Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

*}{*The WINE CLUB*}{* #5 26/11/2011 (Page 132)

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks Prema and Jas

@Jas: There is Buddy button on everyones profile...there is also a Buddy button below every post (next to the Like button)..Klick on the buddy button..it will take you to your buddy page...just hit the go button on that page...Hope this helps! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

prema_ks Goldie
prema_ks
prema_ks

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -pixie-

Thanks Roopa...

Let me make a confession first...this is the first Hindi show I have watched in more than a decade LOL...I am from a generation that grew up watching Tara, Banegi apni baat, Saans etc etc....

I was very shocked when I saw a few of the (Ekta) soaps airing a few years ago as to how much Television has regressed in the last 10 years....I started watching Geet coz my mom recommended it (saying I would like the show),....Have been hooked since July...though on most days you will find me cribbing about the total lack of logic in the story...I still cant stop watching LOL

i think i belongs to older generation LOL
i started watching with ye jo hi jindagi, ados pados, buniyaad....
yes agree  ekta changed the whole drama thing..
lady villains Angry you will be more stressed out if watch her serials

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DoJin-pixie-jasraj123

SATHYA88 Goldie
SATHYA88
SATHYA88

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

Thanks Roopa...

Let me make a confession first...this is a first Hindi show I have watched in a decade LOL...I am from a generation that grew up watching Tara, Banegi apni baat, Saans etc etc....

I was very shocked when I saw a few of the (Ekta) soaps airing a few years ago as to how much Television has regressed in the last 10 years....I started watching Geet coz my mom recommended it (saying I would like the show),....Have been hooked since July...though on most days you will find me cribbing about the total lack of logic in the story...I still cant stop watching LOL
I just watching a few years back.  started with reruns of KYPH and fell in love with Angad and Kripa.  now I just watch Geet and Pyar ki ek kahani.  I love both but am addicted to maneet.   In last few days I have started to see the magic in Piya and Abhay.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
@ shardha yah i also watch only geet as well. even as u said because of weak storyline i still watch it because i can't miss gurti. i am addicted to their acting and most of time they show brand new scenes for them compare to other shows.

@prema  u r right. maaneet fight is baseless. it is more like one is hiding the truth and try no to hurt geet but unknowingly hurting her more. the other is unaware of truth and assuming what ever is seeing and hearing. not thinking logically.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anshimanshiprema_ks-pixie-Absoluv

prema_ks Goldie
prema_ks
prema_ks

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Thanks Prema and Jas

@Jas: There is Buddy button on everyones profile...there is also a Buddy button below every post (next to the Like button)..Klick on the buddy button..it will take you to your buddy page...just hit the go button on that page...Hope this helps! 

thank you for the tip. i don't know this. it's so easy Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-Absoluv

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
@ Roopa: Naa...twilight is not my cup of tea...I did not like the books..there is no way I will be able to watch purple eyes!LOL

Introducing my self again...(Had to dig it up from the thread Smile)

My name is Shradha...I am Female (Why is the gender needed?)LOL...Married for 3 years now...but dated my husband for 7 years before that! Barely on the right side of 30...Yup 2011 is when I am doomed as I am going to hit the big 3 oh this year (if you couldnt tell...I am pretty sore about it!)

I was really intrigued by the name...when I saw the thread for the first time...But then I  read it was only for M&C so I thought I was disqualified...I fulfill one but not the other condition LOL..even though I did stalk some of the discussions about the show, kids, husbands and everything in between!

Edited by -pixie- - 28 January 2011 at 12:32pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SATHYA88prema_ksDoJinjasraj123Absoluv

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prema_ks

Thanks Prema and Jas

thank you for the tip. i don't know this. it's so easy Smile

but when i go there it says ur email address is not validate. what to do.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ks-pixie-

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
@Jas: Do you have a Yahoo id registered on IF?It happened to me last month...somehow all yahoo ids stopped working...I changed my email id to gmail..and things were back to normal...

Go to top