Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

*}{*The WINE CLUB*}{* #5 26/11/2011 (Page 110)

prema_ks Goldie
prema_ks
prema_ks

Joined: 26 August 2010
Posts: 1592

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dee30

LOL..............yeah poor Maan........Geet is doing all his work for him....imagine our hubbies faces if we did that...............ROFL

.....but seriously he has to stop avoiding the topic...and come clean...... she'll be more hurt if she comes to know from Doc........OR ..god forbid.....makes some stupid assumptions.....Ouch

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

seriously something should be done with maan. may be sat everything will be clear bt them. but honestly don't want any 
mu bt them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DoJin

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Joined: 13 January 2011
Posts: 14459

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prema_ks

Originally posted by dee30

Originally posted by prema_ks

hey girls,

did you see today's sbs segment. if no please click this
cute seg of drashti Big smile


yes prema ..saw....cute one....nice dancing too......
shes such a lovely person na.......am never satisfied with female leads of any show...always finding fault...bad casting, bad costumes, makeup, dialogue delivery.........even though started watching Geet coz of GC.......have come to admire and appreciate DD more ........and she looks beautiful with no makeup too..........why they put tons on her sometimes.....irritates me......but should be thankful......shes never fully pancaked like some other show leadsDead.....
deepa you stoled my words. many serials i watched and i only liked male leads.
i couldn't able to see the passion and love from the female leads. i used to watch
dmg and i liked drashti in that also. i  loved her nature. but once started geet i loved her.
even GC. i saw him in ppaw. but didn't pay much attention.
only few female have this charm.


both of u stole my words too. she is beatiful, charming, friendly and more over too much talented. i never seen any lead like this.

if geet would have air on star plus or zee tv they would have get all the awards for female lead and male lead for GC. i am damn sure about it because i never seen so far any talented male lead as GC and female lead asDD. but too bad star one coverage is not much.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksDoJinrahmona_pakswe

prema_ks Goldie
prema_ks
prema_ks

Joined: 26 August 2010
Posts: 1592

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasraj123

are yaar mujhe to us par taras aatta hai. first of all it's hard for him to control himself whenever she is around. did u see in bedroom scene in bed when geet's hand touched him and he was just unconciously start going towards her. then he realised and came back as he was going to do a big sin. i really liked his hyperventilating expression that time. it showed that how much he wants to go close to her and how hard it is for him to control himself.

don't talk about that expression it makes my heart skip a beat Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DoJinrahmona_pakswe

DoJin IF-Dazzler
DoJin
DoJin

Joined: 23 April 2009
Posts: 2691

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
true jas......difficult for him too.......he thought finally after marriage he can stop controlling himself and pulling back whenever they get close......but instead he got bigger worries.....to keep the truth from Geet, so as to keep her stress-free.....more than that to keep her away from him without letting her know his fears......i mean he must be majorly stressed out .....hope he tells her all by saturdays epi......warna inka sexual tension dekh dekh kar hum stressed out ho jayenge.......LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksrahmona_pakswe

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Joined: 13 January 2011
Posts: 14459

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prema_ks

Originally posted by dee30

LOL..............yeah poor Maan........Geet is doing all his work for him....imagine our hubbies faces if we did that...............ROFL

.....but seriously he has to stop avoiding the topic...and come clean...... she'll be more hurt if she comes to know from Doc........OR ..god forbid.....makes some stupid assumptions.....Ouch

ROFL

seriously something should be done with maan. may be sat everything will be clear bt them. but honestly don't want any 
mu bt them.


i second u prema. don't want any mu between them. i don't mind if they don't show SR for another 20 epi as long as there is no mu between them and they show some cute, nok jhok and funny moments between them. but seriously this needs to be clear. hopefully article come true and it clears out on sat.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DoJinrahmona_pakswe

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Joined: 13 January 2011
Posts: 14459

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prema_ks

Originally posted by jasraj123

are yaar mujhe to us par taras aatta hai. first of all it's hard for him to control himself whenever she is around. did u see in bedroom scene in bed when geet's hand touched him and he was just unconciously start going towards her. then he realised and came back as he was going to do a big sin. i really liked his hyperventilating expression that time. it showed that how much he wants to go close to her and how hard it is for him to control himself.

don't talk about that expression it makes my heart skip a beat Embarrassed



mine stopped working and i was dead. but i had to come back because i can't miss mannet.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DoJinrahmona_pakswe

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Joined: 13 January 2011
Posts: 14459

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dee30

true jas......difficult for him too.......he thought finally after marriage he can stop controlling himself and pulling back whenever they get close......but instead he got bigger worries.....to keep the truth from Geet, so as to keep her stress-free.....more than that to keep her away from him without letting her know his fears......i mean he must be majorly stressed out .....hope he tells her all by saturdays epi......warna inka sexual tension dekh dekh kar hum stressed out ho jayenge.......LOL


dekho mein to abhi se hoon. janha par 2;30 am hai or mein unki worry mein jaag rahi hoon. god knows kya hoga mera bhi. i never ever become this much addicted to any show and any lead so far in my life not even when i was teen. ab dekho maaneet ne kya haal kar diya hain. i mean haal behaal kar diya ha. Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksDoJin

prema_ks Goldie
prema_ks
prema_ks

Joined: 26 August 2010
Posts: 1592

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
cause of geet is streaming starone many are missing such a good serial. 
didn't see any other couple like this. complete package. check GC's expression
in the morning. hilarious. if they are giving awards for rhona dona actors what
can we do. but for me these two are best.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DoJin

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~TAVEEZ Fan Club!-The Return of the TAVEEZ! ~ 116

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26

Author: AnjuMaanManiac   Replies: 205   Views: 16712

AnjuMaanManiac 205 16712 27 December 2011 at 12:08pm by priyankaberry
Maaneet/Gurti Fan Club (34 membrz) plz join !!!

2 3

Author: LeftGoneBye   Replies: 16   Views: 4537

LeftGoneBye 16 4537 02 June 2011 at 11:36pm by tulip132
Maan Geet VM Love In This Club..

Author: Shazii   Replies: 0   Views: 552

Shazii 0 552 13 July 2010 at 12:57pm by Shazii

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index