Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

*}{*The WINE CLUB*}{* #5 26/11/2011 (Page 49)

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Joined: 13 January 2011
Posts: 14459

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialwatcher16


jas,

the pressure is more at home. Half the time i am answering the door to people who think they can come in at any time bcos i am at home. and from afternoon time i become a driver for my kids. one has got jazz class, then one has guitar and then the other has to be taken for french. but bcos i do all this, I get to see geet in peace. otherwise they have to find their own means of transport. 


oh usha
 i heard that many times that when someone work from home has same problem with poping up people any time. u live in delhi right. i know there no one bother to phone before coming. actually i am basically from punjab so there was same thing every day.

here in vancouver we call before we go anyone home. even to friend or relative to find if it's okay.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksserendipity2serialwatcher16

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Joined: 14 October 2006
Posts: 29113

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Shaz, in one epi she left a sleeping eight month baby in her cradle and went next door to chat with Mouni.  The baby got  up and looked scared seeing no one around. The parents came in and calmed the baby and gave her a earful when she came. She kept justifying her action saying that she just left her for a few minutres and that too when she was sleeping. When GC came and heard her, he agreed with the parents and said even if it was only for a few minutes she should not have left the baby alone and that was wrong. He said that they have to be even more careful with someone else's kids than they would be with their own. She then apologised and said that she may have been wrong and it wouldn't happen again.  This incident and the teenager incident really raised my opinion of him. He came across as level headed and mature.  But then he started weeping when the reel nani left and I was wondering if it was the same guy!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksserendipity2serialwatcher16rahmona_pakswe

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Joined: 13 January 2011
Posts: 14459

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prema_ks

Originally posted by HIPHOP50

Originally posted by jasraj123

ok ladies out of topic but in afternoon according my place u were talking about red dress of GC. what is that i couldn't get it. as i said my brain is little small to think something good.
red dress in the rain is too tight for GC...He needs a new dress..we were thinking white dress would suit and fit better.  i'll Pm u it....
Jas i will send pm to you reg telugu movie.
shaz RD wore a white dress also in a very infamous song(though song is good) Wink



thanks prema and shaz. i got go now to sleep. it is 3 a.m. in morning and i crazy talking. ok. bye for now prema, shaz, usha and opti with loveHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksserendipity2serialwatcher16

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Joined: 18 September 2010
Posts: 5586

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Opti

Usha, I watched PPAW too and agree with you the guys were shown in a better light than the girls. Dont know if that was the reality. GC turned out to be way too emotional than some of the girls.  Liked the way he handled the kids though.  If it was not all part of an act, I think he will make a good father.

That is the problem with these reality shows. I have stopped watching them because we get so involved with them and start getting judgemental about them. And these celebrities who come on the show come there for the money and exposure but forget that once you open yourself to people you have to accept the good and the bad. They want only the good and not the bad. GC and DB forget that for every person who says that you look good as a couple there might be two who say you don't look good. Now that they are not able to take.

Isn't that the reason why we keep personal things personal.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksserendipity2

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Joined: 29 December 2010
Posts: 4617

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialwatcher16


prema, what to do. that day i got lucky and chatted with u and bluey. After that day coming back today. In the morning, there was nobody and so i was doing monologues on the show and reading it myself and then some two people joined in, shradha (PIxie) and smita (spashtr). Have to ask bluey to add their intros on the first page. I think their intros are there on page. i will let you know. I don't get to speak to bluey nowadays.

this is the clip i'm talking about
 
 
he's really good with her...
 
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksserialwatcher16

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Joined: 14 October 2006
Posts: 29113

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialwatcher16

That is the problem with these reality shows. I have stopped watching them because we get so involved with them and start getting judgemental about them. And these celebrities who come on the show come there for the money and exposure but forget that once you open yourself to people you have to accept the good and the bad. They want only the good and not the bad. GC and DB forget that for every person who says that you look good as a couple there might be two who say you don't look good. Now that they are not able to take.

Isn't that the reason why we keep personal things personal.
 
Yes, reality shows are more like reel shows. Most, if not all, are scripted to raise trps.  You dont know what to believe and what not to.  My point is why get stressed over  a couple and what they do or say? They want attention?  The best way to deal with that is not give them any.  Just ignore them.  They say there is no bad publicity in showbiz for even bad publicity is good. Plain indifference will put paid to many of these antics.     


Edited by Opti - 27 January 2011 at 4:17am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksserendipity2rahmona_pakswe

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Joined: 29 December 2010
Posts: 4617

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialwatcher16

Originally posted by Opti

Usha, I watched PPAW too and agree with you the guys were shown in a better light than the girls. Dont know if that was the reality. GC turned out to be way too emotional than some of the girls.  Liked the way he handled the kids though.  If it was not all part of an act, I think he will make a good father.

That is the problem with these reality shows. I have stopped watching them because we get so involved with them and start getting judgemental about them. And these celebrities who come on the show come there for the money and exposure but forget that once you open yourself to people you have to accept the good and the bad. They want only the good and not the bad. GC and DB forget that for every person who says that you look good as a couple there might be two who say you don't look good. Now that they are not able to take.

Isn't that the reason why we keep personal things personal.
Totally agree with u...when u are in the limelight u will get the good with the bad. If u open up your personal lives to the public then they will judge u. Fame is not a bed of roses. Here in UK they costantly write about celebrities personal lives and some of it can be pretty harsh. U have 2 b a really strong person and have a good support network in order to handle all the stuff they throw at u. With GC he stumbled at the first hurdle...DD is much better at PR.


Edited by HIPHOP50 - 27 January 2011 at 4:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksrahmona_pakswe

prema_ks Goldie
prema_ks
prema_ks

Joined: 26 August 2010
Posts: 1592

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasraj123

Originally posted by prema_ks

Originally posted by HIPHOP50

Originally posted by jasraj123

ok ladies out of topic but in afternoon according my place u were talking about red dress of GC. what is that i couldn't get it. as i said my brain is little small to think something good.
red dress in the rain is too tight for GC...He needs a new dress..we were thinking white dress would suit and fit better.  i'll Pm u it....
Jas i will send pm to you reg telugu movie.
shaz RD wore a white dress also in a very infamous song(though song is good) Wink



thanks prema and shaz. i got go now to sleep. it is 3 a.m. in morning and i crazy talking. ok. bye for now prema, shaz, usha and opti with loveHug
Bye Jas Smile

good night and sweet dreams Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~TAVEEZ Fan Club!-The Return of the TAVEEZ! ~ 116

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26

Author: AnjuMaanManiac   Replies: 205   Views: 16674

AnjuMaanManiac 205 16674 27 December 2011 at 12:08pm by priyankaberry
Maaneet/Gurti Fan Club (34 membrz) plz join !!!

2 3

Author: LeftGoneBye   Replies: 16   Views: 4535

LeftGoneBye 16 4535 02 June 2011 at 11:36pm by tulip132
Maan Geet VM Love In This Club..

Author: Shazii   Replies: 0   Views: 552

Shazii 0 552 13 July 2010 at 12:57pm by Shazii

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index