Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

*}{*The WINE CLUB*}{* #5 26/11/2011 (Page 25)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HIPHOP50

hey munni are u hiding something from us....when did u help maan out and what did u teach him...bataw jaldi batawLOL

Secret Muni ka raaz....

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010Absoluv

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

Originally posted by muniza75

[QUOTE=mgdg_2010]ooooyyeee jas....muni kya batayeegi....LOL
main boiti hoon.....LOL
kal kia usne kuch....Confused
to ooo galti hui na.....Angry

Oo meri raani, kuch na kurna ghalti nahin hai...

Chal batati hoon kya kya aur kahan kahan ghalti ki uss ne....

First of all it was Maan's first SR ok...He was despo for that, but somewhere you can see he wasn'y comfy...As an actor you shouldn't had to give this feel to any viewer that you were uncomfy ok...Secondly, when she's your wife, your fingers not had to shake to touch her, where his fingers was so careful to touching her....I am not saying that he wasnt intense or passionate, but just giving detail as an director that where he could gave his best, but he was uncomfy and careful...

When he kissed on her forehead he touched the lip only, where as an actor he had to kiss which showed his love, desperation lolz, but no thanda kiss, woh bhi suhaag raat pur....Kiss kurne se miscarriage nahin ho jataAngry...

Mostly his hand was on her bangles, on clothes, it simply shows he afraid to touch her...I am not saying he hadnt touched at all, but he was very careful.....In hug he was in one position only, where as an hubby he could show same desperation like Geet, even he had to caressed her more than her.....pur no he failed....

Ok last but not the least, before the zor ka jhatka, his fingers tips hardly touching her bare body, till he put his hand on her tummy...It was drashti who was giving good expression, but whereas his fingers wasnt touching her at all.....It would be better if he would touch, and give the real feel....

Anyways mostly i will give blame to director for all this small mistakes, cause he shouldn't had to ok the scene till it would be perfect, but anyways Drashti expressions, Maan's naughty dialogues filled the space that we can easily ignore all this, and i did...

On serious note i hadn't expected even that much from Guru, and he did brilliant job....
Muniza
[/QUOTE

Muniza dear....Totally agreee with all the POINTS that u have brought up....I was about to make a post about all these BUT then I thought that people will start agrguing again that WHY everytime blame GC....So even I let it go coz of DD's awesome expressions to the almost touches, Maan's voice & his dialogues, THE MUSIC....

Maybe because it was only a TRAILER....he did not touch her BUT kya pata for the real SR v might get a whole lot more....Wink

Yes, the director shud have been firm in this matter & demanded his actors to deliver...Very truely said that Maan was only touching her clothes....I mean after removing all the jewelry, he cud have unpinned her dupatta on the shoulder instead of caressing it....LOL....he has taken her dupatta off earlier....toh kya sharmana....Wink...Woh Tummy wala scene to ACTUALLY FAKE tha....I mean ...ab main kya bolu...LOL

Goos u brought this up....maine bhi apni bhadaas nikaal di....LOL

Chal acha tum ne bhi apni bhadas nikal di, pur jaise main ne kaha i blame director for that....

Main hoti toh zor ki dandi maarti...My hubby was like tujhe koi satisfy nahin kur sakta, hubby kya, beta bhi yehi bolta hai lolz....

Muniza

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2mgdg_2010Absoluv

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

DD acting was spot on as a woman u could feel how she was feeling. GC was also good but not upto DD level....i mean she has her family watching and male family members and she can act like thisClap but then i guess she has played a similar role in DMG. whereas maans previous role was with sitaji and he has ram in his head when he has to act as hot maan.LOL 
permission samjho yaarLOL

he's a man he dosen't need permission...do what comes naturally.
 I think he is scared if he touched the stomach properly then the fans might go hyper again.
why doesn't he see how DD acts she really gets into the role of geet. the passion, jokes, crying, touching, kissing, everything.
don't get me wrong i love GC acting, i'm not bashing him just giving a few tips for improvement.
Agree directors need to tell him to let go of his inhibitions LOL 

Absoluvrahmona_paksweInfinitedreams

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mgdg_2010

ooooyyeee jas....muni kya batayeegi....LOL
main boiti hoon.....LOL

First of all it was Maan's first SR ok...He was despo for that, but somewhere you can see he wasn't comfy...As an actor you shouldn't had to give this feel to any viewer that you were uncomfy ok...Secondly, when she's your wife, your fingers not had to shake to touch her, where his fingers was so careful to touching her....I am not saying that he wasnt intense or passionate, but just giving detail as an director that where he could gave his best, but he was uncomfy and careful...

