Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

*}{*The WINE CLUB*}{* #5 26/11/2011 (Page 125)

prema_ks Goldie
prema_ks
prema_ks

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

Originally posted by prema_ks

@param i am reading the os Action Action... it's hilarious. thanks for the link. if you find any good ones please pm me. here i may miss.

@Shaz  read this. you will love it.

Sure Prema dear...will PM u if I find anything good...r u into funny ones or even the steamy ones will do ...lemme know...coz some people reallly write steamy stuff very decently...Embarrassed

Param both things will do. i love muskanp writings. so guess. Embarrassed
not only these two anything you liked you can pm me. i love to read.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
hi shazzy, prema, parab n all...if missed any
@shazzy behen..y du think i ran away cos of  teasing...na my daughter puled of the comp socket....n b4 i cud log in my hubby rang the bell..so decided its better not 2 cme..n dnt always say ur sorry or joking..btw h r u?? n how ur feeling???
v t buddies n i kno u well.. infcat i will give sme tips on sucking yaar if not tried b4ROFL
@prema..im fine btw..lot better..infact cos of weekend im popping in n out..missing all the discussions..hru btw??
@param..yup dear...MSK is a intense , passionate n aggressive guy.. i prefer him like tis..instaed of hiding his face n runnin away...its better he faces her like tis..TIS is wat MSK IS ..N V HVE LOVED HIM...like tis..
n ya we need 2 b positive 4 GEET...4 THE SAKE OF THE FORUM YAAR...4 maneet

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2Absoluv

mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
HEY GUSY WAT THREAD R U ALL DISCUSSING N PLS TELL ME vich OS  ur talking abt...care 2 pm me 2..i luv readng 2..missed a lot in between..

Absoluv

prema_ks Goldie
prema_ks
prema_ks

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

HEY GUSY WAT THREAD R U ALL DISCUSSING N PLS TELL ME vich OS  ur talking abt...care 2 pm me 2..i luv readng 2..missed a lot in between..

@mehr param gave a link to one OS. it's just hilarious. 

Absoluv

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
My take on todays episode....Shayari written by me onlyEmbarrassed,,,,

Hum tum ek bathroom mein bandh ho
Aur Annie, Daadi aajaye

Apne sach ko chupane mein
Hum dono hi pakdey jaayeWinkEmbarrassed

What an episode ClapClap, GurTi rocked with their flawless acting ClapClapClap...BD ki nikli lottery, chuye Gurmeet ke lipsEmbarrassed.....MaanEet made me cryCryCry...

MaanEet, Bathroom, Daadi & Annie:

Geet tried to seduced Maan, MaanEet about to kiss, but Daadi ne ki ghalat time pur entryEmbarrassed..Waisey agar BD nahin hotey toh my expression would be thisAngry...Anyways loved it how they both caught together in bathroomROFL...Loved Daadi and Annie's laughs..Poor MSK, in aurton ne na uski zindagi uthal puthal kurdi haiWinkEmbarrassedLOL...

MSK Self Talk:

Jo haal dil ka udhar ho raha hai
Woh haal dil ka idhar ho raha hai

Aag brabar ki lagi hai dono taraf, pur bujhane ki himmat nahin hai....MSK finally came up with words....He admitted that his desire was more than Geet, but he couldn't come near her for her own sake...Felt bad for him...Pur yeh bandish tum ne khudh lagaiee hai MSK, bina doc se concern kiye....

Wrong Message To Geet:

Geet came to Daadi to talk, but Daadi was busy in watching serial...Kya baat hai daadi aap Ekta ki fan nikli, poori pankhi....Bahu aate hi bahu wale serial....Geet got wrong message that Maan's changed after wedding, and his love for Geet wasn't same like before...Ohhh Geet kudi sunn Ekta ke show band kur daikhna, not good for your health, and for your baby as well...Waisey toh mere bachey Ekta ko feel kur ke hi paida hovey hain, not much symptoms you can see in them, pur kabhi kabhi thore over dramatic ho jate hainWink.....Personal experience hai is liye keh rahi hoon, be carephul.......

