Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

*}{*The WINE CLUB*}{* #5 26/11/2011 (Page 36)

RiMa_972 IF-Sizzlerz
RiMa_972
RiMa_972

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

I am fine, still drolling on SR scene...Uff yaar kya scene tha na, aur hug jaan lewa....

What about you, did u like the today's episode?

Muniza
Hangover of Mini SR is still not gone!LOLDay Dreaming Still going bokers thinking what the actual SR is gonna be like........[when that happens...Confused..given Maan's phobia...who knows..when!]
But yes...Iiked todays epi too......the cooking and BF scene was cute........and I LOVED Geets dialogue to Maan! ROFL He deserves it! Izzat khatre mein! LOL!LOL
And Romeo-Manisha-Adi-Pinky were awesome too! I Love Romeo's expressions! Hes too funny!
And Maan looked HOT in office attire!************drool*********drool*********Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rahmona_pakswevivacious_gurlInfinitedreams

RiMa_972 IF-Sizzlerz
RiMa_972
RiMa_972

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by deniac

I am fine, still drolling on SR scene...Uff yaar kya scene tha na, aur hug jaan lewa....

Muniza
oye drool madam go n get cozy, naughty with ur hubby...... LOL...dont do what maan is doing to geet.... LOLLOLLOL

LOLLOL End up toh unhi pur hi hona hai, after all drolling, jaayngey toh jaaiengey kahan...MaanEet toh bahana hai charge honey ke liyeWinkLOLLOL.....

Muniza
Soo True Munni!ROFL
Our Hubby is our ultimate hottie after all!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_gurlInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riza792

Muniza
Hangover of Mini SR is still not gone!LOLDay Dreaming Still going bokers thinking what the actual SR is gonna be like........[when that happens...Confused..given Maan's phobia...who knows..when!]
But yes...Iiked todays epi too......the cooking and BF scene was cute........and I LOVED Geets dialogue to Maan! ROFL He deserves it! Izzat khatre mein! LOL!LOL
And Romeo-Manisha-Adi-Pinky were awesome too! I Love Romeo's expressions! Hes too funny!
And Maan looked HOT in office attire!************drool*********drool*********Day Dreaming

Did you read my take on todays episode? Also Take on yesterday mistakes of Guru in SR scene and director?

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RiMa_972

RiMa_972 IF-Sizzlerz
RiMa_972
RiMa_972

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
No Munni..where is it?
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

Muniza
oye drool madam go n get cozy, naughty with ur hubby...... LOL...dont do what maan is doing to geet.... LOLLOLLOL

LOLLOL End up toh unhi pur hi hona hai, after all drolling, jaayngey toh jaaiengey kahan...MaanEet toh bahana hai charge honey ke liyeWinkLOLLOL.....

Muniza
Soo True Munni!ROFL

Exactly, mota hai toh kya hova dil wala hai ROFL...
Buddha hai toh kya hova jaan wala hai Wink...

Muniza

RiMa_972

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mgdg_2010

ooooyyeee jas....muni kya batayeegi....LOL
main boiti hoon.....LOL
kal kia usne kuch....Confused
to ooo galti hui na.....Angry

Oo meri raani, kuch na kurna ghalti nahin hai...

Chal batati hoon kya kya aur kahan kahan ghalti ki uss ne....

First of all it was Maan's first SR ok...He was despo for that, but somewhere you can see he wasn't comfy...As an actor you shouldn't had to give this feel to any viewer that you were uncomfy ok...Secondly, when she's your wife, your fingers not had to shake to touch her, where his fingers was so careful to touching her....I am not saying that he wasnt intense or passionate, but just giving detail as an director that where he could gave his best, but he was uncomfy and careful...

When he kissed on her forehead he touched the lip only, where as an actor he had to kiss which showed his love, desperation lolz, but no thanda kiss, woh bhi suhaag raat pur....Kiss kurne se miscarriage nahin ho jataAngry...

