity2rahmona_pakswe

Go to top