Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

*}{*The WINE CLUB*}{* #5 26/11/2011 (Page 39)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
@ Usha - Sure sweety, me also going to sleep, it's 11:30 pm here...

Cya :)

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serialwatcher16

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Usha, agree that morality is for the middle class and  for the high and low class, it really doesnt matter but then we were shown Dadi making a big deal when she saw Geet on Maan's bed  the morning after he brought her back following her fainting spell. She was also not  pleased to hear that Maan and Geet spent their time together the night of the snow storm in Manali.  So Dadi may still be upset if she comes to know about NE-NEB . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rahmona_pakswe

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Opti

Usha, agree that morality is for the middle class and  for the high and low class, it really doesnt matter but then we were shown Dadi making a big deal when she saw Geet on Maan's bed  the morning after he brought her back following her fainting spell. She was also not  pleased to hear that Maan and Geet spent their time together the night of the snow storm in Manali.  So Dadi may still be upset if she comes to know about NE-NEB . 

Ya, that is why i find inconsistency in their class profile. They make stories about a certain class but cannot think that imaginatively. Now even Delhi's professional class has got out of middle class value systems and they are talking about the highest class. If they were writing about a normal middle class family, all these issues are valid and that is why i find their characterisations silly.
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Usha, maybe the Khuranas are a sanskari lot. But then we do have a Dev who duped a young naive girl. Maan's father too seems to have had two women in his life. The second one (Pammi) who is Dev's and Kamya's mother may not have been married to him because we saw only three sets of palm prints on the wall in the K mansion before Geet put hers there.  One was Dadi's and the other two must be Maan's mom's and NT's.
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged

opti, what sanskar if dadi has already seen a son having a pammi in the side who has two children from her, then the next generation can only be one better. She can always go to Paris for a week and get over whatever she wants to get over. I remember the Gayatri Devi's used to have that lifestyle, of pushing off to Paris to get over a heartbreak. that is what that comment reminded me of when Daadi made that Paris comment. Gayatri Devi had a very colourful life.

spshastr IF-Sizzlerz
spshastr
spshastr

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Ok can I join u ? I guess I meet the criteria??
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rahmona_paksweInfinitedreams

serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged

hi of course, i guess, married is the criteria

though i am not a very active chatter. i just come and chat and share my views with whoever there is here and leave. 

usha

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
When I saw the thread for the first time...I was like its only for M&C so I am disqualified...I fulfill one but not the other one LOL..even though I did stalk some of the discussions about teh show, kids, husbands and everything in between!

So when Gouri asked me to join today....I could not resist! Here I am....

My name is Shradha...I am Female LOL...Married for 3 years now...but dated my husband for 7 years before that! Barely on the right side of 30...Yup 2011 is when I am doomed as I am going to hit the big 3 oh this year (if you couldnt tell...I am pretty sore about it!) 

Hullo Everyone!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

serialwatcher16rahmona_pakswe

Go to top