Mostly his hand was on her bangles, on clothes, it simply shows he afraid to touch her...I am not saying he hadnt touched at all, but he was very careful.....In hug he was in one position only, where as an hubby he could show same desperation like Geet, even he had to caressed her more than her.....pur no he failed....

Ok last but not the least, before the zor ka jhatka, his fingers tips hardly touching her bare body, till he put his hand on her tummy...It was drashti who was giving good expression, but whereas his fingers wasnt touching her at all.....It would be better if he would touched, and gave the real feel....

Anyways mostly i will give blame to director for all this small mistakes, cause he shouldn't had to ok the scene till it would be perfect, but anyways Drashti expressions, Maan's naughty dialogues filled the space that we can easily ignore all this, and i did...

On serious note i hadn't expected even that much from Guru, and he did brilliant job....

Muniza

serialwatcher16RiMa_972

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

Hello Peeps....

Congo for new thread.....My take on todays episode.....

What i would say about todays episode, Loved Maan questioned to Annie, that why would she entered in room without knocking? It symbolise he never wants Annie's interference in their life...Good good MSK... Sub manner bhol gaiee hai....Anyways loved Drashti expression, when Maan left the room..Geet had question to ask, but cause of Annie's entry she hadn't got chance to ask....MSK bach gaya....

Daadi. Annie and Geet scene were cute...Loved it how Daadi called Annie "kabab mein haddi", waakhi she is kabab mein haddi.....

Drashti was looking so beautiful in red suit, sahi ki dulhan, hawwww she cooked for Maan...I hate it when i saw BD on Maan place Angry, so i hadnt enjoyed much that scene..But must say Drashti expression was killing in that scene, she was tooo good.....Poor Maan for her happiness sake ate the pasta...Loved "Pasta ka Vaasta"....

Office people were chilling, planing to go movie, but MSK entry ruined the plan lolz....Loved Romeo quick reply to Maan "nahin shaadi ki picture, daikhi kitni achi hai" lolz....My Manisha was planning to go Dubai for Madhumaas for a month...Loved how Adi said "ek mahine baad bhi mut aana"....

Anyways Daadi called and scold MSK and remind him to come home early for muh dikhai....hai hai hai me too excited for muh dikhai...

Drashti was looking so beautiful....Daadi praised her, and i loved it when she said "aise hi Maan aapke deewane nahin"Embarrassed....

Hai hai hai iss pal ka mujhe kub se tha intezaar, lolz...I loved the whole convo between MaanEet...Loved it how Geet informed him "soch samajh ke aayega aaj aapki izzat ko khatra hai" good good Geet...You should had to say "aaj aapki khair nahin, ghar soch samajh kur aayega, aapki izzat ko khatra hai"......Loved it how Maan was so afraid that what she wanna do, but his dialogue Angry...Preggy hai toh kya hai, consumate nahin kur sakti? Come on yaar, baar baar wohi baat....

Annie kept hiding and lying to Maan, which will definitely make him angry later...he will burst out on all 3 womens...Uff isliye kehte hain aadmi ki baat sunni chahiye...Anyways Geet will stand with Annie, and both bhiya bhabi will help her in future....Arjun Angry, tu ne mere armaano ka khoon kiya, i had so much trust on you that you would be different from other mens, and you would had master plan, pur khoda pahaad, nikla tu lolz.....

Over all good episode 8/10, 2 mark i cut for BDAngry, and ArjunAngry....Rest were good.......Drashti was tooooooooooo good, with her expression...She was looking soooooooooooooo cute in both dresses....

Muniza

serialwatcher16RiMa_972

RiMa_972 IF-Sizzlerz
RiMa_972
RiMa_972

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

I

Soo True Munni!ROFL

Exactly, mota hai toh kya hova dil wala hai ROFL...
Buddha hai toh kya hova jaan wala hai Wink...

Muniza
LOLLOLLOLLOL

Infinitedreams

Go to top