Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

*}{*The WINE CLUB*}{* #5 26/11/2011 (Page 123)

mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
thanx guys ..read the update..i liked wat i read...cmon guys  in a newly married life, the  initial days, communication is a problem between a couple.. so wats new yaar.. both r finding it difficult 2 communicate especially.MAAN is frustrated ...cant control  his emotions n so the outburts...he has always been like tis...  n geet..pity her..
..the best thng is geet shud avoid him 4 sme days like sme of us who had given their hubbies a tough time last few days..she shud try tis...MAAN wud b cmng bac running after her

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2Absoluvrahmona_pakswe

anshimanshi Goldie
anshimanshi
anshimanshi

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

Hi Ash, Sahlu, Mehr, Bluey, Abina, Prema...

Yaar Mehr the episode was heart-breaking...Maan being rude to Geet...BOTH EQUALLY HURT...Cry

I really felt bad for Maan & Geet...Yaar CVs shud not do this EMOTIONAL TORTURE....Cry

Right Param, poor Maan and Geet both are unhappy...Cry

but I really don't get it...if it is just b'coz of her pregnancy then maan can tell the truth to Geet and she will probably understand or make maan understand .

But if it is b'coz of dr warning then maan should also remember about the stress warning that dr gave himConfused

I just don't like this track....I hope MU gets over soon. And may be Maan will feel bad when he will see Geet going to pieces b'coz of his behavior... don't know didn't want to see her cry anymoreCryCry atleast not b'coz of MaanAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2Absoluv

anshimanshi Goldie
anshimanshi
anshimanshi

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

thanx guys ..read the update..i liked wat i read...cmon guys  in a newly married life, the  initial days, communication is a problem between a couple.. so wats new yaar.. both r finding it difficult 2 communicate especially.MAAN is frustrated ...cant control  his emotions n so the outburts...he has always been like tis...  n geet..pity her..
..the best thng is geet shud avoid him 4 sme days like sme of us who had given their hubbies a tough time last few days..she shud try tis...MAAN wud b cmng bac running after her

Don't know if Geet staying away will make maan run behind her b'coz that is what he wants right now...staying away and if Geet does that then his work is done. Either he will not be able to see her in pain and will tell the truth or some third person will have to intervene between them to make both realize what is happening or may be Geet will overhear Maan talking to dr or something....

Pehle hume tow pata chale what is the reason of his withdrawl...juts her pregnancy or dr's warningLOL

serendipity2Absoluv

mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
guys we need 2 b positive...y do we force our opinions on CVS yaar..thy kno their job much better than us...its their baby..their project...do thy think thy will mess up??instead of saying v dnt want tis or v dnt want tat??we need 2 b patient...same thng happened wen IPC MUS had happened...i honestly felt tat track had mre potential n mny like me were enjoying it...at tat point of time the same outburst happened in the forums n FB...its better tat thy hve MUS now cos i cnt bear 2 see any romantic intimate scene wid BD...
v need 2 b pateient guys..tats wat i wnt 2 say..i cnt bear 2 see negativity around...24 once y cant we see how will MAAN get bac 2 geet..he surely will try even harder  now...

serendipity2Absoluv

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Hello ladies hru
hello mehr hru?.....u disappeared yesterday...mein ne socha mehr behen naraz hogee....after the finger teasing...i was only joking with u..ghusa mat karnaBig smile.

I just like teasing people...

Right, todays epi was good loved GC face at the end....the pain is clearly on his face....he knows this is the only way to make geet keep her distance...hope they sort out MU tomorrow. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

guys we need 2 b positive...y do we force our opinions on CVS yaar..thy kno their job much better than us...its their baby..their project...do thy think thy will mess up??instead of saying v dnt want tis or v dnt want tat??we need 2 b patient...same thng happened wen IPC MUS had happened...i honestly felt tat track had mre potential n mny like me were enjoying it...at tat point of time the same outburst happened in the forums n FB...its better tat thy hve MUS now cos i cnt bear 2 see any romantic intimate scene wid BD...
v need 2 b pateient guys..tats wat i wnt 2 say..i cnt bear 2 see negativity around...24 once y cant we see how will MAAN get bac 2 geet..he surely will try even harder  now...

Agree with u mehr..don't want intimate scenes with BD....liked the maaneet scene at the end. i think it is better then him running away all the time..that doesn't fit in with his character. How he behaved today was the real MSK...who does as he pleases.

Absoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HIPHOP50

Hello ladies hru
hello mehr hru?.....u disappeared yesterday...mein ne socha mehr behen naraz hogee....after the finger teasing...i was only joking with u..ghusa mat karnaBig smile.

I just like teasing people...

Right, todays epi was good loved GC face at the end....the pain is clearly on his face....he knows this is the only way to make geet keep her distance...hope they sort out MU tomorrow. 

Hey Shaz dear...how r u feeling today ??? Did u rest plenty ??? Smile

Yes me too loved the last part...the espressions on Maan's face & Geet crying...it was sooo painful...dil hi toot gaya....Broken Heart

serendipity2

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Oyye Mona...how r u gurl ??? Smile

rahmona_pakswe

Go to top