Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

*}{*The WINE CLUB*}{* #5 26/11/2011 (Page 38)

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riza792

Heyy Usha...long time!
LOLDirector ka sense of direction kaafi kharab hai!

Hi rosh

what to do. no time nowadays. When i come and see in, there is usually nobody here and when i come in the next, itne pages bhar gaye hote hain. My timing is all wrong i guess.

I hope by next week we will get some good Maan-geet scenes. Even five minutes per episode is fine but it has to be a maan-geet scene. otherwise what is the point. Kal ke episode mein all of GC scenes were with NE.

Ab toh i miss my days as a illiterate serial watcher. after joining the forum, i have started looking at everything with yeh, Gc hai, yeh DD hai, yeh theek hai. before i never used to notice all this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
I know what you mean Usha. I too never knew about the whole body double thing till I joined here. Now my sharp eyes catch these scenes. I think I am worse off after this knowledge though.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

serialwatcher16rahmona_paksweInfinitedreams

serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
@ opti, thanks for the link, i have bookmarked it.

@ muni, i am fine. just controlling myself from writing anything. i just read what everybody else has written, enjoy it and then log off. Mostly everybody writes what i am thinking. 

And then there is no point in getting mad. It is a serial, not reality. Imagine thinking, Maan has gone from this side, that means he has gone to the bathroom. He will come out and then there will be a scene. This is height of 'paranoidism' (there is no such word). It is almost as if we want maan-geet in bigg boss style. ab kya hua, ab kya hua.  Too much na. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rahmona_paksweInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialwatcher16

@ opti, thanks for the link, i have bookmarked it.

@ muni, i am fine. just controlling myself from writing anything. i just read what everybody else has written, enjoy it and then log off. Mostly everybody writes what i am thinking. 

And then there is no point in getting mad. It is a serial, not reality. Imagine thinking, Maan has gone from this side, that means he has gone to the bathroom. He will come out and then there will be a scene. This is height of 'paranoidism' (there is no such word). It is almost as if we want maan-geet in bigg boss style. ab kya hua, ab kya hua.  Too much na. 

I am agree with you, there is no point to go to in details, but if somehow we can help, and advice them, it's good for future track, and good for Actor's future....Jahan main khadi hoon, wahan without critisizing i can't stand....Anyways we shouldn't have to be very critic everytime, sometime pin point things will not harm na.....

Anyways criticism is depend on where you are standing...Just my POV....As a fan i think, we have to less criticize......I hope you get it what i have trying to say?

Muniza

serialwatcher16

serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged

I mute all arjun annie scenes as routine. i just don't want to get involved with their characters but the feminist in me wants the NE character to give Arjun one tight slap. What is the big deal about making her pregnant and sleeping with her. 

when i was in school i think, there was a film from the 60's called 'hare kaanch ki chudiyan' in which the hero ditches the heroine after making ehr pregnant. And it was a story of a small town with all middle class morality etc. and that film showed her going up to the store to get a milk bottle for her baby. In our society only the middle class has to be bothered with middle class morality, not the highest class or the lowest class. All my maids sit outside and smoke like chimneys. Nobody can question them. And as far as i think NE belongs to the highest class. 

Rememebr the scene when daadi is trying to pair of Maan and geet and says 'after all this is over, i will go and spend a week in Paris.' So keeping that in mind i just can't get over this sleeping with NE track.

usha

rahmona_pakswe

serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged

Muni, my comment was not for you, it was for myself. 

I just love your writing. In fact i read it every night and look for it before i go to sleep to check if you have written bcos all of you have written what i want to say and what has gone through my mind when i am watching. It is very necessary also. 

I really did not like yesterday's episode bcos i knew it was a BD. Agar mujhe pata nahin hota, toh maybe i would have enjoyed it. I don't mind the phone talking because then you know they are in two different places. 

But i don't understand how just after they are married, they stop showing maan-geet scenes when their interaction now should be the most. 

But then we don't know their reasons and maybe it is better not to know

usha

rahmona_paksweInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialwatcher16

Muni, my comment was not for you, it was for myself. 

I just love your writing. In fact i read it every night and look for it before i go to sleep to check if you have written bcos all of you have written what i want to say and what has gone through my mind when i am watching. It is very necessary also. 

I really did not like yesterday's episode bcos i knew it was a BD. Agar mujhe pata nahin hota, toh maybe i would have enjoyed it. I don't mind the phone talking because then you know they are in two different places. 

But i don't understand how just after they are married, they stop showing maan-geet scenes when their interaction now should be the most. 

But then we don't know their reasons and maybe it is better not to know

usha

BD bothers me alot too, but seriously actors need lil break...In tuesday epi, Guru was looking more tired then Drashti seriously...He even had rash under his eyes, near the nose...Poor guy....

The BD was too clear that any blind person can sense that actual actor wasn't there...Even shirt color was different, but our actors was superb, even with BD they gave best expressionsClap....

I was also said generally, not mean to you only....

Muniza

serialwatcher16rahmona_pakswe

serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged

Chalo bye muni, have got to go to pick up my kid from the bus stop. Wl look for your take on today's episode.

usha

Infinitedreams

Go to top