Annie ka Toota Dil:

Phinally Annie caught Arjun with the girl, and questioned him, and kameena bindas broke her heart....But don't know why i felt somewhere that he couldn't see her tears...Pata nahin kyon laga...Plz Nikunj ek advice hai, apni acting pur thora dhiyan do, specially emotional scenes...You should had to sound sad, in pain, but seems you were in sleep....plz plz plz thora dhiyan.....

Rabba Menu Aaj Bacha Le:

MSK was sitting on Sofa thinking some excuse to how to escape from Geet hands....And phinally he got magz to avoid the lady love.....Loved it how Geet tried to tease him, and phinally she ended up to dropped the magz on bed...Loved it how she said "yeh bhi padho" lolz MSK not easy to eat shaadi ka lado jaan..Main ne kaha tha mere saath raho khush rakhti hoon, no night demands and all..Aap bhi business man, main bhi bussiness lady, set up ho jataWink lolz....

Dooriyan Na Mit Paaye:

Geet to Maan:

Khwaab itne haseen dikhaye ke na kar sake yeh dil yakheen
Tum itne badal jaaogey na hova hume gumman kabhi

Hur raat ki haseen soch mein kaate hain pal pal din sabhi
Pur bhar diye andhere tum ne raat ki taarekki mein

Jo aansoono ke moti ko khazana samajh ke rakha tha tum ne
Aaj unn motiyo ko be dardi se aankho mein sammo gaye

Geet caught Maan on sofa, and questioned him....She couldn't bare the rejection, and with all right asked the question, felt for her, poor girl....First he tried to gave excuse to her, but then couldn't stopped himself to showed his pain to her, but ended up hurting her....The pain to see her in pain couldn't let him to stay there, and he left the room by leaving her in tears....,

Maan to Geet:

Aag lagi hai dono taraf hi brabar ki
Jhulas tum bhi rahey ho, jhulas hum bhi rahey hain

Deyna na chahtey theey jin aankho mein kabhi aanso
Zakhmi kur ke jigar apna, bhar diye kaante hum ne

Over all superb episode, 10/10....Standing ovation for both GurTi on fab actingClapClapClap...The pain, the anger in MSK eyes, Guru portrayed flawlesslyClapClap...The anger, the pain of rejection portrayed by Drashti flawlesslyClapClap.....

Pyaar ki tapeesh ka kurna ho andaza agar
Rakh do apne jigar ko aag ke angaro pur.....

Precap: Symbolised that the world will be shattered around them, but they always be stick together forever...

Na chuey ga gham ka koi badal inhe
Chahey kitney bhi toofan guzar jaye in pe

Muniza

Edited by muniza75 - 28 January 2011 at 11:23am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anshimanshiprema_ksserendipity2jasraj123Absoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Muniza dear...Very Well summed up ...for me the episode was heart-breaking...felt the pain for both MAAN & GEET...Last scene both Gurmeet & Drashti gave AWESOME expressions....Hats off to them both....

Loved the dadi & Annie dialogues & interaction...it was very natural performance ...came out very nice...did not watch the lip touching scene...had my eyes covered ...Wink...it was tooooo weird....

But good episode...Hopefully next week...HAWTTTT REUNION of MAANEET with all the confusions cleared....Wink

@ Prema & Mehr : Will definitely PM u gusy whatever I find worth reading & u guys do the same...Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anshimanshiprema_ksjasraj123Infinitedreams

prema_ks Goldie
prema_ks
prema_ks

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged

@Muniza super like.Clap i am rolling rolling.
things i liked today's episode

1. dadima entry when both are in bathroom
2. MSK didn't confront the truth with geet. (if he confronts SR bt GC - BD, DD - BD Angry)
  oh no.... he will tell the truth after their vacation overBig smile
3. One more moral don't see Saas - Bahu serials ( a big no..)

last and final GC - DD rocked Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anshimanshiAbsoluvjasraj123Infinitedreams

prema_ks Goldie
prema_ks
prema_ks

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
@param what FF's are you reading?

Go to top