Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

*}{*The WINE CLUB*}{* #5 26/11/2011 (Page 131)

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
@muni aaj to shayri chal rahi hai lage raho me enjoying it very much.
@prema i really like the epi today. GC and DD act flealessly and proved their acting skills that they can act anywhere with anybody without hesitation.

@roopa u r right thread is moving fast but its good today we have more member to chat. i am LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SATHYA88Absoluv

SATHYA88 Goldie
SATHYA88
SATHYA88

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -pixie-

Something I posted at the den...pasting it here as well..since everyone is married I am sure lots of folks can relate to it too!

Anatomy of a fight....
  1. Do couples fight? Duh
  2. Do fights get ugly? Many a times
  3. Do you end up venting your frustrations with the world in general on your partner?More often than not
  4. Does the punishment always fit the crime? Not always...
  5. Do you end up saying stuff you regret? Oh Hell ya! (and you dont need to be a guy to do that)
  6. Do you hit where it hurts your partner the most? Ummm ok that happens too...
  7. Do couples fight over Sex? Yup! That happens too...its a part of the relationship norming process
If I had just seen that on screen...I would have given the writers an ovation...but thats not entirely what I saw ...what I saw was this...
  1. If worried, you take marital advice from soap operas
  2. No Sex= No love! (Most marriages would be dead by that logic)
  3. If something is troubling you, hide it from your partner...ofcourse you married a porcelain doll..who will break at the first sign of trouble (past events not withstanding)
  4. You believe that your wife is dumb enough to not suspect that something is wrong, as you go about implementing your plan to withhold yourself for 5 months...Ofcourse the show is set in 2000 BC....not the 21st century...Stupid stupid SV to think otherwise!
  5. You do all of this under the guise of protecting her!!!
ClapClapClapI loved it, btw, I am roopa and this is a great post.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-Absoluv

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SATHYA88

Originally posted by -pixie-

Something I posted at the den...pasting it here as well..since everyone is married I am sure lots of folks can relate to it too!

Anatomy of a fight....
  1. Do couples fight? Duh
  2. Do fights get ugly? Many a times
  3. Do you end up venting your frustrations with the world in general on your partner?More often than not
  4. Does the punishment always fit the crime? Not always...
  5. Do you end up saying stuff you regret? Oh Hell ya! (and you dont need to be a guy to do that)
  6. Do you hit where it hurts your partner the most? Ummm ok that happens too...
  7. Do couples fight over Sex? Yup! That happens too...its a part of the relationship norming process
If I had just seen that on screen...I would have given the writers an ovation...but thats not entirely what I saw ...what I saw was this...
  1. If worried, you take marital advice from soap operas
  2. No Sex= No love! (Most marriages would be dead by that logic)
  3. If something is troubling you, hide it from your partner...ofcourse you married a porcelain doll..who will break at the first sign of trouble (past events not withstanding)
  4. You believe that your wife is dumb enough to not suspect that something is wrong, as you go about implementing your plan to withhold yourself for 5 months...Ofcourse the show is set in 2000 BC....not the 21st century...Stupid stupid SV to think otherwise!
  5. You do all of this under the guise of protecting her!!!
ClapClapClapI loved it, btw, I am roopa and this is a great post.

very well said sharda. good job. i like it very much.Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SATHYA88-pixie-Absoluv

SATHYA88 Goldie
SATHYA88
SATHYA88

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasraj123

@muni aaj to shayri chal rahi hai lage raho me enjoying it very much.
@prema i really like the epi today. GC and DD act flealessly and proved their acting skills that they can act anywhere with anybody without hesitation.

@roopa u r right thread is moving fast but its good today we have more member to chat. i am LOL
I know there are so many members on right now and it is ROCKING!!! once again I will miss the fun because in 20 mins I have to pick up the kids.Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ks-pixie-AbsoluvInfinitedreams

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks Roopa...

Let me make a confession first...this is the first Hindi show I have watched in more than a decade LOL...I am from a generation that grew up watching Tara, Banegi apni baat, Saans etc etc....

I was very shocked when I saw a few of the (Ekta) soaps airing a few years ago as to how much Television has regressed in the last 10 years....I started watching Geet coz my mom recommended it (saying I would like the show),....Have been hooked since July...though on most days you will find me cribbing about the total lack of logic in the story...I still cant stop watching LOL

Edited by -pixie- - 28 January 2011 at 12:24pm

SATHYA88prema_ksDoJinAbsoluv

prema_ks Goldie
prema_ks
prema_ks

@ shradha liked your take. very practical. 

if you search solutions for our problems in daily soap, 99% get divorced by this time. 
but i should agree that it affects somewhere may be % is less.

coming to Maaneet's fighting logic is missing. Doctor said she shouldn't be stressed.
but what maan is doing giving her stress. I think Geet is not comparing sex with love.
she is confused why he is not behaving like earlier. so she is trying to find that in her
own way.  

SATHYA88-pixie-Absoluvrahmona_pakswe

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

hello ladies i have a question.how can i add u ladies to my buddy list. can any one help me please.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasraj123

hello ladies i have a question.how can i add u ladies to my buddy list. can any one help me please.

Jas dear...just hit the BUDDY option in the post of the person u wanna add as ur buddy & then there will b another option " Add as Buddy" then that person has to accept ur request....Like I am sending u a buddy request...do accept...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-

Go to top