Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Absoluv

Really Muniza...thats funny....so u wud be one TOUGH DIRECTOR....and v wud get some AWESOME scenes....Yaar tum jaaao GEET ke sets per aur jis tarah tumne GC ki help kari hai....Ussi tarah Director ko bhi kuch sikha do...πŸ˜‰

Ya i think he need my advice more often lolz....Don't worry, me will be soon there πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³....

Muniza
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
munni i think i need to stop watching mini SR, i'm starting to notice the mistakes now and i don't want toπŸ˜†.
I want maan 2 b crazy for geet...like she is for him. i want maan 2 meet geet as an equal not keep running away from her. I want him 2 tease her.embarass her with his teasing.πŸ˜‰
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: HIPHOP50

he's a man he dosen't need permission...do what comes naturally.
 I think he is scared if he touched the stomach properly then the fans might go hyper again.
why doesn't he see how DD acts she really gets into the role of geet. the passion, jokes, crying, touching, kissing, everything.
don't get me wrong i love GC acting, i'm not bashing him just giving a few tips for improvement.
Agree directors need to tell him to let go of his inhibitions πŸ˜† 

I am totally agree with you Shazu, but let me correct you even DD has problem to kiss...In hospital scene, she also dandi marofied lolz.....

But again blame to director and Camera angle, even in yesterday scene camera angle was bad too in kissing scene....

Muniza
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
ya jab se shaadi hui..he is turned cold...see didnt call his wife...yaar u didnt hve s... doent mean u wont fulfill ur duties as a hubby...he is newly married n like any hubby he shud hve called her 2 ask how is she n how is she feeling???..pata nahi i didnt find his characater consistency 2day..he felt unlike MAAN...
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: HIPHOP50

munni i think i need to stop watching mini SR, i'm starting to notice the mistakes now and i don't want toπŸ˜†.

I want maan 2 b crazy for geet...like she is for him. i want maan 2 meet geet as an equal not keep running away from her. I want him 2 tease her.embarass her with his teasing.πŸ˜‰

I am agree we should have to stop watching again and again, pur kya karey dil hai ke maanta nahin...You never know abb kub romantic scene mile😭....

Muniza
serendipity2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Absoluv

Talking like this reminds me of Harry Potter...where in no one is suppose to talk About-You-Know-Who....πŸ˜†...the code word for Voldemort.....similar situation here...πŸ˜‰

we are sensible enough not to mention 🀒....codes se kaam chal jaegahπŸ˜†
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
chalo gals im off 2 bed...i need 2 sleep..pata nahi phir kab milo kal..isliye aj dil bharke chat kiya...cos 2 morrow weekend here..
bye luv u all..take care all
mgdg_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mehraan

ya jab se shaadi hui..he is turned cold...see didnt call his wife...yaar u didnt hve s... doent mean u wont fulfill ur duties as a hubby...he is newly married n like any hubby he shud hve called her 2 ask how is she n how is she feeling???..pata nahi i didnt find his characater consistency 2day..he felt unlike MAAN...

tired hain yaar....
lipstich padhar chuke na...πŸ˜†
so he can't concentrate....πŸ˜†
itne dino ki baad.....πŸ˜†
chaaayeen mila na....πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
serendipity2 thumbnail
yaar if GC is serious about his acting and wants to get into bollywood movies...then i think he needs to change the red dress fora different coloured one....it's too tight on him🀣
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mehraan

chalo gals im off 2 bed...i need 2 sleep..pata nahi phir kab milo kal..isliye aj dil bharke chat kiya...cos 2 morrow weekend here..

bye luv u all..take care all

Byeee Mehr...Sleep welll.SWEET dreams of MAANEET...Enjoy ur Weekend.....Its gonna be thursday here....😊