Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

*}{*The WINE CLUB*}{* #5 26/11/2011 (Page 47)

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged

prema, what to do. that day i got lucky and chatted with u and bluey. After that day coming back today. In the morning, there was nobody and so i was doing monologues on the show and reading it myself and then some two people joined in, shradha (PIxie) and smita (spashtr). Have to ask bluey to add their intros on the first page. I think their intros are there on page. i will let you know. I don't get to speak to bluey nowadays.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksserendipity2

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
usha kya kaam kar rahi. do u work in office.

prema_ksserendipity2

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Usha, I watched PPAW too and agree with you the guys were shown in a better light than the girls. Dont know if that was the reality. GC turned out to be way too emotional than some of the girls.  Liked the way he handled the kids though.  If it was not all part of an act, I think he will make a good father.

prema_ksserendipity2

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialwatcher16

Jas, I am working side by side. so two windows are open. one is the thread and the other is my work.

Dhobi ka kutta, na ghar ka na ghat ka, that is for my work. I am neither concentrating on my work nor on the thread. 

prema, I saw PPW and for a hard core feminist like me, I was shocked because I fell in love with all the guys/husbands and felt like whacking all the wives. Then i thought that the producers of the show are only showing us one hour of the whole day and so they must be hard core MCP's to show these women in such a bad light. Then i stopped watching. I could not believe my thoughts when i found each and every female so irritating. The thought crossed my mind that a woman is a woman's worst enemy. 

shaz, take care

usha
ur s'posed 2 b working i'm s'posed 2 b resting but just can't keep awayLOL

I also watched a few clips of PPW...just couldn't relate GC with maan.....so stopped watching itConfused I also found her quiet outspoken and loud on that show...especially when she was telling one of the children off. the way she spoke was quiet rough

prema_ksserialwatcher16

serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasraj123

usha kya kaam kar rahi. do u work in office.

Those days are behind me. I now work from home. I do editing of economics and international relations materials. But it is freelance work which i do from home. 

Prema, intros are on page 39, 40, please tell bluey

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Opti

Usha, I watched PPAW too and agree with you the guys were shown in a better light than the girls. Dont know if that was the reality. GC turned out to be way too emotional than some of the girls.  Liked the way he handled the kids though.  If it was not all part of an act, I think he will make a good father.

opti i liked that part too where GC handle the kids very welll. i didn't watch the whole ppaw but some parts on utube i did watched after i start watching geet.

prema_ksserialwatcher16

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Shaz, I think you are referring to her handling of the teenager. Yes, she was pretty rude to her and GC handled her well.  I loved what he said to her. He said being an actor he has to play many roles for which he has to understand different types of people. So he is open to learning more about her and adapt to her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksserendipity2serialwatcher16rahmona_pakswe

serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged

Opti, I could not believe myself or my thoughts. I just loved each and ever guy on that show and started thinking like those TV Mothers in law, that this female does not deserve my son type of thoughts.

I then stopped seeing. 

Edited by serialwatcher16 - 27 January 2011 at 3:55am

prema_ksserendipity2

Go to top