When he kissed on her forehead he touched the lip only, where as an actor he had to kiss which showed his love, desperation lolz, but no thanda kiss, woh bhi suhaag raat pur....Kiss kurne se miscarriage nahin ho jataAngry...

Mostly his hand was on her bangles, on clothes, it simply shows he afraid to touch her...I am not saying he hadnt touched at all, but he was very careful.....In hug he was in one position only, where as an hubby he could show same desperation like Geet, even he had to caressed her more than her.....pur no he failed....

Ok last but not the least, before the zor ka jhatka, his fingers tips hardly touching her bare body, till he put his hand on her tummy...It was drashti who was giving good expression, but whereas his fingers wasnt touching her at all.....It would be better if he would touched, and gave the real feel....

Anyways mostly i will give blame to director for all this small mistakes, cause he shouldn't had to ok the scene till it would be perfect, but anyways Drashti expressions, Maan's naughty dialogues filled the space that we can easily ignore all this, and i did...

On serious note i hadn't expected even that much from Guru, and he did brilliant job....

Muniza

FANTASTIC...love it!!! I too blame the director...its his job to ensure that GC steps up to the plate and delivers.   He cannot allow wavering performances.....it must be solidly acted and delivered.   Just take the example of DD...she is too good and on the mark all the time!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010Absoluvrahmona_paksweInfinitedreams

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Really Muniza...thats funny....so u wud be one TOUGH DIRECTOR....and v wud get some AWESOME scenes....Yaar tum jaaao GEET ke sets per aur jis tarah tumne GC ki help kari hai....Ussi tarah Director ko bhi kuch sikha do...Wink

mgdg_2010rahmona_paksweInfinitedreams

mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

DD acting was spot on as a woman u could feel how she was feeling. GC was also good but not upto DD level....i mean she has her family watching and male family members and she can act like thisClap but then i guess she has played a similar role in DMG. whereas maans previous role was with sitaji and he has ram in his head when he has to act as hot maan.LOL 
permission samjho yaarLOL

he's a man he dosen't need permission...do what comes naturally.
 I think he is scared if he touched the stomach properly then the fans might go hyper again.
why doesn't he see how DD acts she really gets into the role of geet. the passion, jokes, crying, touching, kissing, everything.
don't get me wrong i love GC acting, i'm not bashing him just giving a few tips for improvement.
Agree directors need to tell him to let go of his inhibitions LOL 
hyper 4 wat...shazzy???Embarrassed 
regarding the permission..mny of us know yaar ...MAN hua tho kya hua...tis is the talk darling everywhere...he does wat lipstich says ...

Edited by mehraan - 26 January 2011 at 2:50pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2mgdg_2010Absoluvrahmona_pakswe

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

lipstitch...oh no
tats y BD shown...LOL

Talking like this reminds me of Harry Potter...where in no one is suppose to talk About-You-Know-Who....LOL...the code word for Voldemort.....similar situation here...Wink

serendipity2mgdg_2010rahmona_pakswe

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by mgdg_2010

ooooyyeee jas....muni kya batayeegi....LOL
main boiti hoon.....LOL

First of all it was Maan's first SR ok...He was despo for that, but somewhere you can see he wasn't comfy...As an actor you shouldn't had to give this feel to any viewer that you were uncomfy ok...Secondly, when she's your wife, your fingers not had to shake to touch her, where his fingers was so careful to touching her....I am not saying that he wasnt intense or passionate, but just giving detail as an director that where he could gave his best, but he was uncomfy and careful...

Ok last but not the least, before the zor ka jhatka, his fingers tips hardly touching her bare body, till he put his hand on her tummy...It was drashti who was giving good expression, but whereas his fingers wasnt touching her at all.....It would be better if he would touched, and gave the real feel....

Muniza

FANTASTIC...love it!!! I too blame the director...its his job to ensure that GC steps up to the plate and delivers.   He cannot allow wavering performances.....it must be solidly acted and delivered.   Just take the example of DD...she is too good and on the mark all the time!!

Nags mera pyaar thanks for agreeing....You know na how i always jump on director only, why blame actor right....I criticize my ownself then how i would leave anyone else....

Muniza

mgdg_2010--Nargis--rahmona_pakswe

Go to top