Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

*}{*The WINE CLUB*}{* #5 26/11/2011 (Page 111)

prema_ks Goldie
prema_ks
prema_ks

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasraj123

Originally posted by dee30

true jas......difficult for him too.......he thought finally after marriage he can stop controlling himself and pulling back whenever they get close......but instead he got bigger worries.....to keep the truth from Geet, so as to keep her stress-free.....more than that to keep her away from him without letting her know his fears......i mean he must be majorly stressed out .....hope he tells her all by saturdays epi......warna inka sexual tension dekh dekh kar hum stressed out ho jayenge.......LOL

dekho mein to abhi se hoon. janha par 2;30 am hai or mein unki worry mein jaag rahi hoon. god knows kya hoga mera bhi. i never ever become this much addicted to any show and any lead so far in my life not even when i was teen. ab dekho maaneet ne kya haal kar diya hain. i mean haal behaal kar diya ha. Wink

Many times i am relieved that i am not a student anymore. 
imagine if you are watching this serial in college times Confused
i am sure i never had a chance to get a degree LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DoJinrahmona_pakswe

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
true yaar jin ke expression bhi nahin hote hain. they get awards and our GC and DD r the best. hope they get good appericiation for their hard work. it gives them more courage.

prema_ksDoJin

DoJin IF-Dazzler
DoJin
DoJin

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
yeah no expressions keep winning awards......talented ones  missing out just coz of channels reach .....sad....

GC's expressions.......
......also loved how he kept looking when she was dancing ......couldn't keep his eyes closed........and when he catches her from falling and comes close......i mean that scene totally made me forget BDs......but have to say though HOT would've burnt the screens with GC-DDNukeNuke.........anyways......

did you guys catch his expression when he see Geet standing over him in the morning.............'pakad liya mummy ne'.......too hilariousROFL

Edited by dee30 - 28 January 2011 at 3:43am

prema_ksrahmona_pakswe

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prema_ks

Originally posted by jasraj123

true jas......difficult for him too.......he thought finally after marriage he can stop controlling himself and pulling back whenever they get close......but instead he got bigger worries.....to keep the truth from Geet, so as to keep her stress-free.....more than that to keep her away from him without letting her know his fears......i mean he must be majorly stressed out .....hope he tells her all by saturdays epi......warna inka sexual tension dekh dekh kar hum stressed out ho jayenge.......LOL

dekho mein to abhi se hoon. janha par 2;30 am hai or mein unki worry mein jaag rahi hoon. god knows kya hoga mera bhi. i never ever become this much addicted to any show and any lead so far in my life not even when i was teen. ab dekho maaneet ne kya haal kar diya hain. i mean haal behaal kar diya ha. Wink

Many times i am relieved that i am not a student anymore. 
imagine if you are watching this serial in college times Confused
i am sure i never had a chance to get a degree LOL

haan mein nursing assistant hoon and i am going to update to be practical nurse. i was hoping to start my school in jan but there is waiting list so i couldn't get it. i was upset for few days but now i thank god because being this addictive to geet i would never be able to pass course. now it will start in september.hopefully by that time i can get out of this obsession

prema_ksDoJin

prema_ks Goldie
prema_ks
prema_ks

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
you guyz continue 
i will be right backSmile
jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
haan his expression throuout epi was hilorious. especially when geet dance and was about to fall and he saved her. the way he was coming close to geet hayeeeeee killing look on his face. then rt pakadh liya mummy ne scene too good yaar.
DD also good in her expression.

what do u think about tomorrow finger seduction scene by geet. i mean today. what they show in precap. i feel it is too seduction from a female to a male. kamasutra

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksDoJinrahmona_pakswe

DoJin IF-Dazzler
DoJin
DoJin

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Jas........thats what i like about this show......never before shown things ......shown in Geet......that too tastefully ....Girl seducing her man......how hot is that.........or is it cool .....LOL........

Edited by dee30 - 28 January 2011 at 3:51am

prema_ksjasraj123rahmona_pakswe

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged

Jas........thats what i like about this show......never before shown things ......shown in Geet......that too tastefully ....Girl seducing her man......how hot is that.........or is it cool .....LOL........

i think this is the only reason that i am to addicted to it deepa. this show is unpredictable. u don't what u will get. always some kind of surprise and new scenes. never seen before and never heard before. on the top a perfect, flawless lead. people see some flaw in GC but i always admire him for his hardwork.

prema_ksDoJinrahmona_pakswe

Go to top